照 明 娱 乐
Illumination.
冰淇淋!
Ice cream!
-我要再吃一次 -我要吃巧克力蛋筒
- I'm getting a double dip. - I'm getting a chocolate cone.
来吧,我们走
Come on, let's go.
我要两勺…
I'm getting two scoops of…
坏车车
Stupid bike.
啊…
Ah…
-好吗?-好的
- Okay? - Okay.
一定要得到冰淇淋!
Must get ice cream!
哦……
Oh…
来吧
Let's do this.
艾格尼丝吗?
Agnes?
哇
Wow.
太棒了!
Awesome!
来吧,伙计们
Come on, guys.
我都能感觉到冰激凌的味道了
I can almost taste it.
-你给我出来 -嘿
- Get out, man. - Hey.
嘿!那是我的车!
Hey! That's my truck!
你坏得透顶的恶徒
You good-for-nothing hoodlum!
我的冰淇淋
My ice cream.
我的冰淇淋!
My ice cream!
-哦,天啊,艾格尼丝,等等!-哇!
- Oh, gosh, Agnes, wait! - Whoa!
-嗯?-我要冰淇淋!
- Hmm? - I want my ice cream!
嘿!
Hey!
哇,哇,哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
不!当心!
No! Look out!
哇!
Whoa!
嘿!
Hey!
-是的,艾格尼丝!-啊!
- Yeah, Agnes! - Ah!
这是最棒的一天!
This is the best day ever!
抱歉你的自行车爆♥炸♥了,艾格尼丝
Sorry your bike blew up, Agnes.
哦,没关系,我想我还是更喜欢这辆自行车
Oh, that's okay. I think I like this bike better anyways.
哦-哦 !
Whoo-hoo!
哇
Whoa.
就这样,我们来了
There you go. There we go.
好了,我们现在都准备好了
Okay. We're all set now. Mm.
总是在这个关键环节搞砸
Always mess that part up.
哇!你还好吗?
Whoa! Are you all right?
就是那首歌♥,强尼
Oh, it's that song, Johnny.
让我想起了舞蹈和浪漫
Takes me back to dancing and romancing.
哦,让我又感觉年轻了
Oh, to be young again.
哦!来吧,克劳利小姐,浪漫永远都不迟
Oh! Come on, Miss Crawly, it's never too late for romance.
你听说过网上约会吗?
Have you heard of online dating?
网上?那是什么?
Online… No, what's that?
首先,我们得给你做简介
First, we've got to make your profile.
-你的爱好是什么?-哦,让我想想
- What are your hobbies? - Oh, let's see now.
-我照顾植物和…-嗯哼
- I look after the plants and… - Mm-hmm.
-我喜欢打保龄球-酷
- Uh, I like bowling. - Cool.
-我喜欢三明治和…-好吧
- I like sandwiches and… - Okay.
哦! 月关浴
Oh! Moonbathing.
“月光浴”?
"Moonbathing"?
是的,就像日光浴,不过是在晚上
Oh, yes, it's like sunbathing, but at night.
对皮肤很好
Wonderful for the skin.
-嗯-嗯……
- Mmm. - Hmm…
好的我们需要一张头像照片
Okay. We're gonna need a profile photo.
好的
Okay.
别担心了,一般需要一段时间才能有人回应
Don't worry if it takes, you know, a little while for someone to respond.
什么?
What?
-哇! 看 -哦,我的...
- Wow! Look. - Oh, my!
看来老女人还是有市场
Looks like the old gal's still got it.
嗯…
Mmm…
哦!
Oh!
什么鬼
Wha…
我想这是你的
I… I think this belongs to you.
哦,好的,谢谢
Oh, yes, thank you.
这么美的夜晚适合月光浴,你觉得呢?
Beautiful night for moonbathing, don't you think?
哦,是的
Oh. Yes.
这是美妙的
It's wonderful.
照 明 娱 乐!
Illumination!
快点,我们要迟到了
Come on. We're late.
好样的
Good boy.
我会想你的,毛毛脸
I'm gonna miss you, fuzzy-face.
不要吃任何人
Don't eat anybody.
我知道这些都是真的
I know this much is true
嗯
Hmm.
哦,你好,米利安
Oh, hello, Miriam.
你好,奥伯纳
Hello, Abner.
-嗯,我醒过来了,你知道…-哦!
- Urn, I've come to, you know… - Ooh!
我都不知道你养了条狗
I didn't know you had a dog.
他好可爱
He's adorable.
是啊,我埃斯这个疯狂的小家伙
Yeah! I love this crazy little guy.
我有个完美的礼物送给他
I have the perfect thing for him.
你周五有安排吗?
So, are you doing anything on Friday?
是的! 我的意思是……
Yes! I mean…
我的意思是,没有别的安排,我随时有空
I mean, no. I'm available.
贝拉,晚餐时间
Bella, dinner time.
这是我灵魂的声音
This is the sound of my soul
就是那个声音
This is the sound
噢!哦
Ow! Ooh.
啊,你在这里
Ah. There you are.
这样好多了
That's much better.
加农炮入水!
Cannonball!
-跳啊,缇米-快点!
- Come on, Timmy. - Hurry up!
我做不到,我做不到
I can't… I can't do it.
缇米,别这么胆小
Ah, Timmy, don't be such a weenie.
是啊,真是个胆小鬼
Yeah, what a weenie.
我搞砸了
I blew it.
你好,缇米
Oh. Hey there, Timmy.
为什么这么难过?
Why so sad?
嘿,市长先生
Hey, Mr. Mayor.
他们叫我胆小鬼
They called me a weenie.
为什么你说得好像那是件坏事似的
Why, you're acting like that's a bad thing.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
哦,缇米
Oh, Timmy.
现在,也许有的人会说“胆小鬼”
Now, some may say that "weenie"
是一件不好的称呼
Is a bad thing to be called
当他们听到别人这么说的时候
When they hear someone say it
他们才是非常让人觉得震惊的
They are terribly appalled
但我的意见 百分之百的认为
But I'm of the opinion One hundred percent
那就是被人称为胆小鬼是对你最大的赞美
That being called a weenie Is the greatest compliment
因为我们每个人都是弱小的
'Cause every one of us is a weenie
的胆小鬼
A weenie!
胆小是一件很棒的事情
A weenie is an awesome thing to be
我们中有些人很伟大,有些人很渺小
Some of us are big some are teeny
渺小!
Teeny!
如果你觉得不知所措的时候就加一点芥末来调味
If you're feeling flustered Just add a little mustard
哦,耶!
Oh, yeah!
你可以叫我们热狗,也可以叫我们法兰克人队
You can call us hot dogs Or you can call us franks
你可以叫我们任何名字,只要你表示感谢
You can call us anything As long as you give thanks
我们每个人都是弱小渺的
That every one of us is a weenie
胆小一件很棒的事情
A weenie is an awesome thing to be
等等,你是说…
Wait a minute, so you mean…
我们每个人都是弱小的
Every one of us is a weenie
对啊!
That's right!
胆小是一件很棒的事情
A weenie is an awesome thing to be
那个穿比基尼的女孩呢?
What about the girl in the bikini?
你可能认为我是在开玩笑,但她的皮肤是猪肠做的
You may think I'm jestin' But her skin is pig intestine
香肠可以烤,也可以炸,只要你够勇敢
Weenies can be broiled or fried Or if you're really brave
哇!
Wow!
你可以在微波炉里待上几分钟
You could spend a couple minutes In a microwave
电影精选列表