上级希望可以在英国复♥制♥这个部门
The Director wants to replicate this in the UK
那么明年她就可以要求更多的经费预算了
so that next year she can ask for a bigger budget.
说明白点 你想要我去搜寻连环杀人犯?
Just to be clear, you want me to hunt down serial killers?
很有可能
Potentially.
区域立法机构已经变得懒散了
Regional law enforcement has become lazy.
他们太依赖于追踪手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
They are too reliant on tracing mobile phone numbers
审查信♥用♥卡♥记录
and looking through credit card statements.
但是如果罪犯很聪明
But what if the perpetrators are smart.
那么这些数码线索就没有了意义
Those digital breadcrumbs are swept away.
这就是你来这儿的原因
That's where you come in.
我们希望你可以看到我们看不到的东西
We want you to see the things we can't.
我们想要你在他们知道我们在搜寻他们之前 就找到他们
We want you to hunt them down before they know we are looking.
不错 艾玛 这次也很好吃
Well, that was delicious again, Emma.
现在 晚饭以后先不要走 我给你买♥♥了个礼物
Now, don't go running off after dinner, I have bought you a present.
我明天必须去伦敦
I have to go up to London tomorrow.
我将在美术馆里面做一个演讲
I'm making a speech at a gallery.
我需要集中注意力
I need to focus.
不能被你的游离不定而影响
I can't be worried about you wandering off.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我告诉过你 这是一个礼物
I told you. It's a present.
这是一个GPS追踪器
It's a GPS tracker.
主要用在宠物身上 防止它们走丢
Used for pets mainly, stops them getting lost.
我觉得它用在你身上也很合适
I don't see why it wouldn't work equally as well with you.
如果你离开房♥子超过500米
If you stray more than 500 meters from the house
它就会给我打电♥话♥
it calls my mobile phone.
如果我把它取下来呢?
And if I take it off?
噢 这样的话 电路会中断 我也会收到电♥话♥
Oh, it breaks a circuit and I get the call.
晚安 早点睡
Night night.
仇恨就像细菌性的疾病
Hate is like a bacterial disease.
它生长迅速 直到被消灭
It grows exponentially until it's eradicated.
呃 首先 非常感谢在座各位今晚的到来
Err, firstly, thank you all so much for coming this evening.
呃 当我第一次开始这段旅程大约是在五年前
Err, when I first started this journey about five years ago
我只是从伦敦搬去了乡村
I had just moved from my home in London to the countryside...
在我眼里 他曾是最有天赋的艺术家
To my mind he was the most talented artist
在他那个时代
of his generation.
他的作品是独一无二的 充满着抽象的意象
His work with abstract imagery was unique.
我的特殊情况意味着我会从不同的角度看待他的绘画作品
My condition meant I experienced his paintings very differently.
我常常想知道是否有其他人能够理解
I often wondered if anyone else understood
他的绘画听起来多么美好
how incredible his paintings sounded.
呃 我做了一年 我无法再忍♥受那个地方
Err, I did a year, I couldn't stand the place.
不好意思?你能为我在这上面签名吗?
Sorry? Would you sign this for me?
当然可以 这是给谁的?
Yeah, sure. Who is it for?
我自己 致...加百利
Me... to Gabriel.
我很喜欢你所做的事 我很喜欢你的作品
I just love what you do, I love your work.
它给人很大的启发
It's a huge inspiration.
那么 为什么不买♥♥一幅呢?
Well, why don't you buy one?
你免费得到了亲笔签名
You get an autograph for free at the bottom.
我也想 但是不幸的是 我买♥♥不起它们
I'd love to. They're, um, out of my league, unfortunately.
-好吧 -谢谢你
- Yeah. - Thank you...
你知道我发现这个...
You know, I found this...
老实说 我从来没有见过谁可以吃这么多
I'd honestly never met anyone who ate quite so much.
他的糖尿病越来越严重了 他必须注射更多的胰岛素
His diabetes was getting worse and he was having to take more and more insulin.
艾玛!
Emma!
艾玛!
Emma!
罗杰让我觉得恶心
Roger repulsed me.
无论何时我问他关于寻找新助理的事
Whenever I asked him about finding a new assistant
他总是含糊其辞 或者找些经济不景气的借口
he always mumbled some excuse or another about the failing economy.
那就是一派胡言
It was such bollocks.
他有可能不是一个知名的画家
He might not have been the high profile artist
他画画已经30年了 但是他的作品还是满天飞
he was 30 years ago, but paintings were still flying out.
我现在和珍妮特·戴维斯在一起 她是D&P银行破产的受害者之一
I'm here now with Janet Davies who is a victim of the D&P Bank collapse.
珍妮特 现在银行对于你养老金的事有什么说法吗?
Now Janet, what has the bank actually said to you about your pension?
说得不多 如果我可以和他们谈话那就好了
Not a lot, I'm lucky if I can speak to them at all.
如果他们没有筹及到钱 那么我下个月就不能领到养老金
If they don't collect the money then I won't have a pension from next month.
显然 类似的情况我觉得我们已经听到不止一例了
It's obviously a story I think we're going to be hearing a lot more about,
好 现在 转回到直播间
but, for now, back to you in the studio.
您好 女士
Hello, Ma'am.
我是加百利·雷纳德
I'm Gabriel Lenard.
对我有些耐心 雷纳德
Bear with me, Lenard.
署长玛莎·沃克
Director Martha Walker.
叫我署长或沃克都可以 我随意
Call me Director or Walker, I'm easy.
我要为我的着装道歉 我并不知道我们今天会见面
I apologize for my dress, I didn't know that we'd be meeting today.
什么?哦 我不在意
What? Oh, I couldn't care less.
所以 你是怎么给心理部门提供资金的?
So, how did you fund the Psychology Department?
不是官方的
It's unofficial.
我是用我个人娱乐预算给你提供资金的
I'm funding you out of my personal entertaining budget.
所以暂时 这个部门就你一个人
So for the time being, you're a department of one.
多长时间我必须把结果给你?
How long have I got to bring in results?
我是在试用期吗?
Am I on probation?
雷纳德 我们都在试用期
Lenard, we're all on probation.
如果对这个投资 我们没能给出一份满意的答卷 总部会在圣诞节前把它撤销
If we don't give a good return on investment the Home Office could shut us down by Christmas.
艾玛!
Emma!
艾玛!
Emma!
艾玛!
Emma!
我的白色颜料 在工具室有更多
My white spirit there's more in the tool shed.
快去拿
Off you pop.
在被羞辱两个月后
After two months of being humiliated...
我受够了
I'd had enough.
我需要一个逃跑计划
I needed an exit strategy.
你看到这个没有?
Have you seen this?
英国最著名的画家之一被发现死在
One of the UK's best known artists was found dead
他自己牛津郡的家中 星期二的事儿
at his Oxfordshire home on Tuesday.
警♥察♥这时不愿意透露具体死因
Police are unwilling at this time to confirm cause of death.
尽管他好几年都饱受病痛折磨
Although he had suffered from ill health for several years
大家都知道他的情人兼助理加尔斯·贝克最近离开他了
it is known that his lover and assistant Giles Becks had recently left him.
等明天出验尸结果 目前并没有排除自杀的可能性
Suicide has not been ruled out until post-mortem results return tomorrow.
我上个月还见过他的
I met him last month.
挺好的 但为什么我们要对这件事感兴趣?
Good for you. Why is this of interest to us?
因为我很好奇 我从牛津郡刑事调查所拿到了事件报告
Because I got curious and ordered the incident report from Oxfordshire CID.
他们检查了指纹 但是并没有发现一个指纹
They checked for prints, didn't find a single thing.
你为什么对这个这么激动?
Why would you get excited about that?
不是 我的意思是一个指纹都没发现 就连他自己的指纹也没有发现
No, I mean not a single print. Not even one of his.
好吧 我承认这听起来有点不寻常
OK, granted that this sounds irregular,
但是当地警♥察♥对这个怎么做的呢?
but what are the local police doing about it?
什么都没做 根据他们的想法
Nothing. As far as they are concerned
他要么是死于缺乏药物
he either died from lack of medication
要么就是注射过量药物自杀
or committed suicide by taking too much.
他的家人强烈要求深入调查吗?
Are the family pushing for an investigation?
没有 他是独生子
Nope. He was the only child of only children.
从来没有结过婚 也没有自己的孩子
He never married or had any children of his own.
-朋友呢? -有点像隐居士
- Friends? - Bit of a recluse
据村民们说的
according to the villagers.
好 可以去查一查
OK, go and check it out.
我会把这个情况向牛津刑事调查局反应
I'll square this with Oxford CID,
让他们知道你过去了
let them know you're coming.
听着 加布 对我来说这个听起来没那么重要
Look Gabe, this doesn't sound like much to me
所以不要惹恼当地警官 不要把名声搞臭了
so don't piss off the locals and try not to get a bad rep
在你离开那儿之前
before you've fled the nest.
艾玛!
Emma!
艾玛!8点了 我要吃早饭
Emma! Breakfast is at 8am.
你来了啊
There you are.
该死的你去哪了?
Where the bloody hell have you been?
你知道的 我现在有多忙
You know how busy I am at the moment.
不好意思
Sorry.
嗯 我今天早上给你准备了水果和原味酸奶
Uh, I've made you fruit and plain yoghurt today,
医生要求的
doctors' orders.
这就像和我讨厌的母亲住在一起
It's like living with my bloody mother...
闻起来吗?闻起来像是油漆稀释剂
Smell that? Smells like paint thinner.
请给我水
Water. Please.
我的头好痛
My head's throbbing.
电影精选列表