因为你们凌驾于法律之上 而没有任何后果
for which there has been no legal repercussion
你们是一团糟
because you do not operate under any rule of law.
混沌
Chaos.
对 詹米 - 你知道吗
That's right, Jimmy. - Yeah, but you know what?
什么 詹米
What's that, Jimmy?
我觉得情况更糟了
I think I might just be a little worse.
一仔 母亲 移♥动♥包裹
Child-One, Mother, move the package now.
放在车里 走人
Get him in the car now. Let's go.
走人
Let's go.
炸♥弹♥ 找掩护
Bomb! Get down now!
一仔 母亲 汇报状态
Child-One, Mother. Status, please.
该死
Shit.
有别的地方吗 - 我想没有
Anywhere else? - I don't think so.
走
Let's go.
去车上
In the fucking car, now!
现在
Let's go.
一仔 枪手
Child-One, gunmen.
走
Go. Move!
我有包裹
I've got package in tow.
好
Okay.
爱丽丝 汇报状态
Alice, status?
一切都好
He is fine.
快点 道格
Come on, Dougie. Get your shit together.
他很好 你只管继续开车
He is fine. You just keep fuckin' driving.
怪我咯
You pull this shit on me now?
母亲 我有包裹 一人严重受伤
Mother, package in tow. We have one critical.
需要一辆新车
We need a new vehicle ASAP.
飞机什么时候到
What's the ETA on the plane?
22分钟 - 多少英里
Twenty-two minutes. - How many miles out are we?
12英里 - 一仔 没有时间了
Twelve. - Child-One, no time.
直冲跑道
Get your ass to the airstrip now.
收到 母亲
Copy, Mother.
走 走 - 散开 散开
Go, go! - Spread out, spread out!
把他弄到到后面的大楼去
Get him in the building behind us.
别让我看见
Get out of my face.
去
Go.
现在
Now.
有我在 起来
I got you. Yeah.
看到了吗
You've got it?
天堂公♥寓♥
Paradise Apartment Complex.
有我在
I got you. I got you.
让他们过来 道格
Oh, you give 'em hell, Dougie.
带他去机场
You just get him to the airport.
我会的
I will. All right, brother.
正常男人有时都会受到诱惑
Every normal man must be tempted at times
往手中吐唾沫 - 爱丽丝
to spit upon his hands... - Alice!
升起黑旗...
...hoist the black flag...
席尔瓦 你该走了
Silva, you better be moving.
切开喉咙
...and begin slitting throats.
澳门新葡京娱乐城 www.941.net 日本AV女♥优♥现场发牌,注册即送15元,可提款,
百家乐日送88万,100万提款3分钟火速到账,网址是:www.941.net 官方直营,大额无忧
操
Fuck.
我们有车吗 - 有
We got a car? - I do.
母亲 一仔
Mother, Child-One.
帮助我们离开这里
You gotta get us the way out of here ASAP.
一仔 我们正在想办法
Child-One, working on extraction point.
去南面的楼梯
Get to the south staircase.
爱丽丝 这边走
Alice, this way.
我再说一遍 到南楼梯去
I repeat. Get to the south staircase.
收到 往南走
Copy that. Heading south.
先生 看到他们了
Sir, I've got eyes.
快
Come on.
母亲 我们在四楼
Mother, we are on the fourth level.
出口在哪里
What's the route?
我怎么离开
How the fuck do I get out of here?
接送点位于第二走廊尽头
Extraction point is at the end of the second hallway,
你的右侧
coming up on your right.
一仔 出口18米 标志R447
Child-One, exit is 20 yards in front of you. R-447.
通往接送点
That'll take you to the extraction point
后院
in the rear courtyard.
妈的 回去
Shit! Back up, back up, back up!
走
Go.
回去
Move, move. Back up!
回去
Back up, back up. Now!
他们不见了
They're separated.
你听到了吗 詹米
Jimmy, do you copy?
詹米 你听到了吗
Jimmy, do you copy?
母亲 我有包裹
Mother, I have the package.
你看见爱丽丝了吗
Do you have eyes on Alice?
母亲 - 没有
Mother? - Negative.
母亲 一仔 新路线
Mother, Child-One, reroute us.
出口在你后面 带他去
The route out is directly behind you. Take it.
楼梯 R445
Stairwell, Romeo-445.
不 - 一仔 不什么
No. - Child-One, no what?
不 我要一条通往爱丽丝的路线 找爱丽丝
No! I'm want a route to Alice. Reroute me to Alice now.
包裹在哪里
It's before Bingo Fuel. Where's the package?
十分钟
Ten minutes. We're counting.
一仔 时机已到
Child-One, it's time.
女孩电♥话♥母亲
You understand a little girl who calls her mother every day
因为她想念她?
because she misses her?
因为她母亲没和她一起
Because her mother is not home with her?
因为她和你在一起
She's here with you.
她是来找你的
She is here for you.
选项一 开碟
Option one, open the disc and end this.
离开
Exit.
选项二 我们让她等死
Option two, we let her die.
重复 建议离开
Repeat, the order is to exit.
现在
Now!
我们去找她
Let's go get her.
那就这样
Let's go get her.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
别搞我
Do not fuck me.
我们走吧
Let's go.
母亲 一仔 把这里弄黑
Mother, Child-One. Make it dark in here.
好
Fine.
关闭电源
去
Go.
呆在这儿
席尔瓦 你收到了吗
Silva, do you copy?
席尔瓦 你收到了吗
Silva, do you copy? Silva, do you copy?
詹米 交出来
Hey, Jimmy, all you had to do was hand him over.
谁 不重要的警♥察♥?
Who? You mean the low-level cop?
怎么这么着急 詹米 你要去哪儿吗
What's the rush, Jimmy? You got somewhere to be?
去死 - 我可以呆上一整天
Fuck you. - I could do this
整天 宝贝
all day, baby.
求你
Please. I'm a...
求你了 我是个母亲
Please, I'm a mother. Please.
我有个
I have a...
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
詹米 我们本来可以是好搭档
Hey, Jimmy, you and I, we could have made a great team.
你还有.45子弹吗
You happen to have any more .45 caliber ammo back there?
吃枪子
Here it is!
来吧
Let's go. Now. Move.
我为你浪费了十分钟
Fucking wasted 10 minutes coming back for you.
一仔
Child-One,
有辆尼桑 在停车场后面
Nissan pickup, back parking lot.
重复 在大楼后面
Repeat. It's at the back of the building.
快点
Come on, come on.
我们走
Let's go.
母亲 一仔 路线是什么
Mother, Child-One. What's our route?
一仔 新路线稍后
Child-One, stand by for new route.
有他们的位置
一仔 掉头
电影精选列表