呆太久了
Too long?
我们每个人都是胆小鬼
Every one of us is a weenie
一个胆小鬼
A weenie!
胆小是一件很棒的事情♬
A weenie Is an awesome thing to be
哦,当然,也许我们中的一些人是合礼的
Oh, sure, maybe some of us are kosher
英国人有他们的坎伯兰香肠
The British have their bangers
你好!
Hello!
德国人有他们的图林根香肠
The Germans have their brats
波兰人的波兰熏肠总是在他们的锅里煮着
The Poles have their kielbasa Always boiling in their pots
西班牙人有黑猪风干香肠香肠
The Spanish have chorizo
意大利人有萨拉米火腿腊肠
The Italians have salami
-你好! -那我们从哪里来?
- Ciao! - But where do we all come from?
那就问你的爸爸或妈妈
Ask your daddy or your mommy
我们每个人都是胆小鬼
Every one of us is a weenie
一个胆小鬼
A weenie!
胆小是一件很棒的事情
A weenie is an awesome thing to be
那边那个是精灵
This one over here is a genie
因为我太美味了,所以我可以满足你的愿望
I can grant your wishes Because I'm so delicious
我们每个人都是不同的,这并不重要
Each of us is different It doesn't really matter
如果我们被切成了罐头
If we're sliced up in a can
或者放在棍子上蘸面糊
Or on a stick and dipped in batter
我们每个人都是胆小鬼
Every one of us is a weenie
一个胆小鬼
A weenie!
胆小是一件很棒的事情
A weenie is an awesome thing to be
是啊!
Yeah!
烧烤真刺♥激♥
It's a thrill on a grill
在小面包里太欢乐
So much fun in a bun
当你胆小的时候你就是第一
When you're a weenie You are number one
是的,我们每个人都是胆小鬼
Yes, every one of us is a weenie
一个胆小鬼
A weenie!
胆小是一件很棒的事情
A weenie is an awesome thing to be
这是缇米吗?
Is that Timmy?
我是一个胆小鬼
I'm a weenie!
嗯
Hmm.
嗯
Hmm.
嗯
Hmm.
嘘!
Shh!
嘘!
Shh!
孩子,你想不想当个荣誉骑士雷克斯?
So, kid, how'd you like to be an honorary Lorax?
来吧,跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
啊!
Ah!
严肃点!
Seriously!
是时候释放克雷肯巨妖了!
It's time to release the kraken!
万斯乐,你完蛋了
Once-ler! You are doomed.
噢…
Oooh…
哦!
Oh!
好吧! 现在他真的和我是一伙的了
Okay! Now he's really on my bad side.
你知道吗? 你没事的,孩子
You know what? You're all right, kid.
我打赌你长大后,会像我一样
I bet when you grow up, you'll turn out just like me.
你刚失去了荣誉骑士雷克斯称号♥
You just lost your honorary Lorax status.
没啦,和它吻别吧!
There it goes, kiss it goodbye!
皮普!
Pip!
哦!
Oh!
哦,不!
Oh, no!
哦
Oh.
唷!
Phew!
好了,各位,该开始了
Okay, everybody, time to start.
靠近一点
Come a little closer.
哇
Wow.
谁准备好接受精灵训练了?
Who's ready for Elf training?
-我!-我,我!
- Me! - Me, me!
奏乐,孩子们!
Hit it, boys!
跺跺你的脚,跳个电臀舞吧
So, stomp your feet and give a twerk
当音乐响起,我们开始工作
When the music plays, we get to work
我们工作了一天,我们工作了一夜
We work all night, we work all day
我们把玩具放在圣诞老人的雪橇上
We put the toys in Santa's sleigh
这不是……
That's not…
好吧,我们来训练你点别的
All right, let's train you for something else.
嗯?
Huh?
我知道最适合你们的工作了
I know the perfect job for you guys.
哦
Oh.
不,不,不,不!
No, no, no, no!
嗯?
Huh?
哦,不!
Oh, no!
不,不,不,不!
No, no, no, no, no!
你毁了一切!
You've ruined everything!
你们永远不会成为精灵!
You'll never be elves!
-嗯?-噢!
- Huh? - Ow!
圣诞老人的到来!
Santa's coming!
嗯
Huh.
你的雪橇准备好了,圣诞老人!
Ahem, your sleigh is all ready, Santa!
等等!
Wait!
学员们,我说的对吗?
Trainees, am I right?
电影精选列表