Exact change is appreciated, but not necessary!
这是正确的抉择 但也非必要的
Let's move out!
前进吧!
This is San Francisco! This isn't far from my home!
这是旧金山 离我家并不远
Feel the wind on your antennae. Isn this wonderful?
感受风吹拂你的触须 是不是很棒啊?
I haven't been outside in 50 years. It's amazing out here!
我有50年没到外头了 真令人兴奋
It's hotter than I remember. Has the Earth gotten warmer?
好像比以前热了点 地球是不是变暖了
That'd be great to know. That would be a very convenient truth.
知道这回事真棒 实在是个好现象
Now that's a robot! It's huge.
那就是机器人 好巨大
Try not to damage it too much.
别把它破坏的太严重
I might want to bring it back to the farm!
我想将它带回机构
No, no, no, wait! You didn't say anything about it being huge!
不 不 等等 你并没说它有那么巨大
Wait! No! Don't leave!
等等 别离开
I think he sees us.
我想他在看我们
Hello! Hi! How you doing?
你好!嘿! 最近怎样?
Welcome! We are here to destroy you!
欢迎 我们打算摧毁你
I can't fight that thing. I can't even... I've never...
我不能跟那东西打 我甚至不能.. 我..我在气喘
I'm hyperventilating. Does anybody have a giant paper bag?
有人有巨大的袋子吗?
Relax.
放轻松
Old Link's got this under control.
情势都在我老林克的控制下
Hide in the city, Susan. You'll be safe there.
躲到城市里头 苏姗 你会没事的
But stay away from the Tenderloin! It's a little dicey!
但要躲开那大块头 他会让人有些昏眩
Finally, some action. I'm gonna turn that oversized tin can
终于要行动了 我要把那个超大马口铁罐塞入..
into a really dented oversized tin can.
..真正的马口铁罐里头
OK! Does anybody have a 20 on Insectosaurus?
好吧 谁知道虫怪索瑞斯在哪?
Wow! Would you look at the size of that...
哇 瞧这大尺寸的东西!
I got him, you guys! I got...
我抓到它了 大伙儿 我抓..
Don't worry, I won't let go! I'm wearing him down!
别担心 我不会放它走 我要穿下它..
Please tell me he's slowing down!
他慢下来了
Get to the city, Link. I'll catch up with you as soon as I can.
到城市去 林克 我会尽快赶上你
Or maybe you'll have to catch up with me.
也许..你得赶上我才是
Oh, no! No, no, no!
不 不
OK, OK. I got this.
行了 行了 控制住了
Yep, that hurt.
没错 很痛
Get in! I have a plan!
赶到了 我有个计划
Hot dogs!
热狗
All right, Link, I'm going to pull up alongside it!
好了 林克 我会靠上去阻挡它
You get up in there, get to its central processing unit, and...
你就准备进入 它的中♥央♥处理系统 然后..
Hey, guys, catch me! No!
嘿 大伙儿 抓住我!
Let's go, let's go! Keep it moving!
快点 快点 保持移♥动♥
Hey! No honking!
嘿 不要鸣喇叭
Excuse me! Coming through! On your right! No control!
抱歉 移开点 在你右边..控制不了
OK! It's going to be OK! Look, I'm gonna get you out of there!
好的 会没事的 听着 我要救你出来 忍♥耐着点
Hold on a second! We have to get off the bridge before...
你得离开这座桥 不然..
No, no, no! Get away from me!
不 不 不! 离我远点!
Coming through! Watch it!
只是经过 没事
Hey, furball, where you been?
嘿 毛球 你跑去哪了?
Yeah, I know. Papa's a little out of shape.
是啊 我知道 爸爸让情势有些走样
Excuse me! He's trying to kill me!
拜托 他要杀了我
Why is it doing that? Why would it...
他为什么要这样做 为什么..?
Wow. You're doing great! I'm doing everything!
你干得不错! 我什么都肯干!
Not for long. Come on, you guys. Let's take this thing down!
撑不久 来吧 大伙儿 我们来搞定这东西
A deflector shield. Typical.
是防护罩 挺典型的
You can't crush a cockroach!
你是压不扁小强的
Insectosaurus!
虫怪索瑞斯
Insectosaurus!
虫怪索瑞斯
B.O.B.! What?
鲍伯! 什么?
Help me! Sorry.
帮帮我! 抱歉
I was staring at this bird over there.
我在盯着那边的鸟儿
Get these people off the bridge!
我们得把桥上的人疏散
Got it.
得令
No, B.O.B.! Move the dividers!
不 鲍伯 把护栏移开
Oh, yeah, you're right. My bad.
哦 是 你说的对 我失误
Go, go, go, go!
快 快 快 快
Link!
林克!
Oh, I don't feel good.
哦 好不舒服
OK. Susan, you can do this.
行的 苏姗 你办得到的
All right. Let's take this thing down.
好吧 我们来搞定这东西
Retrieval has failed.
搜寻任务失败
Don't get upset. It happens to everyone.
别烦恼 常有的事
That lower life form thinks she can steal my Quantonium?!
那个低阶生命体 还以她能偷走我的量子能?
Send another probe at once!
再另外派只去探寻!
Quantonium cannot be retrieved via robot.
量子能无法经由机器人取回
Carbon-based life form, locally known as Susan, is now too strong.
名为苏姗的碳基生命体 现在太强大了
Oh, you think because you're all big and strong
哦 你认为你够大够壮..
and you can destroy my robot probe
..可以破坏我的探测机器人
that you're gonna send me running and hiding?!
然后要我又躲又藏的
My days of running and hiding are over!
我躲躲藏藏的日子结束了
Computer, set a course to Earth. I will retrieve the Quantonium myself,
电脑 设定前往地球的航道 我要亲自取回量子能
even if I need to rip it out of her body one cell at a time!
纵使要把她的身体 撕裂成小细胞,也得干
Careful, it's hot.
小心点 很热的
Three weeks ago, if you had asked me to defeat a giant alien robot,
三个星期前 你若叫我去打败
I'd have said, "No can do."
巨形外星机器人 我肯定回答:办不到
But I did it! Me! I'm still buzzing. Did you see how strong I was?!
但我办到了 你们看到我那时有多神勇吗?
Probably isn't a jar in this world I can't open.
这世上不可能 有我打不开的瓶子
You were positively heroic, my dear.
你真是我的英雄 亲爱的
I especially loved how you saved those people on the bridge.
我最欣赏你 拯救桥上人群的举动
It was a nice touch. Wasn't she amazing, Link?
很令人感动 她挺让人惊讶对吧 林克?
Yeah, she was great. Really cool. Loved it.
对呀 很了起 很酷 我爱死了
Oh, poor Link. After all that tough talk, you were out-monstered by a girl.
可怜的林克 经过这般讨论后 你被个女孩比了下去
No wonder you're depressed. Hey, I'm not depressed. I'm tired.
难怪你会沮丧 嘿 我不是沮丧 只是累了
Why are you tired? You didn't do anything.
你怎么会累? 你什么也没干
Well, I haven't been sleeping well.
我从没那么好睡过 好吗? 我得了睡猿症
I got sleep apnes... apnea. Whatever. It's not fun.
睡猿..困猿.. 随便啦 很不受
So Link's a little rusty... I mean, sleep deprived.
那么林克有些荒疏 我是说睡觉误事
You'll be back to your old self in no time. And so will I.
不久你会恢复原来的样子 我也一样
What happened to the "there isn't a jar in the world I can't open" stuff?
那"世上没有我打不开的瓶子" 那股劲哪去了?
Wait. Did you find a jar you couldn't open? Were pickles in it?
等等 你有找到打不开的瓶子? 里头是装什么?
Where's the giant jar of pickles?! What my associate is trying to say
是泡菜吗? 装泡菜的瓶子在哪?
is that we all think the new
我想说这让我联想到
Susan is the "cat's me-wow."
我想这个新苏姗 是只喵喵猫
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Thanks, you guys. That is so sweet,
谢谢大伙儿 这么说很窝心
but I have a normal life waiting for me. You know?
但我有个正常生活要过 了解吧?
So, tell me,
明确告诉我
exactly, how this normal life thing works with you being giant.
你要如何以 这巨大身躯去过正常生活?
I'm not gonna be a giant forever.
我可不会永远都是巨人
Derek won't rest until we've found a cure for my...
德瑞克不会放弃 直到找出方法治疗我的..
...condition. We're a team.
..病症 我们是团队
We could all do with a Derek. Perhaps, someday, we could make his acquaintance!
我们也帮得上忙 也许有天我们可以认识德瑞克
Really? You guys want to meet Derek?
真的吗? 你们想见见德瑞克?
First stop, Modesto!
第一站:莫德斯多
Ginormica, I called your family to let them know you were coming home.
珍诺蜜卡 我通知你家人 说你快回家了
Now, I also called the Modesto PD and told them not to shoot at you.
也通知了莫德斯多警♥察♥单位 别对你开枪
Thanks, General.
谢谢 将军
OK, remember, these people aren't used to seeing... ...anything like...
好的 要记得 人们不习惯看到..任何像..
...you, or you... ...or you.
你 或像你..或像你..
So just be, you know, cool. Just be... you know... Follow my lead.
所以只要..冷静点 只要..知道吧?跟着我走
Stop! That was an accident! Don't destroy anything!
停下 那是意外! 别破坏任何东西!
Susan?
苏姗?
Susie Q! Mom? Daddy?
苏姗? 妈?爹地?
Did they experiment on you? No, Mom. I'm fine.
他们有在你身上做实验吗? 没有 妈 我很好
It's OK. They're with me.
没事的 他们跟着我来的
These are my new friends.
他们是我的新朋友
Oh, Derek! I missed you so much,
哦 德瑞克 我好想念你
thinking that we'd someday be together again!
想想 我们重聚首了
It's the only thing that got me through prison! I love you! I love this man!
希望我不会再回到监狱 我爱你 我爱这个男人
No, B.O.B.! That's my mother! You're suffocating her!
不 鲍伯 那是我母亲 你会闷死她的
Honey, are you all right?
亲爱的 你没事吧?
I taste ham.
我尝到火腿
Sorry, Mom. He's just a hugger.
抱歉 妈 他只是昏头昏脑的
电影精选列表