Where's Derek?
德瑞克在哪?
He's at work, sweetie.
他在工作 甜心
You know how he is about his career.
你也知道 他多在乎他的事业
We're not gonna celebrate without him!
没有德瑞克 就没必要庆祝了
Susan! What do I do with all your little friends?
苏姗 我该拿你的朋友怎么办?
Just put out some snacks! They'll eat anything!
请他们吃些小点心 他们什么都吃
Ambrosia!
哦 真是美味!
How's it going?
如何啊?
Qu pasa, girlfriend?
女朋友不错哦
Way to cut up a rug, Insecto!
开始狂欢了 虫怪
Who wants to go for a swim with the Link?
谁要跟林克一道游个泳啊?
Hi. I'm Benzoate-Ostylezene-Bicarbonate.
嗨 我是 班左.维塔勒金.百卡布内
Or you can call me "B.O.B.", whichever's easier.
你可以叫我鲍伯 这样叫容易些
Did I come on too strong? I'm sorry.
我是不是太强硬了? 很抱歉 我有些粗俗
I'm a little rusty. I've been in prison my whole life.
我曾在狱中待了大半人生
Why'd I mention prison?
我为什么提到监狱?
I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just going to go.
哦 我不是要吓你 我马上走开
I feel so stupid.
啊 我觉得好蠢
All right, everyone, just stay calm. Whatever you do, do not provoke them.
大家保持镇静 无论如何 不要激怒他们
Anyone care for an Atomic Gin Fizz? It's got quite a...
大家要来点原子泡沫琴酒吗? 这种酒蛮..
...kick.
刺♥激♥的
Chlorine! Chlorine in my eyes!
氯气 氯气 氯气进了我的眼睛
They're turning on us! Everyone run for your lives!
各位,逃生去吧
What are they running away from?
他们要逃离什么?
That's hilarious, Jim.
..真是有趣 吉姆
That's exactly the kind of down-home country humor
那正是道地的乡下幽默
I'm gonna miss when I'm in Fresno.
我在福雷兹诺时所会想念的
This is Derek Dietl, signing off for the very last time.
这是德瑞克.狄托 播报的最后一次
Good night, Modesto! Channel 172.
晚安..莫德斯多 172频道
And cut.
好..结束
Did you like that sign off? Just made it up.
满意我的播报吗? 顺利完成
Oh, my goodness.
哦 我的老天
Wait, wait, wait! But, but...!
慢着 慢着 慢..
Oh, Derek. You wouldn't believe my last three weeks!
哦 德瑞克 你绝对无法想像 我这三周所发生的事
Thinking about you was the only thing that kept me sane.
只有想着你 才能让我保持清醒
Can't breathe! Ribs collapsing!
不能呼吸
Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry!
哦 糟糕 哦 糟糕 真是抱歉
Oh, my goodness. Is that better?
哦 天啊 好点了吗?
OK. OK.
好的 好的
I'm still kind of getting used to my new strength.
我还在适应我新的力道
Wow! You really are big!
哇 你真的很大
Yeah,
是没错
but I'm still me. I'm still the same girl you fell in love with.
但我还是我呀 我还是那个你所爱的女孩呀
Except you did just destroy the Golden Gate Bridge.
那个..毁坏金门大桥的女孩
But that was the only way I could stop that giant robot!
呃 那是阻止 巨形机器人的唯一方法
You ever think I could do something like that?
你想过我能做像那样的事吗?
No, I didn't. I can honestly say it never, ever, ever, ever,
不 没有
ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever occurred to me.
我肯定的说 我从来..没想过那样的事
Look, I know this is a little weird.
我知道这有些不可思议
OK, it's a lot weird, but we'll figure it out.
好吧 是很不可思议 但我们会理出头绪的
I know that, together, we can find a way to get me back to normal.
我们会一起找到方法 让我变回正常人
Susan, try and look at this from my perspective.
苏姗 请站在我的立场想想
I have an audience that depends on me for news,
我的新闻能左右观众
weather, sports and heart-warming fluff pieces.
气象 运动 窝心的台词
You expect me to put all that on hold
你却希望我把这些都放一旁
while you try to undo this thing that happened to you?
你就为你的遭遇 要毁掉这些?
That I had absolutely nothing to do with?
那我就该全心全意配合?
Yes. That's exactly what I expect.
是啊 那确实是我所期盼的
What about the life we always talked about? Don't you still want that?
那我们所谈论关于未来的事呢? 你还想要吗?
Of course. I just...
当然了 只是..
...don't see how I can have that with you.
难道不明白 我怎么和你继续下去
Derek, please, don't do this.
德瑞克 拜托.. 别这么做
You have to face facts, Susan.
你必须面对事实
Don't crush me for saying this, but I'm not looking to get married
别逼我这么说 我现在不打算结婚
and spend the rest of my life in someone else's shadow.
并在别人的阴影下 渡过余生
And you're casting a pretty big shadow.
而你正投下相当大的阴影
I'm sorry. It's over.
很抱歉 都结束了
Good luck, Susan.
祝你好运 苏姗
Wow! What a shindig!
哇 多么喧嚣啊
Your parents really know how to throw it down.
你父母的确知道 怎么控制场面
What? No, that was a great party,
很棒的宴会
one of the best I've been to since I got out of prison.
是我出狱后 去过最好的之一
I must have been at a different party,
我肯定是在不同的宴会
'cause that's not how I interpreted it at all.
我倒觉得不怎么样
I don't think your parents liked me,
我认为你父母不喜欢我
and that JELL-O gave me a fake phone number.
而且我认为 杰罗给我假的电♥话♥号♥码
Well, at least the garbage was free. You know? I mean...
至少垃圾是免费的 还有..
Ah, who are we kidding?
别自欺欺人了 即便我们拯救了
We could save every city on the planet,
这星球上的每个城市
and they'd still treat us the same way they've always treated us...
他们还是会这样看待我们 他们本来就当我们是
...like monsters.
怪兽
Right. Monsters.
没错 怪兽们
Anyway, how is Derek?
别提了 德瑞克的事呢?
Derek is a selfish jerk.
德瑞克是个自私的蠢蛋
No! Yes.
不是吧 就是
All that talk about "us." "I'm so proud of us."
他许诺的未来
"Us just got a job in Fresno." There's no "us."
我所憧憬的未来 只不过是他在福雷兹诺的工作
There was only Derek.
根本没有未来 只有德瑞克他自己
Why did I have to get hit by a meteor to see that?
为什么我得被殒石击中 才看清事实?
I was such an idiot!
白♥痴♥!
Why did I ever think life with Derek would be so great, anyway?
为什么我曾以为 和德瑞克厮守会很棒?
I mean, look at all the stuff I've done without him.
我是说 看看我所干的那些事
Fighting an alien robot? That was me, not him.
跟外星机器人战斗 那是我 可不是他
And that was amazing! Meeting you guys? Amazing.
那太了不起了 遇上你们大伙儿 太了不起了
Dr. Cockroach, you can crawl up walls
卡克洛奇博士 你能爬上墙 还能..
and build a supercomputer
建造超级电脑
out of a pizza box, two cans of hairspray, and...
只用到 一个披萨盒 二罐发胶 还有..
A paper clip! Amazing!
还有文件夹 了不起
And you! You hardly need an introduction. You're the Missing Link!
而你 无须多做介绍 你正是进化的失落环结
You personally carried 250 co-eds off of Cocoa Beach,
你曾在可可海滩 掳获250个女学生
and still had strength to fight off the National Guard!
仍有余力攻击国家警卫队
And the Coast Guard and, also, the lifeguard.
还有海岸警卫队 也有救生员
Amazing!
了不起
B.O.B.! Who else could fall
鲍伯 有谁能够从难以想像的
from unimaginable heights and end up without a single scratch?
高度掉落却毫发无伤
Link? You.
林克 是你
Amazing!
了不起
Good point, Insecto! Susan, don't short-change yourself!
回应的好 虫怪 苏姗 不要欺骗自己
Oh, I'm not going to short-change myself ever again!
哦 我不会再欺骗自己 绝对不会
Susan!
苏姗
Way to go, Insecto!
加油!虫怪!
Insecto, look out!
虫怪 小心!
Insectosaurus! No!
虫怪索瑞斯!不..!
You're gonna make it.
不会有事的 看着我
It's going to be all right. Look at me.
别阖上眼睛
Don't you close those eyes. Don't you dare close those eyes.
千万别阖上眼睛
You can't...
不要..
You must be terrified.
你一定很害怕
You wake up in a strange place, wearing strange clothes,
你在奇怪的地方醒来 穿着奇怪的衣服
imprisoned by a strange being floating on a strange hovering device.
被奇怪的生物囚禁 漂浮在奇怪的盘旋装置
Strange, isn't it?
很奇怪 是吧?
Hardly. It's not the first time.
不会的 这不是第一次
Wow. You really get around.
哇 你还真闲
To the extraction chamber!
你就在萃取室里头
Look. What is it that you want from me?
听着 你想从我身上得到什么?
You have stolen what is rightfully mine!
你偷走确实属于我的东西
I didn't steal anything from you.
我可没偷你什么东西
Your enormous, grotesque body contains Quantonium,
你巨怪的躯体 就包含有量子能
the most powerful substance in the universe.
是世上最强力的物质
Did you really think you could keep it from me?
你真的以为能占为己有吗?
电影精选列表