我和罗拉谈过了
I've spoken with Laura.
-关于什么? -关于工资的事儿
- About what, sorry? - About taking a wage.
也只有她是这样了 她不相信金钱 并且拒绝接受工资
Only she doesn't believe in money and refuses to be paid.
哦 好吧 罗拉
Ohh. OK, Laura,
好吧 如果税务人员来敲门
well, if the tax man comes knocking,
我们会告诉他们 你偷住在工具室
we'll tell them you are squatting in the tool shed.
随意
Whatever.
我不想在房♥子里面睡觉
I didn't want to sleep in the house...
那会勾起我对罗杰的糟糕回忆
it brought back memories of Roger.
这是布兰登·凯利
This is Brendan Kelly.
我相信在这里就不需要介绍他了
I'm sure he needs no introduction here.
4个月前被逮捕 尽管我们努力
Arrested four months ago but despite our best efforts
让他在里面蹲着 但是他还是被保释了
to keep him in custody, he's just been bailed.
我们觉得他有潜逃风险
We suggested he was a flight risk,
但是法官不这样认为 觉得只要他上交护照就行了
but the judge disagreed as long as he surrendered his passport.
然而事情还是有转机的
However, there is a silver lining.
他很有可能会取出一部分偷盗的钱
He may well try to recover some of the stolen funds,
或和他的女朋友艾玛·罗斯取得联♥系♥
or contact his girlfriend, Emma Rose,
在她最后突然出现在我们雷达范围内的时候
who we would dearly love to question
我们真想把她捉住问问具体情况
when she finally pops up on our radar.
最起码 他会通过网络
At the very least, he could use the internet
进入他的海外账户
to access his offshore accounts.
是的 长官?
Yes, Dean?
假设他用的网络连接是安全的
Assuming he uses a secure internet connection,
我们怎么得知线索呢?
how will we ever know?
啊 因为安全增强系统的加密技术
Ahh. Because SSR encryption
已经不再难以破解
is no longer a problem to decode
多亏沃克署长积极的游说
thanks to some aggressive lobbying by Director Walker,
总部批准将国家通讯监控设备给我们部门使用
the Home Office have approved GCHQ surveillance services to our department.
拦截银行在线服务只是一个电♥话♥的事儿
Intercepting online bank services is just a phone call away.
要我帮忙吗?
Can I help?
我只 只是到处走走
I was-I was just walking...
你原本在这儿做什么?
What is it you actually do here?
什么?
Sorry?
你为什么在这儿?
Why are you here?
是 是我母亲
It's my... it's my mother.
我一直在找你 你的简历就像个瑞士乳酪
I've looked you up. Your CV is like Swiss cheese.
当我问周围人你到底是被雇来干什么的
When I asked around to find out what is it you're actually employed to do,
看起来没人知道
nobody seemed to know.
我的部门是为了解基础...
My department is on a need to know basis...
停!停
Stop! Stop.
我已经听到了
I've heard it.
如果让我发现你是
If I find out that you are prying on my department
代表总部监察员来探听我部门的 我可不会让你好过
on behalf of the Home Office inspectorate, I will be mightily fucked off.
你懂了没?
Do you understand?
我
I...
好了 我们现在要出去
Right, we're going out now.
你这儿什么时候可以搞定?
What time will you be done there?
我不知道 也许三个小时?
I dunno. Three hours?
是吗?
Really?
但是清漆弄得房♥里味道太难闻了
But the varnish is making the room smell,
你就不能快点弄吗?
can't you hurry it up a bit?
除非你想整个窗户都涂上清漆
Not unless you want varnish all over your windows?
哦 不 不要那样做
Oh no, don't do that,
那样的话 你就必须花更多时间把它弄干净了
you'll have to waste even more time cleaning it off.
就继续做吧 确保做完就行
Just get on with it and make sure you're done
在我们回来之前搞定 可以吗?
by the time we get back, right?
畜生 混♥蛋♥!
Motherfucker, motherfucker!
操!操!
Fuck! Fuck you!
混♥蛋♥! 妈的!
Motherfucker! Fuck!
你们谁有火?
Have either of you ladies got a light?
我有
I have.
在这种场合中抽烟最好的就是
The best thing about smoking at these events
你有借口不用和老板谈话
is you have got an excuse not to talk to the boss.
-你懂我什么意思吗? -懂
- Do you know what I mean? - Yup.
-那你为什么不抽一根? -因为我不抽烟
- Then why aren't you smoking? - Because I don't smoke.
那你为什么这么冷还站在外面?
Then why are you standing out here in the cold?
这样我就不用跟老板谈话了
So I don't have to talk to my boss.
答得好
Good answer.
所以你是对冲基金会的?
So are you from the hedge fund party?
是这身名牌西装
What is it about the designer suit
和这块贵得离谱的手表让你有这种想法吗?
and ludicrously expensive watch that gave you that idea?
我要进去了
I've got to go back inside.
我说了什么吗?
Something I said?
她反感资本主义
She's an anti-capitalist.
你呢?
What about you?
我觉得经济不可知
I am economically agnostic.
这他妈是什么意思?
What the fuck does that mean?
除非我亲眼所见 否则我不相信钱
I don't believe in money unless I can see it with my own eyes.
你不相信?所以你成为了无神论者吗?
You don't believe in it? Wouldn't that make you an atheist?
不是 我并不是说它不存在
No, I'm not saying it doesn't exist.
只是在我做出承诺之前 我想要看到一些证明
It's just that I want to see some proof before I commit.
这是我的电♥话♥
Here's my number.
明天打我电♥话♥ 我带你看看
Ring me tomorrow and I'll show you
金融城的金字塔
the pyramid tower at Canary Warf.
它有点像 嗯 圣保罗教堂
It' a bit like, um, St. Paul's Cathedral.
不过我们不唱圣歌♥
Except we don't sing hymns
我们不♥穿♥波菲连衣裙
and we don't wear poofy dresses.
罗拉 你看到我电脑了吗?
Laura, have you seen my laptop?
呃 没有呢
Err, no sorry.
但是你肯定看到了 我把它放在办公室了
But you must have seen it. I left it in the office,
我总是把它放在办公室的
I always leave it in the office.
昨晚它还在的 也许约翰拿了?
It was there last night, maybe John has it?
约翰为什么要用它?
Why would John have it?
他甚至不知道怎么开电脑
He wouldn't even know how to switch it on.
或者被盗了?
Or maybe you were burgled?
严肃点 这并不好玩
Seriously, that is not even funny.
也许你能帮忙找找?
Maybe you could just help find it?
但是我不知道它在哪儿
But I don't know where it is.
-那么就去找 -是你自己去找!
- Then look for it. - You look for it!
不要对我没礼貌 小女孩
Don't get cheeky with me young lady.
老天 如果我是你母亲
God, if I was your mother...
你不准提到我母亲了 不准
Don't you ever mention my mother, ever.
为什么?她把你赶出家门让你变成了这样一个傲慢无理的小贱♥人♥?
Why? Did she kick you out for being an insolent little bitch?
-混♥蛋♥ -找到我的电脑
- Fuck you. - Find the laptop.
我不知道它在哪里
I don't know where it is!
你把电脑拿走了吗?
Did you take the laptop?
没有
No.
那么谁做的?
Then who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
要不然我打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ 然后你和他们谈谈?
How about I call the police and you can talk to them about it?
卡罗琳!
Caroline!
罗拉!
Laura!
卡罗琳!
Caroline!
你好?
Hello?
加百利 是我 兰德尔
Gabriel, it's me, Randall.
让我进去
Buzz me in.
有多少层?
How many stairs?
楼层越高 你被偷盗的几率就越低
The higher up you are the less likely you are to get burgled.
真的吗?
Really?
想想 谁会想偷个电视
Think about it, who would want to carry that TV
还下个十层楼梯?
down ten flights of stairs?
很对!
Fair point.
围巾很好看
It's a great scarf.
所以 你怎么看?
So what do you think?
很不错 除了要爬楼梯
It's nice, except for the lift thing.
我给你买♥♥了份报纸
I brought you a newspaper.
我觉得你对搬家可能不是很在行
I thought you might be a bit out of the loop with moving house.
看看头条新闻
Have a look at the lead story.
我和沃克里郡刑事调查所了解过了
I've cleared it with Warwickshire CID,
电影精选列表