纳莎 你没事吧
Nasha, are you okay?
我得赶紧走 能给我架飞掠机吗
I need to hurry. Can I get a flitter?
恐怕不行 你得用跑的
I doubt it. You'll have to run.
逮捕那个臭婆娘
Arrest that fucking bitch!
夫人 今天 您和指挥官不断口出污言秽语
Ma'am, today you and the commander have displayed an impressive range of verbal
并做出远远超出自身职权范围的
and physical abuse and acts of cruelty
肉体虐待与残暴之举
that far exceed your granted authority.
你想因为叛变而被处决吗
You wanna be executed for mutiny?
所有证明你们施虐的视频证据
All video evidence of abuse
都将呈交委员会检视
will be presented to the Committee for review.
建议您在听证会开始前准备好说辞
I suggest you have answers prepared for your hearing.
谢了 齐克
Thanks, Zeke.
控制好现场局势
Maintain control onsite.
等到离虫妈妈30多米远时
When we're within 100 feet of the Mama Creeper, sir,
我们会开始慢慢绕着它兜圈子
we'll start slowly circling the creature.
那是您开始最后演讲的信♥号♥♥
That'll be the cue to begin your final speech.
好好
Yes.
另一台摄像机会从外面跟拍您
The other camera will track alongside you from the outside,
把场面拍得壮观至极 长官
making the scene absolutely spectacular, sir.
我会让演讲简短有力
I'll keep my speech short and tight.
精彩绝伦 无需剪辑
A marvelous address. No need to edit.
然后我就炸死那两个米奇
And then I blow up the Mickeys.
(法语)作为最后高♥潮♥
Un bouquet final.
你一定能行
You can do this, Nasha.
我们会控制住飞船内部
We'll get things under control inside.
开门 好的
Open the gate. Okay.
回见 祝你好运
See ya. Good luck!
纳莎会搞定的
Nasha's gonna figure this all out.
佐克会平安归来
Zoco will be back safe.
那是谁
Who is that?
谁来了
Who's coming?
该死
Oh, shit.
哇哦
Wow.
等等
Wait.
怎么回事啊
What is this bullshit?
哪只是它们老大
Which one's the mama?
我演讲的时候到底应该往哪里看啊
What the fuck am I supposed to be looking at when I make my speech?
本来我想让它们有尊严地上路
I was gonna send them off with some dignity.
现在可以让这些野蛮生物去死了
Now those barbarians can fuck off!
火箭筒能用了吗 能用 正在装填
Is that bazooka ready? Yes, sir. Loading now.
我们要把那个 贱♥货♥虫妈妈炸得渣都不剩
We're gonna blast that mama bitch into oblivion.
谁需要这该死的演讲
Who needs a fucking speech?
我要来硬的了
I'll go hard, honey.
虫妈妈在那儿 长官 能看到吗
That's the mama there, sir, can you see it?
它的形状变了
It has a different shape.
对 是它 瞄准
Yes, it's her. Aim!
不是它 蠢货
It's not her, dumbass!
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
米奇
Mickey!
纳莎 纳莎
Nasha! Nasha!
米奇
Mickey?
该说再见了
Time to say goodbye.
什么
What?
向离得最近的虫堆开火
Blast at the nearest pile!
从虫堆里杀过去 直到找到虫妈妈 干掉它们
Tear through them all until we get to the mama. Smash them!
摄像机 一定要拍下血肉横飞的画面
Camera, make sure to get the blood and guts.
等一下 那边那堆
Wait. That one there.
先打那堆 它比较大
Shoot that one first. It's bigger.
开火
Fire!
快开火 遵命
Fire now! Yes, sir.
开火
Fire!
不行 他穿着炸♥弹♥背心
No, sir, the bomb vest!
爆他头啊 大笨蛋
Head shot, you fucking idiot!
不行 长官 离得太近了
No! No, sir. It's too close!
先等一下 站住 等等
Wait, sir! Stop, wait!
这怎么 我的天哪
No, where- Oh, my God.
米奇
Mickey!
纳莎
Nasha! Hey!
我就知道你能搞定 虫宝宝没事吧
I knew you would make it. Is the baby okay?
不 不
No, no, no.
怎么了
What's going on?
快看
Look!
佐克在这儿 纳莎把它带回来了
We have Zoco! Nasha brought her back.
你看
Look.
纳莎 佐克它没事吧
Uh, Nasha, Zoco's okay, right?
嘿
Hey!
看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
一条人命
One human!
你也害怕了
You're also afraid.
你我都怕了
We're both afraid.
对 我是害怕
Yeah, I'm afraid.
说明你是人
It means you're human.
你很重要
You're important.
来我这边吧 孩子
Come to me, my boy.
肯尼斯
六个月后 春
好了 各位
Okay, guys...
各位 别不好意思 能坐下就都坐下吧
Guys, don't be shy. If you could sit down. Take your seats.
奠基仪式将在稍后举♥行♥
The groundbreaking ceremony will come later,
不过一会儿要先说消耗体的事
but we'll start with the Expendable stuff.
米奇 米奇 到前面来 哥们儿
Mickey. Mickey, come up to the front, mate.
能不能坐到前排来啊 你们这帮该死的社恐
Could someone please sit in the front row, you fucking introverts?
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我是委员会成员纳莎·巴瑞吉
I'm Nasha Barridge, member of the Committee.
好样的 纳莎加油
经历了数周的争论后
After weeks of debate,
我们终于迎来了这个重大的日子
we have finally come to this momentous day.
今天 我们要废除消耗体计划
The day we abolish the Expendables program.
我想在此感谢委员会各位同袍的支持
I would like to thank my fellow Committee members for their support.
我真切感受到了他们的关爱
I've been really feeling the love.
尤其是 大家一路奋战到底
And especially, for fighting right to the end,
并说服委员会
and persuading the Committee
永久废除了人体打印
to permanently abolish human printing...
我想要感谢我们的米奇·巴恩斯
I would like to thank our very own Mickey Barnes.
说老实话 能和米奇白头偕老
And to be fair, I'm just so fucking happy
我真是开心得要死
I get to grow old with Mickey.
独自老去真的很糟 对
It was really sucking getting old by myself. Okay.
经过旷日持久的平和讨论
Despite the hours of peaceful discussion...
好了
All right.
你来按这个
So, you hit the button.
先等等
Mm-hmm. Wait.
纳莎会给你信♥号♥♥ 然后你再按
Nasha will give the signal. You hit the button.
等着 然后那里 会爆♥炸♥
Wait. And then over there, boom.
我是得起来按还是 不 坐在这里按呢
Do I get up and press it or- No, in my seat, right?
我真心不在乎你怎么按
I honestly couldn't give a fuck.
今后 尼福尔海姆 将和地球一样
Henceforth, on Niflheim as on Earth,
将人体打印永久废除
human printing is now permanently abolished.
今天 人体打印机将在这里被烧成灰
Here today, the human printer will be burnt to ashes
并从记忆中抹去
and erased from memory.
纳莎天生就是这块料
Nasha's such a natural.
我觉得她甚至可以 竞选下届委员会主席
I think she could even run for Committee chair next election.
一想到六个月前 这个好女人
Blows my mind still to think that this amazing woman
还跟我们一道在那座烂监狱里煎熬
just six months ago was rotting with the rest of us
我还是挺吃惊的
in that shitty prison.
马歇尔被炸成渣那天
The day Marshall got blown to dust,
伊尔法受了刺♥激♥ 被送进了精神病院
Ylfa went into shock and was taken to the psych ward.
有传言说 她在那里割腕自杀了
Rumors went around that she slit her wrists there.
其余涉事者都被关进了监狱
Everyone else involved was shoved into jail.
幸运的提莫获得了假释 免遭此劫
And somehow lucky Timo squeezes out on parole.
可是他出来以后
But as soon as he got out,
天天提心吊胆的
he spent every day dreading the moment
生怕哪天会碰见送那封信的人
电影精选列表