You'd better pray to the Lord When you see those flying saucers
当你看见飞碟来的时候 你最好祈祷吧
It may be the coming of the Judgment Day
世界末日就要来了
Hey, Jerry, you might wanna check this one out. Palomar just picked it up.
嘿 杰利 你得来检查这个 帕洛马刚刚搜寻到
Looks like some type of UFO, and it's heading this way.
看起来像某些UFO类型正航向这里
How many times do I have to tell you?
告诉你多少次了
UFOs don't exist and we're never gonna see...
UFO不存在我们也决不会看到
Wow, its energy signature is massive. Holy CheezIts! What do we do?!
哇 它的能量讯号♥很大 老天 该怎么办?
No one told us what to do!
没人告诉我们该怎么做
I took this job because you never have to do anything!
我接这份工作的唯一理由是 可以什么都不用做
Jerry, stop it. Let me calculate its impact point.
杰利 够了 我们来计算它的撞击点
Looks like...
看起来像是
...Modesto, California.
加州的莫德斯多
Supernova, this is Red Dwarf. We actually have one!
超新星:这里是红矮星 我们确信发现到了
Code Nimoy! I repeat, Code Nimoy!
寇德.尼摩伊 复述 是寇德.尼摩伊
What are you guys doing here? It's 5:00 in the morning.
你们怎么都在这里? 才刚早上五点
Hurry, turn on the TV! Turn it on now!
快点 打开电视 快打开
...and some early morning fog, giving way to sunny skies.
..而稍早的晨雾消散后 将是晴空万里
Seventy-five degrees.
华氏75度
A perfect day
这是个好天气
to stop by the old folk art and craft show
可以驻足 展览会场欣赏老人家的园艺
down at the fairgrounds, or a perfect day to marry Susan Murphy.
或者向苏姗茉菲求婚
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And good morning, Modesto!
还有早安 莫德斯多
Channel 172.
172频道
You look gorgeous, sweetheart.
你真是美丽 甜心
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈
My little girl!
啊 我的小女孩
Daddy!
爹地
Now, I want you to know that, even though I'm about to give you away...
我要你知道 尽管我要把你嫁出去了
...I will always be here to take care of you.
但我会永远关心你
Don't cry because then you'll make me cry, and that's just gonna be a mess.
别哭了 你哭我也会哭 会留下妆痕的
I can't help it!
我管不住自己 哦 没法呀
Hello, everyone! Attention, attention!
哈啰 各位 注意 注意
Wedding starts in 30 minutes!
婚礼将在30分钟内开始
My beautiful daughterinlaw! Hi, Mama Dietl.
我美丽的媳妇 嗨 荻朵妈妈
It's like a fairy tale. The Weatherman and the Weatherman's Wife.
-就像童话故事 -气象员与气象员妻子
Romantic.
好浪漫
I know. Just think, this time tomorrow, I'm gonna be in Paris!
想想 明天这时候 我人就会在巴黎
And someday, we won't just be honeymooning there.
我们不会只在那里渡蜜月 德瑞克会成为主播
Derek will become an anchor or a foreign correspondent.
或者驻外记者 那时我们将环游世界
And we'll travel all over the world. Honey, my fingers are crossed.
哦 甜心 我祝福你们
One thumb is shorter than the other. Runs in the family.
姆指长短不一 是家族遗传
Derek doesn't have that.
德瑞克并没有啊 是隔代遗传
It skips a generation. Your kids are gonna have it!
你的小孩会遗传到
Wow, you look beautiful.
哇 你好漂亮
So do you. I mean, handsome.
你也是..我是说 潇洒 我是说
I mean... Sorry. I'm just a little frazzled.
抱歉 我只是有些疲惫
I just spent way too much time with our parents.
我只是花费太多时间 打发我们的父母
Don't worry, OK? We'll be alone soon, just us.
别担心 好吗? 很快就会清净了 只有我俩
Eating cheese and baguettes by the Seine,
嗯..在阳光下 品尝起司和法国长面包
feeding each other chocolate crepes.
互相喂食巧克力酱
Is something wrong? No, no! It's just that, well...
有问题吗? 没有 只是..
There's been a slight change of plans.
计划有些稍微变更
We're not going to Paris.
我们不去巴黎了
What? Why not? Because we're going somewhere better.
什么? 怎不去了? 因为我们要去更好的地方
Better than Paris? Oh, yeah.
比巴黎更好? -哦 对呀! -哪呀?
Where? Tahiti?!
塔希提岛? 不对!
Nope! Fresno!
福雷兹诺(位于加州)
Fresno!
福雷兹诺!
Fresno.
福雷兹诺?
In what universe is Fresno better than Paris, Derek?
福雷兹诺是在哪里? 会比巴黎更好 德瑞克?
In the "I've got an audition to become
就在..
Channel 23's new evening anchor" universe.
我获得23频道晚间主播 面试的地方
Got the call from the general manager, he wants me to come in immediately!
我刚接到 对方总经理的来电 要我去洽谈
Isn't that great? Derek!
很棒吧? 德瑞克
That's...
这太..
...amazing! It's amazing.
真吃惊
Fresno's a top 50 market, isn't it?
太好了 福雷兹诺是第五十大城对吧?
It's 55th, but we're on our way, babe!
实际上是第五十五大城 但是我们就要实现了 宝贝
Now, look. About Paris...
想到巴黎..
It's OK. It's fine! As long as we're together,
哦 没事..那很好 只要我们在一起
Fresno is the most romantic city in the whole world.
福雷兹诺就是世上 最浪漫的城市
I'm so proud of you. Of us! Not just of me.
真为你骄傲 是为我俩.. 不仅是为我
I mean, of course, but we're a team now. You're so proud of us.
是没错 但我们是一起的 你该为我们骄傲
Now, get out of here. It's bad luck to see me in my dress.
你该走了 看到我穿礼服会走楣运的
Come on. You know I don't believe in that stuff.
哦 拜托 你知道 我不信那玩意儿的
I'll be waiting for you
我在教堂等你
at the altar... the handsome news anchor in the tux.
我这英俊的新主播 也穿着礼服对吧?
Love you! There, I said it.
我爱你 好啦 我说了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Susan!
苏姗!
Where could she be?
她人在哪呀?
Susan! Where are you?!
苏姗! 你在哪呀?
Susan! Where have you been?!
苏姗 你跑去哪了?
I think I just got hit by a meteorite.
我想我被陨石击中了
Oh, Susan. Every bride feels that way on her wedding day.
哦 苏姗..新娘子在婚礼那天 都会有那种感觉
My goodness, look at you. You're filthy. Thank God I have Wet Ones.
天呀! 看看你 全身脏的 还好我有湿毛巾
You're glowing.
你 光彩四射
Thank you.
谢谢
No. No, Susan, you're, like, really glowing. You're green!
不 苏姗 你好像 真的发光了 发绿光
Oh, no!
哦 不
Derek!
德瑞克
Oh, my gosh!
不
What's going on?!
怎么回事?
What's happening?! You're all shrinking!
发生什么事了? 你们都缩小了
Uh-uh! You're growing!
不是的 是你变大了
Well, make it stop! Get me the government!
那快阻止呀 给我接通政♥府♥
This is impossible!
这是不可能的
No, this can't be happening.
不 这不该发生
Wait, wait. Everybody, it's OK!
等等 各位 没事的
Have some champagne while we're figuring this out!
享用点香槟 我们一起找出问题所在
Thumbs! Thumbs!
姆指!姆指!
Derek! Help me!
德瑞克 帮我呀
Sweet Lord!
新娘子来了
Here comes the bride! Oh, Carl! It's her wedding day!
哦 卡尔 这是她的结婚日啊
Derek? Derek?
德瑞克!德瑞克!
Beam hurt Derek.
好痛 该死
Susan? Thank goodness you're OK!
苏珊 你没事吧
What's happening to me?
我倒底怎么了?
Don't panic! Don't worry! Whatever you do, don't drop...
别惊慌 别担心 无论如何 别掉了..
Derek! Sorry, sir.
德瑞克 抱歉 先生
Who are you people? What are you doing?
你们是谁呀? 你们在干什么呀?
Stop it! Be careful!
停手 小心!
Get your hands off me! Don't you know who I am?!
放开我 知道我是谁吗?
Please, just leave me alone!
拜托 离我远点
Move it, move it! Let's go! Move it, move it!
行动 行动 快点 行动 行动
Derek?
德瑞克!
All right, let's get this baby on the bus.
把那宝贝放到卡车上
Honey, could you hit the snooze?
亲爱的 你能按下闹钟吗?
Baby, why did you set the alarm? We're on our honeymoon.
宝贝 为什么要设定钟响? 我们在渡蜜月耶
Hello?
有人吗?
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Hello?
有人吗?
Silence, B.O.B.! She'll hear us!
安静 她会听到的
Hello?
有人吗?
Is there someone there?
有人在那里吗?
Could you tell me where I am?
能告诉我这是哪里吗?
Hello? What was that?
那是什么?
Hello.
你好
电影精选列表