多德 我讨厌什么
Dowd. Now, what do I hate?
钻井作业区
Boring places
还有什么
And?
钻井不出油
Wells that aren't pumping oil
到底什么事情
So what's happening?
可能我们的人过于谨慎
Probably our people being overly cautious
我敢肯定没事
I'm sure it's nothing
最好没事
It better be
我打赌整间公♥司♥都出动了
I bet the whole company on this site
石油储备在几百英尺的更深处
Well, the reserve is several hundred feet deeper,
但我们可能得穿透
but we have to pass through
一个巨大的地下水穴
what appears to be a large pocket of water to reach it
水穴? 那继续钻啊
Water? Well, let's keep going
你就叫我来看这个?
Is that why you called me down here?
水穴位于地表以下两英里
Discovering water two miles below the surface
这在科学上非常重要
is important, scientifically
多德 你带来的科学家
Dowd, you're lead scientist here
关我们什么事? - 不关
Do we care about that? - No
如果存在水穴
If there's a water pocket,
则极可能存在生态体系及生命
there's a possibility of an ecosystem. Life
好吧 这种情况基本不可能
Okay. Actually, it's basically impossible
这种深度的水压在10,000PSI
The water pressure at that depth is 10,000 psi
水中氮气已超饱和
That water is supersaturated with nitrogen
其中的盐分不足以维持生命
There would be no nutrients for life
继续钻探 可否
So we keep going, yes?
可以 钻透它
Yeah. Punch through
*钻压8936.80*
*井深19434.66*
生物发光体
Bio luminescence
确实有生命
There is life
不 那是
No, that's...
是我们灯光的反射
That's the reflection from our light
刚才那是什么?
What was that?
警告
Warning
钻透水穴导致钻井不稳定
The bore into the pocket destabilized the well
压力上升过快
The pressure's rising way too fast
下面有东西
There's something down there
必须关机 关机
We have to shut it down. Shut it down!
有东西 有东西透过钻井爬出来了
Something came up. Something came up through the well!
是什么
What is this thing?
他是个中老手
He's a real go-getter
颇受好评
He comes highly recommended
伯克先生
Mr. Burke!
得到控制了吗
Do you have this under control?
只抓到一只
We got this one
已派队伍搜寻另两只
I have a search party looking for the other two
注意保密
It is very important that you keep your search discreet
哪怕就是一只角蜥
The Department of Fish and Wildlife will shut us down
鱼类和野生动物部门都会迫使我们关门
over a horned lizard, let alone these things
等等 我们最好请专业人士
Wait. Wait. Wait. We gotta get somebody to examine it
检测其食物类型及生存条件
We find out what it eats, and needs to survive
我去帮忙寻找另两只
It'll help us find the missing ones
消灭它们
and eliminate them
万一有更多怪物
Also, if there's more where they came from,
也可轻松应付
we'll know what we're dealing with
够聪明 但只要你一个人
That is smart. But just you
好的 交给我吧
Okay. I'm on it
我们站在一片石油海洋之上
We are standing on an ocean of oil
保守秘密 才能发大财
If we keep this quiet, we will all make out very well
好的
Okay
交给我吧
I'm on it
别跑出你的视线
Don't let it out of your sight
泰拉伟让这里有人发财了
So Terravex made some people rich around here
大买♥♥卖♥♥ 无所谓的
Big deal. It doesn't matter
生活一样过
We're making do
不要因为没拿到石油地契
You shouldn't cry just 'cause you didn't get a land lease
而哭鼻子
from an oil company
谁会哭啊
Who's crying?
才不要泰拉伟的钱
Wouldn't take money from Terravex, anyways
他们毁了这镇子
They ruined this town
说的好像你经历过一样
You're talking like you're old enough to remember how it used to be
没什么值得夸耀的
It was never anything to shout about
爸爸当时还住这里
Dad was still here
我回家时会经过商店
I'm gonna stop at the Loaf 'N Go on the way home
需要什么吗
You want anything?
需要四个轮子带我离开这里
Something with four wheels that'll get me out of this place
你真的好帅
You're so handsome
女孩们没有挤破你的门吗
Where are all the girls knocking down your door?
我今晚盘货 明早才能见到你
I'm closing again tonight, so I won't see you till tomorrow
你吃一份冻披萨 另一份留给瑞克
Just one frozen pizza. You save the other one for Rick
嗨 - 嗨
Hi - Hi
你好吗 - 很好 - 抱歉
How you doing? - Good. Sorry
没关系 - 好的 拜
No - Okay. Bye
崔普
Tripp
她说要晚回家
She said she's not going to be home till late
是吗 那有什么关系
Yeah? Why would that matter?
我回来时 你是不是还会在?
You're still going to be here when I get back?
别担心 我哪里都不去
Don't you worry! I'm not going anywhere
你还真喜欢这份工
You enjoy that a little too much
这车哪儿来的
Where'd this come from?
潘科斯卡矿场
Pankeska Rock
钻井那边出大事故了
Big accident up there at the drill site
马上就要天黑了
It got late pretty quick
明天再一起干吧
Let's strip it tomorrow
如果我回来的话
If I come back
别以为你干活是帮我的忙
Don't think you're doing me a favor being here
本人不接受施舍
I don't take charity
我也不接受
Neither do I
这是6.4升的HEMI V8发动机
This is a 6.4 liter Hemi V-8
可能是唯一值钱的家伙
Probably the only piece worth anything
去吧 归你了
Go ahead, it's yours
如果有人能让它运转 非你莫属
Ha. If anyone can get it working, you can
等下别忘锁门
Hey, lock up for me
宝刀也会老
Old Hulk ain't what he used to be
我替你找到了425马力发动机
I got 425 horsepower for you, buddy
你不是镇上最漂亮的车
You're not gonna be the prettiest thing in town,
但却拥有大象的心脏
but you're going to have the heart of an elephant in you
跑得过火山喷发吗?您坐稳了 总统先生
Outrun that volcano? You bet we can, Mr. President
你们在我车里干什么
What are you doing in my truck?
我可以带你和你妹妹去科切拉
Yeah, I can take you and your sister to Coachella
什么 正妹们?
Oh. Sisters?
杀了他们
Ah! Kill 'em!
座椅已弹射
Ejector seat engaged
北达科他州 KYPN电视台
You're watching K YPN, North Dakota,
您的新闻首选频道
your number one source for news
本地居民被潘科斯卡矿场
Local residents were awakened
突如其来的灾难震惊
by a catastrophic accident at Pankeska Rock,
泰拉伟石油工人正在激战冲天大火
where Terravex Oil workers fought a towering fire
凌晨的空气充斥着黑烟
whose black smoke still filled the morning air
里格韦德当时在事发现场
Rigger Wade Coley was on the scene when the accident happened
我听到爆♥炸♥声
Well, I, uh, heard an explosion
钻塔崩塌 还有
and, uh, the tower crashed, and...
老爸?
Dad?
大伙四散奔跑 喊叫
...guys were running and shouting,
我只能透露这么多
and that's really all I'm allowed to say
是否泰拉伟石油公♥司♥要求保密?
Why this shroud of secrecy and silence by Terravex Oil?
我♥干♥自己的活
I just do my job
其余不太清楚
I really don't know
不能再回答更多问题
I can't answer any more questions
你在这里?
You're here?
我跟他解释过
I explained to him that the number of objects
电影精选列表