你刚才说这里有石油? - 对
You said there was oil? - Yeah
是供应发动机组的 否则就不能发电
But it's for the generator, so we won't have electricity
没关系 他应得的
That's okay. He deserves it
外面还不错
It's nicer out here
没差啦
Yeah, I don't mind
你怕火?
Are you scared of fire?
如果我喝原油 我当然怕火
I would be, 1100, if I drank Oil
崔普 对你♥爸♥爸的事抱歉了
Tripp, I'm sorry about your dad
反正也就是个烂屋子
It would have been a lousy place to stay, anyways
我是说
I mean,
他如果变成干净体面的人
how weird would it have been
反而会很奇怪 是不是
if he'd turned out to be a decent guy, right?
那样会怎样?
What would that have been like?
那样就没有你了
You wouldn't be who you are
学校里没人与你一样
And there's no one like you at our schooL
包括镇上
Or in our town
所以
So,
起码这点得感谢你♥爸♥
that's something to thank your dad for, at least
上帝
God!
你去哪
Whoa, whoa, whoa, where are you going?
你干嘛呢
Hey. What are you doing?
不
No
我要送你回家
I'm going to get you home
我答应你
I promise you that
谢谢
Thank you
我也爱你
I love you, too
准备好了吗? 看好
Ready? Watch
这小白鼠都学得会
You could teach a mouse how to do that
问题不在这 接下来才是关键
That's not the amazing part. This is the amazing part
我可没教过那怪物索取石油的花招
I didn't teach that one to do that for the oil
我教的是这只
I taught that one how to do that for the oil
他们有群居智慧 类似蚂蚁蜜蜂
They have hive intelligence, like, urn, ants or bees
在足够靠近的情况下
When they're in close proximity,
一人知道 众人知道
one of them knows what the other knows,
几乎是瞬移
almost immediately
他们以原油为新陈代谢 就像内燃机
And they metabolize oil like a combustion engine
多德 你想干什么
Dowd, what are you doing?
我是科学家
I'm a scientist
未来的科学家 - 不
I'm being a scientist - No
你恋爱了
You are falling in love
这是斯德哥尔摩综合症
This is some sort of Stockholm syndrome
是倒♥退♥
That's backwards
无所谓了
Whatever - Okay
两天后 废水要排入俄亥俄州
Look, in two days, our waste water goes to Ohio
这两个货一起排走
The mucous twins go with
深深地打入倒灌井内
Going to shoot it down deep into an injection well
不留痕迹
No trace
不行 他们不是蠢笨的陆行鼻涕虫
No. They're not like mindless ground slugs
他们有智慧 有感情
They have intelligence, they show emotion
这样杀了他们不道德
It would be unethical to kill them
不道德
Unethical?
多德 你我共事很久
Dowd, you and I have been together a long time
你不是还夸大其词
I have seen you stretch the truth,
伪造环境评价报告
falsify environmental protection reports,
欺骗媒体
and lie to the media
我们是一条船的
We are in this together
高兴点
Cheer up
让它们安静点
And keep those things quiet!
崔普 崔普!
Tripp. Tripp!
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
他不见了
He's gone
克里奇!
Creech!
他怎么走了
Why would he leave?
不知道 不过我们最好先找到他
I don't know, but we better find him before they do
他带走了我的手♥机♥
Yeah, well, he took off with my cell phone,
没法打电♥话♥让人接我们
so I can't even call anybody to come pick us up
没事 我有
It's okay. I have mine
等等 你手♥机♥在车上?
Wait, your cell phone's in the truck?
对
Yeah
我有软件 可以跟踪他
I have an app. We can track him
他在那
There he is
他要去哪里
Where is he going?
不知道
I don't know
就这里 请停车
It's here. Stop, stop here
等等 泰拉伟公♥司♥?
Wait. Terravex?
你确定这里吗
Are you sure this is far enough?
可以开到街区尽头吗
Would you mind dropping us off at the end of the block?
他没在
He's not there
也许进去了
Maybe he went inside
什么情况
What is that?
不知道
I don't know
他是来找他们的
He came here for them
所以他走了
That's why he left
不要
No, don't! Don't!
伙计们 检查三号♥库
Hey, guys, check on warehouse three
停下
No! Stop! Stop!
慢点 镇定
Slow it down. Tranquilize it!
不
No!
住手 - 开枪
Hey! Stop - Shoot it!
住手
Stop!
你会杀了他
Stop! You're killing him!
收拾干净
Scrape it up
带他们来见我
Bring them with me
你一定很爱猫
Well, you certainly love your cats
全都是猫
It's all cats
找到了
Oh! Here we go
删除删除删除
Delete. Delete. Delete
删除
Delete
谢谢
Thank you
别以为删除照片就完事了
You can't just delete pictures and think this goes away
怎么 你想怎么着
Why? What are you going to do?
去报♥警♥吗
Go to the police and tell them
报告说有怪物从油田出现?
that there are monsters coming up out of the oil fields?
上次你报♥警♥有用吗
How'd that work out for you last time?
听好了
Look
我不会伤人
Hurting people, is not my thing
他会
It's his
伯克先生
Mr. Burke,
带他们两个上路
show these two the highway
我们走
Let's go!
左转
To your left
现在交给我吧 多谢 查理
Okay! I'll take them from here. Thanks, Charlie
田纳森的命令 都搞定了
Tenneson's orders. So, it all checks out
继续正常走路
Just keep walking normally
把你的手拿开 悍匪
Get your hands off us, slimebag
不是悍匪 是汗液 我一紧张就出汗
Okay, it's not slime, it's sweat. I sweat when I'm nervous
感谢你们的配合
Thanks for calling attention to it. Look
我是你们这边的 - 什么
I'm on your side - What?
精神上的
Spiritually
我解释一下
Okay, I'm messing this up
抱歉 我是科学家 地质学家
Sorry. I'm a scientist, a geologist
我想帮助你们
But I want to help you
为什么
Why'?
因为我不能坐视他们死去
Because I can't just stand here and watch them die
我们凭什么信你
And why should we trust you?
因为这些生物很特别
Because these creatures are special
显然你们见识过了
I think that you've seen that, too
现在
Now,
我替这家公♥司♥干了不少坏事 但这次
I've done some bad things for this company. But this...
不行 懂吗
No way. Okay?
电影精选列表