公元2054年 尼福尔海姆星球
想不到我竟然还活着
How did I survive that?
这一摔可不轻
It was some damn fall.
该死 我的通讯设备坏了
Oh, shit. My comm's busted.
保暖装置也坏了
My thermal's busted too.
我宁愿在刚才落到一半时撞死在石头上
I should have got snapped in half and died on the way down,
也不愿意在这里被慢慢冻成一根肉冰棍
instead of slowly turning into a meat popsicle.
提莫
Timo?
提莫
Timo!
提莫 我在这儿呢
Timo, I'm down here.
噢
Ow.
提莫
Timo.
米奇
Mickey?
提 提莫
T- Timo!
提莫 我在这儿呢 米奇
Timo, I'm down here. Mickey. Whoa.
你居然没死
You haven't died yet?
没有 等一下
No. Hold on.
好家伙
Oh, shit.
你的爆燃枪都没坏
Your flamethrower's still good.
连道划痕都没有
Not a single scratch.
还好我决定下来看看
It's a good thing I thought to come down here.
这下武器部可开心了
Weapons will be happy to see this.
我可以把它交回去吧
Hey, I'm gonna turn this in, okay?
给我就行
I can take it.
你不会生我气吧 我想只带它走
You're not mad, right? That I'm just taking this?
毕竟 你看上去状态不大好 对吧
I mean, it's not looking very good for you, right?
另外 绳子只有这么长
Also, line only goes this far. Uh-huh.
不会 没关系
Yeah, no, we- we're cool.
冒险下来救我不值得
You shouldn't have to take the risk.
对 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
反正他们明天早晨 还会重新打印你的
Plus, they're gonna reprint you back out tomorrow anyway.
是啊
Yeah.
米奇
Hey, Mickey.
什么
Yeah?
死是种什么滋味啊
What's it feel like to die?
你现在肯定是习惯了 不过
I'm sure you're used to it by now. Still...
这是第几次了
How many times is this?
你是米奇 16号♥
You're Mickey... 16?
17号♥ 混♥蛋♥
17. Jerk.
下一个是18号♥
18 after this one.
好了 很高兴认识你 祝你死得开心
Well, it was nice knowing you, have a nice death.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
完美
Oh, great.
真好啊
Why not?
这一只可真不小
That's a pretty big one.
希望它可以直接一口把我吞下去
Hopefully, I'll just get swallowed in one go.
那肯定比一点点冻死要好受多了
It's got to be better than slowly freezing to death.
应该吧
I guess.
是我想多了
Or maybe not.
(注意)
每次我死了 他们就会重新把我打印出来
But they just printed me out again every time I died.
我的数据都有备份 我只需要一个新身体
All my data is saved, and I just get a whole new body.
除此之外 科学家们还会定期重新上传
They do all this, kind of, regular uploads of memories
我的记忆和我的性格特点
and my personality traits...
然后把它们 植入我的新大脑
...and re-implant it back in my brain.
这真是一项疯狂的技术 只能说
That's some crazy technology, man.
只能说这项技术很先进 相当先进
Let's just say it's- it's advanced. It's very advanced.
厉害 漂亮
Yes.
快啊 快啊
Oh, come on, come on.
等等 你们能不能等一下
Wait. Would you just hold on a second?
听我说 放松 放松
Just like- Calm down. Calm down.
不要紧张 呼吸 没错 呼吸
Just relax, breathe. That's right, breathe.
漂亮
Oh! Yes!
说到身体打印和记忆移植这一系列操作
The whole body printing and memory transplanting thing,
(正在上传)
说实话 它过于先进 远远超前于这个时代
to be honest, was so ridiculously ahead of its time,
因此在社会上造成许多道德争议
that it caused so many, like, ethical fights
还有宗教争议之类的
and religious blah, blah, blah,
因此这种技术在地球上是禁止应用的
that it was actually banned on Earth,
只允许在外太空应用在消耗体身上
and they only allow it now in outer space for Expendables.
比如我
Like me.
所以从出地球大气层
So, from the second we left the atmosphere,
到来这个星球的一路上 我一直在拼命工作
they made me work my ass off all the way to this planet.
完成了一个又一个任务
Gave me one mission after another.
技术部 什么情况 备份电缆已经送到了
Uh, Tech, what's going on? The extra cable's here already.
是这样的 米奇
Um, the thing is, Mickey...
医疗部 你们告诉他吧
Hey, Medical, you wanna tell him?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
米奇 你好吗
Hi, Mickey. How're you doing?
你有没有感觉到晕眩 恶心或头晕
Are you experiencing any vertigo, nausea or dizziness?
我好像确实感觉头有点儿晕晕的
Uh, I-I guess I am feeling a little dizzy.
你的头晕会逐渐加剧 米奇
It's only gonna get worse from here, Mickey,
另外你还会发烧
with a nice fever too.
实际上 你现在暴露在难以想象的辐射水平下
Truth is, you're exposed to unthinkable levels of radiation right now,
这也是我们派你出去的原因
which is why we sent you out in the first place.
好
Okay.
请给我们详细地描述你的症状
If you could give us a full description of your symptoms.
我想先过一下
So, a couple things I wanna go through
宇宙辐射清单上列出的几点问题
on our cosmic radiation checklist first.
你的皮肤多久会开始灼伤
How long until your skin starts to burn?
然后 你多久之后会失明
Then, how long until you go blind?
当然还要看你多久之后会死
And of course, how long until you die?
这是我们真正想了解的问题
That's the real nut we're after.
在我上四年级的时候 在一节科学课上
There was this one time in my fourth grade science class,
我恶整了一只实验用青蛙
I messed with a lab frog.
我 我猜想这一切肯定是我的报应
I just figured this all must be my punishment.
米奇 摘掉你的手套
Mickey, take off your glove,
让我看到太空服下你身体的变化
so I can see what's happening under your space suit.
你们看见了吗
Oh! Oh! Wow! Did you see that?
早上好
Good morning.
米奇 你要大量喝水
Keep yourself hydrated, Mickey.
你一会儿会感到极度口渴
You'll start to feel extremely parched.
阿卡迪 我认为这剂量太大了
Arkady, I think the dose was too high.
重要吗 多萝西 他10分钟后就死了
Who cares, Dorothy? He's gonna be dead in ten minutes.
专心获取血液样本就行了
Just focus on getting all the blood samples.
他的眼 鼻 口 耳以及直肠都会出血
He's gonna bleed through his eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and rectum.
确保从每个孔窍采集单独样本 好吗
Make sure to collect separate samples from every hole. Okay?
同时还要持续上传记忆到他的大脑
And keep the memory upload going at the same time.
这个米奇很特别 你懂吧
This Mickey's special, you know that, right?
在所有的米奇当中 就你的寿命最短
Out of all the Mickeys, you will have the shortest lifespan.
我听到了 10分钟
I heard. Ten minutes. Well...
有一个好消息 应该有15分钟
Actually, good news, it's more like 15.
好多了 对吧
Much better, isn't it?
我原本靠买♥♥人寿保险
I would have been filthy rich by now
现在就可以富到流油
with life insurance, except...
只不过很显然 消耗体不能买♥♥保险
...obviously, Expendables are uninsurable.
我没有工伤保险 加不了工会 没有退休金福利
There's no workers' comp, no unions, no pension benefits.
说了这么多 不出意外的话你们肯定在想
Now, I wouldn't be surprised if you were thinking at this point,
那么你何苦跟自己过不去呢
"Well then, why- why did you do this to yourself?"
好吧 这是因为我有个朋友告诉我说
Well, because I had a friend who told me
将来 马卡龙会卖♥♥得比汉堡还要好
that one day macarons would sell better than burgers.
(马卡龙不是罪)
然后我居然相信了这个烂朋友的鬼话 去找了一个大好人
And because I trusted this shitty friend, and I got an enormous loan
弄了一笔巨额贷款 来开了一间马卡龙店
from a wonderful gentleman to open a macaron store.
他们追来了
四又三分之一年前 地球
完了
Oh, shit.
好了 好了 安静点儿
All right, all right, calm down.
我知道你们还有四个星期呢
I'm well aware that you have four weeks left.
你们就把这当体验活动吧
Just think of this as a little field trip.
看看不能按时
A taste of what may unfold
向我们偿还欠款的人 下场是什么样的
should you fail to reimburse us in a timely manner.
另外 你们两个还有很多时间
Besides, you two have a lot of time on your hands,
电影精选列表