布兰登·凯利 我是特工沃尔科特 这位是特工琼斯
Brendan Kelly, I'm Agent Walcott and this is Agent Jones,
我们是英国犯罪署特别诈骗部门的警探
we are officers of the British Crime Agency special fraud unit.
这次谈话内容会被记录下来
This interview is being recorded.
还有我必须提醒你 你所说的一切
And I must remind you that anything you say
都会成为呈堂证供 你明白吗?
can be used against you in evidence, do you understand?
了解
I do.
你的雇主D&P银行
You employers D and P Bank
指控你偷窃了将近7亿英镑
are accusing you of stealing approximately £700m
并且将它们藏匿于海外账户中
and hiding it in offshore accounts.
如果这个总额被证实 这将是至少近20年来最大的一起诈骗案
If that amount is confirmed, it will be the biggest fraud in at least 20 years.
我不清楚
I wouldn't know.
是吗 你应该清楚
Well, you should know...
如果我们不收回那笔钱 银行会面临破产
that if we don't retrieve that money the bank will collapse
当然 我意识到了 我的工作岌岌可危了
Of course, I realize that, it's my job that's at stake.
我并不认为你有多么在乎你的工作
I don't think you give a shit about your job
比起你对那些靠养老金生活的穷♥人♥所做的事
any more than you do about those poor pensioners
他们最后的日子
who are going to spend their final years
将在救济厨房♥前排队度过
queuing up outside soup kitchens.
不关我的事
Not my problem.
你女朋友艾玛呢?
What about your girlfriend, Emma?
她怎么了?
What about her?
我们想和她谈一谈 但是她失踪了
We would like to talk to her but she's disappeared.
你们想要我做什么? 我又不是她父亲
What do you want me to do? I'm not her father.
但你年纪够当她父亲了
You're old enough.
他可以这么说吗?
Is he allowed to say that?
如果你不知道她在哪里 那么就照实说
If you don't know where she is, then just say so.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
尽管最近三年我一直衣食无忧
Despite being surrounded by it for the last three years...
我内心深处开心的回忆已经消失了
part of me was glad it was gone.
金钱 金钱 金钱
Money, money, money...
常常引出人们内心深处的邪恶
always brings out the worst in people.
我要往北走
I need to go North.
这里是伦敦 亲爱的
This is London darling,
对这里而言 大多数地方都是北方
most of the country is north from here.
金厄姆
Kingham.
去金厄姆的标准票是22.5英镑
A standard to Kingham is £22.50.
对不起 这个卡被冻结了 你要不要再换一张卡试试?
Sorry, it's been declined. Do you want to try again with another card?
不会吧 今天早上它还是好的
No, it was fine this morning. Um...
我们能再试一次吗?
Can we just try it again?
好吧 事实上我会走过去
Actually, I'll walk.
如果警♥察♥费尽心力在我房♥子外面监视一整天
If the police could be bothered to sit outside my house all day,
我敢肯定他们会追踪我卡里面的交易记录
I am sure they have the wherewithal to trace my card transactions.
然后他们会在监控里面找到我上下火车的画面
Then they would have found CCTV of me getting on and off train.
我意识到搭便车也许危险 但是相对而言 那至少无踪迹可循
I realized hitch-hiking is dangerous, but at least it's relatively anonymous.
你知道你的问题是什么吗?
You know what your problem is?
哦 我不知道 请告诉我
Oh no, please, tell me.
你没有车开 没有毅力
You've not drive, no backbone,
不诚实 你真是可怜!
no integrity. You're pathetic!
我可怜? 至少我可以在早上读报纸
I'm pathetic? At least I can read the papers
而不需要对着达明·赫斯特一边又一边呻♥吟♥
(达明·赫斯特是英国当代艺术先锋)
in the morning without moaning on and on about Damien Hurst!
赶紧走吧 滚开 你这个小混♥蛋♥!
Go on, then. Fuck off! You little shit!
该死!
Fuck!
你是在跟踪我吗?
Are you following me?
额 不是
Um, no...
好吧 是的
OK, yes, I was.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我正在找工作
I'm looking for work.
滚开 我这里没有工作
Fuck off I don't have any.
我可以免费工作 只要你提供住宿和一日三餐
I can work for free. As long as you put me up and feed me.
我可以做饭 种地 什么都会做
I can cook clean, work the land, whatever.
你干活儿 什么都不要吗?
You'll do all that for nothing?
我只要温饱
As long as I'm fed.
你不是我的菜
You're not my type.
那么你要什么样的?
And what type is that?
我要那种两腿间有大屌♥和蛋蛋的人
The type with a cock and balls swinging between his legs.
对不起 这我帮不上
Sorry, can't help you there.
加尔斯把我的车开跑了
Giles has gone off with my car.
我只顾着呵斥 忘记去买♥♥面包了
With all that shouting I forgot to get the bread.
如果你可以去村子里给我买♥♥块面包
If you go to the village to get a loaf,
我会平分它
I will split it.
罗杰的房♥子很漂亮
Roger's place was beautiful.
它肯定至少有300年了
It must have been 300 years old.
他在这里住了好多年
He'd lived there for years.
他光荣岁月里的一个战利品
A trophy from his glory days.
好 这个三明治真♥他♥妈♥好吃
Well, that was a bloody good sandwich.
下次可以少放点烧烤酱
Next time go easy on the barbecue sauce.
太多糖了 我有糖尿病
It's full of sugar. Diabetic.
好的
OK.
坐吧
Take a seat.
你知道我是做什么的吗?
Do you know what I do?
我是一个艺术家
I'm an artist.
你还好吗?
Are you any good?
当然 我他妈好得很
Of course, I fucking am!
你觉得我是如何负担这些的呢?嗯?
How do you think I paid for this pile, mm?
加尔斯 那个总是喜欢大惊小怪的同性恋 还没有把我的车还回来
Giles, the poofy little drama queen, who still hasn't brought my car back,
他是我的助理
was my assistant.
意味着他表面上在这个工作室工作
Ostensibly that meant he was meant to work in the studio,
绘画啊 雕塑啊 等等
paintings and sculptures, etc.,
但是实际上 嗯
but the reality was he, uh,
他做饭 打扫卫生 偶尔还在这里啪啪啪
he cooked, cleaned, fucked occasionally.
如果你愿意在这里无偿工作
But if you are willing to work for nothing,
你可以待在这里 直到我找到下一个助理
you can stay here until I find an assistant.
你觉得怎么样?
How does that sound?
好的
OK.
听起来不那么热情 是吧?
Don't sound so sodding enthusiastic. Mm?
我会在花♥园♥工作室
I'll be in the garden studio.
去找一些需要做的事 到晚饭之前不要打扰我
Find something that needs doing and do not disturb me till dinner.
你说你的名字是什么来着?
What did you say your name was?
我没说过我的名字
I didn't.
不要这么腼腆 你叫什么?
Don't be cute what is it?
-塔拉 -塔拉什么?
- Tara. - Tara what?
塔拉... 琼斯
Tara... Jones.
真的吗?
Really?
好吧 随便吧
OK, whatever.
我的名字是罗杰·丹尼尔斯
My name is Roger Daniels.
抬头看我吧! 你会被打动的!
Look me up. You'll be impressed!
我本来应该劈柴的
I was supposed to be chopping wood,
但是 说实话 我的心思在其他事情上
but, to be honest, my mind was on other things.
噢 你在这里住的怎么样?
Oh, how are you settling in?
挺好的 谢谢
Fine, thanks.
我要去酒吧
I'm off to the pub.
玩的开心
Have a good one.
不用等我了
Don't wait up.
早上好
Morning.
我以为你已经做好早餐了
I thought you were cooking my breakfast.
对不起 睡过头了
Sorry, overslept.
坐吧
Sit down.
坐这儿
There.
昨晚我在酒吧看到这份报纸
I picked up this paper in a bar last night.
打开它
Open it.
那是你 对吗?
That's you, isn't it?
不是吗?
No?
别装了 塔拉·琼斯?
Come off it. Tara Jones?
我原本以为你会想出一个更加有趣的假名
I would have thought you would have come up with a more interesting pseudonym.
根据这份报纸报道你的男朋友与
According to this newspaper, report your boyfriend is responsible
退休金诈骗案有关
for the biggest pension fraud
这是自从罗伯特·麦克斯韦跳下他豪华游艇以来最大的诈骗案了
(罗伯特·麦克斯韦在1991年窃取了自己公♥司♥巨额英镑的退休金)
since Robert Maxwell jumped off his luxury yacht.
那个人不是我
It isn't me.
7千万英镑藏于海外账户
Seventy million quid hidden in offshore bank accounts,
电影精选列表