These things are state of the art.
这些东西仅是艺术品而已
Faith in yourself is all you need.
你所需要的是信心
I say that to all of you.
我向你们所有人都这么说
I'll try to open a portal to Outworld.
我将尝试向外星球打开一个通道
Follow me!
跟着我!
My powers are leaving me.
我的力量正在丧失
Who does he think he is, Moses parting the Red Sea?
他以为他是谁? 摩西正在逃离红海
Destroy... everything!
毁掉每一样东西
Whenever you're ready.
无论你何时准备好
Come on.
前进
That was fun.
那很有趣
They have taken the bait and fallen into our trap.
他们中了我们的诱惑 掉进陷井去了
Proceed as planned.
照计划进行
I will await your arrival in Outworld.
我在外星球等你到来
My skin is burning, but I'm freezing inside.
我的皮肤好像在燃烧 但内心却如冰
Feels like I got microwaved.
感觉像被电击
You never get used to that.
你还未适应于此
Is that what I think it is?
那是我想的吗?
The realms are merging.
星球正在合并
This will continue unless Kahn's portals are closed.
除非少卡的通道被关闭 否则这个会持续
Time is against us.
没有多少时间了
People in their cars... Torn between realms.
坐在车上的人 会被两个星球撕开
It's like a nightmare.
像个噩梦
We have to stop this.
我们必须阻止它
To do that, we must rescue Kitana.
要阻止它 必须救出启特娜
I know Kahn took Kitana to his fortress.
我知道少卡已把启特娜 带到他的堡垒
Hold up. Kahn?
等等 少卡?
You mean Mr. Bad Attitude?
你意指丑陋先生?
You want to check out his crib?
你想查出他的住所?
No way.
不可能
I ain't going on no suicide mission.
我不想去做这么件自杀性的事情
Jax is right.
捷士是对的
That's probably what Kahn wants us to do.
那可能正是少卡希望我们去做的
There is a secret passageway.
有一个秘密通道
I used it to escape.
我曾用它来逃跑
How could you believe the ruination of the temple...
你怎能相信毁掉庙宇
would not jeopardize our plan?
不会破坏我们的计划?
It was necessary to convince the mortals...
必须说服人类
their only hope lie in Outworld.
他们唯一的希望只能寄托 在外星球上
You seem confident that Sindel will capture them in your trap.
你看起来相当自信圣德会 在你的陷井里抓住他们
I promise you, on my soul.
以我的灵魂 我保证
All the millenniums of planning will be rewarded.
数千年来的计划将会得到回报
You will be proud.
你将很自豪
Know this...
知道这个…
I will take your soul myself if you fail.
如果你失败 我就取走你的灵魂
I will rally the extermination squads...
我将召集破坏队员
and prepare for victory.
准备好迎接胜利
The merger will soon be complete.
合并即将完成
All your friends will be dead.
你所有的朋友即将死去
This must have been Edenia.
这里必定是爱德里
The royal family's temple.
皇家庙宇
Kitana said I'd find it here.
启特娜说我会在这里找到它
She's having a bad hair day.
她现在的运气差着呢
They must have followed us.
他们必定也跟随着我们
Perhaps, but it may be a blessing in disguise.
有可能 也有可能是祸里得福
We need Sindel to close Kahn's portals forever.
我们需要圣德把少卡的通道永远关闭
I'll take care of her. I'll rescue Kitana.
我会照顾她 我将营救启特娜
Something finally went right. We won.
事情最终都会走对路的 我们赢过
Who finished off Sindel?
谁杀死圣德?
After she blasted you, I surprised her from behind.
在她惹火你之后 我从后面袭击了她
Maybe she came in handy after all.
她有可能最后也有些用处
You are witness to the dawning of mankind's final day!
你将见证人类的最后一天
The two realms will be one!
两个星球将合并成一个
Rayden and his mortals have fallen for my trick...
雷登和他的战士被我欺骗
and failed to stop us.
没能阻止我们
Bring Rayden and his mortals to bow at my feet.
把雷登和他的战士带来 跪在我脚下
With their dying breaths, they can witness the birth...
随着他们垂死的呼吸 他们可以见证
of the greatest army in existence!
当今世界最强大军队的诞生
It's a trap. Leave!
这是陷井 快撤!
Up there!
上那里去
The date's over.
结束了
Only your love...
只有你的爱
can reunite her body and soul.
可以把她的身体和灵魂结合
Kitana...
启特娜…
your love...
你的爱
can break the hold Kahn has over your mother...
能打破这局势 少卡已杀了你的母亲
and close his portals to earth.
你的爱能关闭他通向地球的通道
I have prayed for the day...
我已经祈祷了一天
when our love...
我们的爱
will bring us together again.
会把我们再结合在一起
I have never loved you.
我从未爱过你
With such a pathetic child, what reason was there to love?
带着个可怜的孩子 还有什么理由去爱?
I knew it could not be true.
我知道那不是真的
It cannot be.
不可能这样
But it can... and it is.
但有可能 而且的确是
And you are powerless...
你现在是软弱无力的
Thunder God.
雷神
It's over.
一切都结束了
You fools.
蠢货!
You've been tricked.
你们被骗了
The legend was a lie.
传说是假的
Kahn's portals stay open.
少卡的通道依然打开着
Now the merger is nearly complete.
现在 合并已将近完成
How could you do this?
你怎么可以这么做?
It was so easy.
它很容易
You will die for this, Jade.
你会因此而死 詹德
That's it.
这就是啦
We trusted you, man.
我们信任你
And what happens?
发生了什么事?
You take us on a wild goose chase.
你把我们带到荒野
I don't understand.
我不明白
You were advised by the other gods.
其它神已告诉你的
The gods must've lied to me.
必定是神对我说谎
Forget your gods...
忘了你的神
and immortals...
忘了永恒
and all that junk!
和所有无用的东西
The only ones we can trust from here on out are humans.
我们唯一可以相信的是人类
Nobody else, not even Rayden.
不是其它人 即使是雷登
Don't you understand?
你不明白吗?
By leading us here, he is mortal now like you.
把我们带到这里 他如今也像你一样 凡人一个
All his powers have been sacrificed.
他所有的力量都已用尽
That's even worse.
那更糟
How do we stop Kahn now?
现在如何阻止少卡?
There's more to this than Kahn.
面前要面对的 比对付少卡还难
If Sindel is not the key to closing Kahn's portals,
如果圣德不是关闭少卡♥通♥道的关键
then Kahn has a higher allegiance.
那少卡拥有更高级的拥护者
Wait a second.
等等
That tattoo. I've seen it before.
纹身 我以前见过它
On a robot and a woman.
在一个机器人和女人身上
They both tried to kill me.
他们两个都想杀我
And both of them worked for Kahn.
并且他们都是少卡的人
This tattoo is a family crest...
这个纹身是一个家族的图章
bestowed only to my bloodline.
只给于和我相同血脉的人
It is a permanent mark...
它是一个永久的图章
that allows safe passage through the portals...
允许携带者和他的通行者
for the bearer and his passengers.
安全通过那通道
Did the tattoos you saw flee the fighter upon death?
你看过有纹身的战士都免于死亡吗?
Like a bat out of hell.
就像来自地狱里的猛烈一击
Temporary passes.
只是暂时通过
The did not share my bloodline.
他们的血脉和我的不同
电影精选列表