不 快停车 你们不能进来
No, stop! You can't come through.
什么 没听见我说话吗
What? I said stop.
什么 又怎么了 该死
What's wrong? What is it now? Shit!
没看到那块石头有多大吗 你瞎吗
Hey, look how big that rock is. Are you blind?
别以为有授权就能把这种东西带进来
You can't just have the authority to bring something like that in.
你觉得这么大个东西能挤得进来吗
You think you can jam something that huge through here?
这是科学部要求的 你别在这儿找我的茬
Science requested it, so don't give me shit about it.
要是你硬挤进来 把我这大门
You try to jam it in, and scratch anywhere
刮坏了的话 你可得负责
on this gate, my gate, it's on you.
你这是什么话 要怪就怪科学部的人吧
On me? How? Blame the guys in Science.
石头是他们切的
They cut into the site,
我只负责原封不动地运回来
but I got specific orders to bring it as is.
这关我屁事 真是服了
Well, I don't fucking care, okay?
他们在那边开会 我联♥系♥不上
They're in a meeting over there, I can't reach them.
出了错我可不认
I'm not taking the fall for this.
每次但凡你进三号♥门
Every time you come in here,
就把我这儿当成你的地盘了
my gate, gate three, you act like you own the place.
我要你这破地方干什么
Why would I wanna own this shithole?
你快把嘴给我闭上吧
You should shut the fuck up, okay?
你看看你 找点正事干吧
You know what? You need to get laid.
你去死吧
Fuck you!
见鬼了 米奇
Oh, damn, Mickey!
没想到今天能在这里见到你
Didn't expect to see you out there today.
等一下 那是现在的时间吗
Wait. Is that the time?
三点半了 可这不可能啊
It's 3:30? That doesn't make any sense.
很好 往前开 往前开
来这边
对了 很好
That's right, that's it.
走直线 别拐弯 别拐弯
Straight down, hold your line. Hold your line.
你记不记得 我是几点出去的
Do you remember- Do you remember when I left?
你说什么 别拐弯
What did you say? Hold your line.
不不不 等一下 你个懒虫 不能这么干 天哪
No. No, no, wait, Buzzard. That's not how you do it. Jeez!
关掉总电源 关掉开关
Shut it off at the mains. The switch. Hey!
不不不 快停下
No, no, don't. Stop! Stop!
该死 我是怎么跟你说的
Shit! What did I tell you?
你真是个猪脑袋
Fucking shitbrain.
借过 靠边 史蒂夫
Coming through. Line out. Hi, Steve.
又到了与肯尼斯·马歇尔
It's that time again.
共进梦幻晚餐的时间
The dinner of your dreams with Kenneth Marshall.
谁会成为本月的幸运嘉宾呢
Who will be this month's lucky guest of honor?
一个巨大的惊喜在等着你
A grand surprise awaits.
请务必做好准备 因为幸运之鸽
Hang on to your ship, because the dove of luck
极可能振翅向你发出邀请
just might come fluttering its wings with an invitation for you.
鸽鸽爱你 完毕
From dove, with love, over and out.
什么鬼
What is this?
你怎么没死
Why aren't you dead?
不 天哪 天哪
Oh, no. Oh, God. Oh, God.
不不不
No, no, no.
你 你是18号♥ 是今天打印出来的
You're 18? They printed you out today?
到底怎么回事啊 按提莫的说法
What the fuck is going on? According to Timo,
你应该正在离开某只恐怖虫的后门
you should be sliding out of one of those creeper's assholes right about now.
你非得这么说话吗
Do you have to put it like that?
天哪 我彻底完了
Oh, God. I'm completely fucked.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们是多重身
We're Multiples.
我要杀了你
I gotta kill you.
杀我
Kill me?
如果我们两个得死一个 大概也得是你自杀
I mean, you should probably kill yourself if one of us has to die.
我才被打印出来两个小时
It's been, like, two hours since I was printed.
我的人生才开始
I've barely had a life.
我本来就没死 所以你不算数
Well, I was never dead, so you don't count.
回循环站去吧
Go back to the cycler!
多重身 该从哪儿说起呢
Multiples. Where do I even begin?
人类还无法应对
Mankind is not equipped to deal with
人体打印技术投入使用后
the legal and ethical implications
所导致的法律与伦理层面的后果
of adopting this human printing technology.
四又三分之二年前 地球
请你们告诉我
Please tell me,
你们谁能够保证
can any of you honestly guarantee
这项技术今后不会被人滥用
that the technology will not be abused?
研发部里没有人 能给出让人信服的答案
No one in their R and D department could come up with a convincing answer.
但真正的问题在于
But the real problem was that
人体打印背后的一位智囊
one of the brains behind human printing
刚好是个不折不扣的变♥态♥
turned out to be a certified psychopath,
他叫阿兰·玛尼科瓦
Alan Manikova.
我觉得是他
I think it's him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
有人对无家可归者犯下了一系列
There was this series of particularly brutal murders
极其凶残的命案 目击者只有一个
targeting homeless people, and only one eyewitness account.
但她的描述完全符合玛尼科瓦的长相
But it matched Alan Manikova's appearance to a tee.
警♥察♥以为自己找对了人
The cops thought they had their man,
只不过玛尼科瓦有着 充分的不在场证明
except Manikova had a sure-fire alibi.
命案发生时
At the time of the murder,
他正在化妆 准备上一档少儿科学节目
he was getting his make-up done for a children's science show.
谁能帮忙找个人过来帮我带一下
...come and help me with the red blood cells
演红细胞和白细胞的小朋友啊
and the white blood cells, please?
但警♥察♥摸透了他的底细
But the cops had his number.
他们在搜查他的住处时
When they raided Manikova's house,
带了双份手铐和逮捕令
they brought two sets of handcuffs and warrants.
警♥察♥就要逮到他了 或者说 要逮到他们了
They were on to him. Or rather, they were on to them.
谁是玛尼科瓦原身
Which one's Manikova Prime?
是你
You?
还是你
Or you?
没错 有两个玛尼科瓦
Yep, there were two.
一个杀人 一个提供不在场证明
One for the murder and one for the alibi.
玛尼科瓦瞒着公♥司♥
Manikova had printed another Manikova
打印出了另一个玛尼科瓦
without the company knowing.
问你们一个问题啊
And so here's a question for you,
他们究竟是共犯 还是一个听命于另一个呢
are they accomplices or did one act under the other's orders?
这些命案是两个人分开犯下的
Are these separate, independent crimes,
还是打一开始就是同一个人犯下的
or were they one person from the get-go?
他们坐牢是只能各吃半份牢饭
They only get half portions in jail,
还是各吃一份
or do they get a full meal each?
警方 法律专家和哲学家
Police, legal experts, philosophers,
个个想破了脑袋
everyone was stumped.
可是就在玛尼科瓦1号♥和2号♥
But while Manikova 1 and 2 were both
双双被关在审讯室里的时候
locked up in an interrogation room,
又有一个无家可归的男人被残忍♥杀害了
another homeless man was brutally murdered.
看啊 是玛尼科瓦3号♥
Lo and behold, Manikova 3.
我想多重身这个词
I think it was some cheap tabloid reporter
大概是某个小报记者 或者教授之类的人发明的
who called them Multiples, or some professor or something.
阿兰·玛尼科瓦1号♥ 阿兰·玛尼科瓦2号♥
阿兰·玛尼科瓦3号♥
反正就这么沿用下来了
Whoever came up with it, it stuck.
很快 人们对多重身嗤之以鼻 但又心生恐惧
And pretty soon the word "Multiples" spread fear and contempt.
(国家新闻快讯 多重身引发人类空前的震惊与恐惧)
多重身令人厌恶 他们破坏了自然规律
So Multiples are an abomination. They destroy the natural order.
每个灵魂只能拥有一个身体 对吧
Each soul shall only have one body. Right?
一个灵魂对应一个身体
One soul, one body.
主呢 只保佑这种一对一的结合
The Lord, he only blesses this one-to-one union.
不过前国会议员马歇尔
But former congressman Marshall
提出的一点引人深思
does have a point worth considering.
如果我们不对这项先进技术
It would be a shame not to explore
加以探索应用 实在是太可惜了
the potential application of this advanced technology.
收到委员会的邀请 我本人很开心
I was happy to receive an invitation from this committee.
米勒先生 弗洛里斯女士 约翰逊先生
是我们传唤的您 马歇尔先生
You were subpoenaed, Mr. Marshall.
是 是 不管怎样
Sure, sure. In any case,
我想借此机会 以远征指挥官的身份讲两句
I want to take this opportunity to speak as an Expedition Commander.
人体打印是一种罪过
Human printing is a sin.
多重身则是撒旦之作
Multiples are Satan's work.
然而 我一直在思考如何利用这种可憎之物
However, I've been contemplating how can we use
为我们共同的经济利益服务
this abomination for our common economic benefit.
我提议
电影精选列表