You hear your daughter's voice
死鲨鱼里叫你
calling you from inside a dead shark.
谁都救不了你
Nobody can save you from that.
我女儿的灵魂还在鲨鱼里
The spirit lives on after the body. Don't you know that?
但她的灵魂被禁锢了
But it can be trapped.
她在那里痛苦的叫 却没有人听得见
When it screams out in pain, there's no one there to hear it.
作为母亲我一直能听见的
A mother never stops hearing it.
她死了 灵魂必须回归大海
Her spirit's gotta be in the ocean where she died.
她就在我脑子里
I've got to get it out of me head.
来
Come on.
你们向我保证过的
You promised me.
他知道你要来 夏兹
He knows you're coming, Shaz.
能走就走吧
Get out of here. While you still can.
快走吧 夏兹
Go, Shaz.
走吧
Please.
你知道那种爱一个人
Don't you know what it's like to care for someone
比爱自己还爱的感觉吗
more than you care for yourself?
莱泼
Ripper!
别动
Hold still...
停在原地
Lay still!
回去 快回去
Hey, stay back! No!
别伤她 求你了
Don't hurt her! Please! No!
我们这周五能一块吃中午饭吗
Could we have lunch this Friday?
那下午茶呢
Or afternoon tea?
老爸回家了
Dad's home!
是老爸 我告诉过你了 妈
It's Dad! I told you, Mum.
我做了豆子 老爸喜欢豆子
I'll do the peas. Dad loves peas.
你们好
G'day!
-穆太太 -我是
-Mrs. Moochmore. -Yes?
崔佛·布罗德尔
Trevor Blundell.
科拉的老板
Coral's employer.
前老板
Former employer.
对不起 你没了工作
Sorry, love, you're out of a job.
我要闭展了 明天闭展
I'm closing the shark show. Taking off tonight.
干杯 亲爱的
Cheers, love.
我知道你为夏兹伤心了
You all feel bad about Shaz, I know.
但你做了对的事情
But you done the right thing.
他们会放她出来的
They'll let her out.
他们总是这样 然后她又会回来找我
They always do, then it starts again.
为什么你不把鲨鱼直接给她呢
Why don't you just give her the shark?
她永远得不到那条鲨鱼
She never gets that shark.
她不能忘记她做了什么
She never gets to forget what she done.
那她干了什么
What did she do?
她当时没注意葛蕾斯
She looked the other way!
她现在想保护葛蕾斯
She wants to protect Grace now!
当时她在哪
Where was she then?
说不定她会死
Maybe she'll die.
是有这种可能
There's a possibility.
她不能再花一年时间找我了 那样会杀了她
She can't take another 12 months searching for me, it'll kill her.
或者她自杀
Or she'll kill herself.
夏兹绝不会自杀
Shaz would never do that.
是吗
That a fact?
一个小女孩告诉我她从阳台跳下来过
A little girl once told me she jumped off a veranda,
因为她不喜欢自己的模样
'cause she didn't like the look of her own face.
如果这个小女孩知道什么是真正的痛苦
Imagine if that little girl knew real pain.
痛苦
Grief.
绝望
Despair.
说不定会割喉的
Maybe she'd cut her throat, too.
是啊
Yeah.
或者割腕
Or her wrists.
要不就用从睡衣上扯下的松紧带
Or try to hang herself in the bathroom
在浴室上吊自杀
with the elastic from her pajamas.
说不定这次我们比较幸运
Maybe this time we'll be lucky
不用一直提防着
and there'll be no five-minute checks,
或者再也不用防着她了
and we can all be free.
我原来也有个家
I had a family.
我们经常坐在一起
We used to sit around a table
聊天谈心
and talk about things.
谈谈未来
The future.
我们原来都有的
We had it all.
只是我们不知道
We just didn't know it.
你好 崔佛
G'day, Trev.
科拉说对不起 但她还是偷了你的鲨鱼
Oh, Coral says sorry, but they've stolen your shark.
他们留下了这个
They left this, but.
小子
Oh, mate.
你不会对那个还耿耿于怀吧
You're not still upset about that, are you?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
不
No.
听着 天啊 我们没那个时间
Look? Jesus! We don't have the time!
老弟 拜托 拜托
Mate, please. Please!
救命啊
Help!
你好 雪莉 卧龙岗怎么样
Oh, g'day, Shirley. How was Wollongong?
我不知道啊 杰克 我在精神病院
I wouldn't know, Jack. I was in a mental hospital.
和这些疯狂的...
Haha, with the crazy...
你这三天都去哪了 巴瑞
Where have you been the last three days, Barry?
什么
What?
我说 你这三天都去哪了
I said, where have you been the last three days?
-什么 -还有她是谁
-What? -And who's she?
我画了那个
I painted that.
-什么 -我懂了
-What? -I see.
所以一切都是老样子是吧
So nothing's changed then, has it?
你滚吧 巴瑞
You're leaving me, Barry.
事实上你早滚了
Actually, you left me a long time ago.
但这次你♥他♥妈♥的再也别回来
But this time you're really leaving me.
那我的选举怎么办
What about me election?
什么
What?
我说我的选举
I said, what about me election?
-什么 -他的选举
-What? -His election.
什么 什么 什么
What, what, what!
-那个东西在哪 -什么
-Where is it? -What?
干
Fuck!
那个纪念板 那个板
The emergency plaque! The emergency plaque!
雪莉 雪莉
Shirley! Shirley!
我一直为特殊的时刻准备着这个
I have been saving this for a special occasion.
你的特殊瀑布
Your very own waterfall.
以你命名的
Named it after you.
我去年让议会同意的
Pushed it through the council last year.
这个瀑布在华宁山附近的雨林里
It's in the rainforest near Mount Warning.
如果你带了大砍刀的话 只要两小时的路程
It's only a two-hour hike from the road, if you use a machete.
雪莉·穆曲穆尔瀑布
"Shirley Moochmore Falls."
是真的
It's true.
我曾经坠落过
I did fall.
我坠到了雨林的深处
I fell deep in a forest.
那没有人能懂我
And there was no one there to hear me.
有些人是可以的
Except there was someone.
反正不是你
And it wasn't you.
你曾经有个家 巴瑞
You had a family, Barry.
你曾经有个老婆
You had a wife.
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
漂亮 崔佛
Yeah, Trev.
来吧 崔佛
Come on, Trev!
你好 不好意思
Hello. Excuse me?
我是雪莉·穆曲穆尔 我原来是这里的患者
Hi. My name's Shirley Moochmore. I used to be a patient here.
我是那个以为自己丈夫得了幸运之轮的患者
I was the one who thought her husband had won Wheel of Fortune.
妈
Mum.
不过我现在好了 多谢你和波扎克
Anyway, I'm fine now, thanks to you and Prozac, of course.
她们是我的女儿 莉安 科拉 还有米歇尔
These are my daughters. This is Leanne, Coral, and that's Michelle...
夏侬·索恩班德 我们想见见夏侬·索恩班德
Sharon Thornbender. We want to see Sharon Thornbender.
雪莉
Shirley!
珊德拉
Sandra!
唐娜
电影精选列表