不是这里吧
I don't think this is it.
她说的是 白色房♥子
Because she said a white house.
写着圣诞街111号♥
It says 111 Christmas Street.
地址我知道 但这幢房♥子是蓝色的
I know 111 Christmas but this is a blue house.
也许是圣诞巷
I don't know, maybe it was Christmas Circle.
到底是圣诞巷
Well, did you put Christmas Circle
还是圣诞街
or Christmas Street?
亲爱的 我不知道
Honey, I don't know.
我忘记了
I don't know what I put it as.
她说了白色房♥子的
Okay, well, she said it was a white house
但这幢是蓝色的
and this is a blue house.
要不去问一下
Well, why don't we ask?
不算大事 我们迷路了
It's not a big deal. We're lost.
再复核一遍 哪个是...
Just check one more time. Which one...
这里有四个圣诞相关的
There's, like, four Christmases around here.
就问一下吧
Why don't we just ask?
你能再查一遍吗?
Can you just check one more time?
亲爱的 你跟我说...
Honey, you told me...
再查一次她的电邮
Just check the e-mail that she sent one more time.
好吧
All right. Okay.
太傻了
I feel like such an idiot because...
没办法 还是问一下吧
No, honey, we can't help it. Just ask.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
问问又没有关系
Let's just go ask.
没啥大不了的
It's not a big deal.
这儿的花挺漂亮
They have beautiful flowers.
我刚才说的哪一个?
Which one did I say?
哪条街来着
Which one did I say? Which street?
你跟我说的是第111号♥
You told me 111th Street.
我输地址查了 现在不知道我们在哪里了
I typed it in, and now I'm not sure where we are.
怎么办 就按门铃吗
What do I do, just ring on the doorbell?
我是说 这儿的人按门铃就好
I mean, these people just ring the doorbell.
放松 没事 迷路而已
Relax. It's not a big deal. We're lost.
再检查一遍
Check one more time which one.
亲爱的 是111号♥
Honey, it says 111...
离这里五分钟
It could be five minutes away from here,
可能我们走错了都不知道
and we could be at the wrong place and not even know it...
生命体征稳定
Vitals are stable.
我不知道是圣诞街
I don't know if it's Christmas Street,
圣诞巷 还是圣诞道
Court, Lane, Circle.
母亲呼叫一仔 已经就位
Mother to Child-One. We're at set-point.
收到 完毕 - 执行天命网络工具
I copy. Over. - Running kismet.
清晰收到 帮我 完毕
I read you, Lima Charlie. Help me, over.
无人机就位 - 收到
Drone in position. - I read you same.
等待进一步指示
Awaiting further instruction.
有热图像
Thermal is up.
进入网络
Getting in the networks.
正在验证主要和次要路线
We are validating on our primary and secondary routes...
社交媒体干净
Social media is clear.
空域如何
How's our airspace?
警报离线
Residential alarm offline.
我能看到里面
I've got eyes inside.
母亲 有多少人
Mother, what's your count?
两个在厨房♥
I've got two in the kitchen and...
一个在后房♥
One in the back room.
一个在客厅
One in the living room.
楼上有一个
I have one upstairs.
一共是5个人 - 我也数到5个人
I count five. - I'm counting five.
我也数到5个人
I got five, too.
一仔 里面有五人
Child-One, there's five subjects in the house.
明白了 母亲
Copy, Mother.
一仔 一切就绪
Child-One, conditions are set.
尽快解决 别出意外
Let's get in and out real quick today. No drama.
没有问题
Here we go.
二仔和五仔攻击
Child-Two and Five engage.
收到命令
Ding-dong.
出现一名妇女 没有武器
You got a female coming your way, unarmed.
抱歉打扰了
Hi. I'm so sorry to bother you,
我们在找拉金斯一家
we're looking for the Larkin home.
现在
Go.
我朋友说 是这个地址
My friend's supposed to have given this address.
圣诞街111号♥
111 Christmas.
我妻子给了我错误的地址
My wife, apparently, gave me the wrong address.
我们想拜访朋友 他们刚搬来
We're visiting friends and they just moved in.
但他们可能给了我们
But they might have given us
错误的地址 我不知道 亲爱的
the wrong address. I don't know, honey.
房♥子错了
You have the wrong house.
我就说 亲爱的
Honey, I told you it's the wrong street.
我们在找圣诞街111号♥
We're looking for 111 Christmas.
或圣诞巷或圣诞道
Maybe a Christmas Lane...
还是圣诞巷
...or a Christmas Circle?
小心
Look out!
现在
Now.
停 起来
You, stop. Let's go.
你 这里 手放在墙上
You, here, hands on the wall.
我去检查后面
Checking the rear.
一 二
One. - Two.
你 手放在墙上
You, hands on the wall.
注意 已经入内
Be advised, we're internal.
靠在墙上 近一点
On the wall. Closer.
三
Three.
站起来 靠在墙上
Get up. Against the wall.
手举起来
Put your hands up.
搜索楼上
Sweep upstairs.
四
Four.
又有一个
One unknown.
五
Five.
安全 - 五个
Clear. - That's five.
总共五个人 我们走
We got five, let's go.
总共抓到五个人
Five subjects in custody.
开始扫描 并分♥析♥
Start the sweep. Commence SSE.
收到
Roger that.
道格 完成任务
Doug, close it out.
收到 我正努力
Roger that. Working on it now.
需要四分半钟 - 时钟滴答
Four minutes, 30. - Clock is ticking.
转身
Turn around.
向左
To the left.
我看到两台电脑 四个机架
I see two computers, four racks.
确认 保险箱呢
Confirm. What about the safe?
大奖
Jackpot.
转身
Turn around.
靠在墙上
Against the wall.
对
Bite.
我在里面
I'm in.
一仔 开始制♥作♥牙印
Child-One, commencing full dental impressions
用于数据库
for database crosscheck.
我拿到了所有固态硬盘
Confirm collection of all SSD drives.
收到
Roger that.
快点 时钟滴答
Let's go, people, the clock is ticking.
三分钟
Three minutes.
举起手来
Hands up.
收到数据
Receiving data dump.
正在下载扫描
Downloading scans.
快点 各位队友
My ostensible crew.
各位同志
My titular crew.
那是什么
What's that?
毕晓普
Hey, Bishop.
二楼有微弱的热成像
Got a faint heat signal here
在西南角
on the second floor on the south-west corner.
我看不清楚
Can't really make it out. Sir, I'm trying to.
电影精选列表