But an open gateway between our two worlds was catastrophic once.
我想确保那再也不会发生
I intend to make sure that doesn't happen again.
我们在去调查天塔的路上
We were on our way to investigate the Sky Tower
误入角龙的地盘
when we strayed into the Diablos.
我跟朋友因此失散
That's where I lost my friend here.
当下只能先照顾伤者 修补船舰
Tending to the wounded and repairing the ship was our first priority.
现在我们要继续执行任务
But now we resume our mission.
古人的科技有最骇人的生物看守着…
The Ancients would guard their technology with the most fearsome of creatures,
雄火龙
a Rathalos.
几乎不可能杀死
Almost impossible to kill.
它们喷火前才会显露唯一的弱点
Their only weakness is just before they breathe fire.
你和我们一起战斗…
You help us with the battle ahead,
也许我们就能让你回家
perhaps we can help you get home.
怎么
What's the matter?
你们的世界没有猫吗
You don't have cats in your world?
嘿
Hey!
你又偷喝我的东西
You been drinking from my mug again?
破晓时出发 别让我等
We leave at dawn. And don't keep me waiting.
我讨厌等人
I hate waiting.
如何
So?
准备好了吗
You ready?
接下来的路可不好走
We got a hard climb ahead of us.
走吧
Come on!
我们认为是岩浆在驱动塔中的装置
We believe that the lava powers the machinery within the tower.
而它在控制风暴
It's controlling the storm.
没错
Exactly.
这生成了两个世界间的大门
It's creating a gateway to your world,
但似乎不太稳定
but it looks unstable.
走吧
Let's go.
雄火龙
Rathalos.
做好准备
Prepare yourself.
记住 它们喷火前才会显露弱点
Remember, they're weak just before they breathe fire.
丑八怪
Hey, ugly!
没事了 你安全了
It's okay! It's okay. You're safe now!
叫医护兵来
Get the medic!
“娜塔莉阿蒂米斯”
阿蒂米斯上尉
Captain Artemis?
把她抬上去
Let's get her inside!
抬起来
Up!
快走…
Let's go! Let's go!
上尉 我们一直在找你
Captain, we've been searching for you.
她穿的是什么
What the hell is she wearing?
红狼呼叫老鹰
Falcon Main, this is Red Wolf.
我们找到暗星了
We've made contact with Dark Star.
只有一名生还者
We have a lone survivor.
重复 只有一名生还者
I say again, a lone survivor.
-地面部队正在确保本区安全 -收到
Ground forces are securing the area. Copy that, Red Wolf.
上尉
Captain.
你听得到吗
Can you hear me?
你听得到吗
Can you hear me?
上尉 阿蒂米斯上尉
Captain? Captain Artemis?
其他人呢
Where are the rest of your men?
-其他人 -是
- My men? - Yes.
A小队其他的成员
Where are the rest of Alpha Team?
收到
Copy that.
我们正遭到攻击
We're under attack!
瞄准腹部
Aim for the belly!
雄火龙
A Rathalos.
装弹
Load!
发射
Fire!
不…
No! No!
不要
No!
它朝我们来了
It's coming right for us!
快躲开
Evade!
“禁止踩踏”
天啊
My God.
来啊
Come on!
你输了
I got you.
我的朋友
My friend.
我还是不懂你在讲什么
Yeah, I still don't understand you, man.
对
Oh, yeah.
谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
我没有巧克力了
I don't have any more chocolate.
接好
Think fast.
-你来了 -我们是来帮忙的
- You're here. - We came to help.
不能让我们的魔物攻击你的世界
We can't have monsters from my world attacking yours.
又开始了
It's starting again.
时间宝贵
We don't have much time.
另一波攻击要来了
There's going to be another attack.
我们必须回去
We have to get back.
我们得关闭天塔
We have to shut the Sky Tower down.
先想办法活命吧
- Let's try to live through this first.
收到
- Copy that.
怪物猎人
“别走开 精彩的还在后面”
改编自卡普电玩"怪物猎人"
电影精选列表