Is it homemade?
家里传的老菜谱
It's an old family recipe.
小心那个魔鬼蛋 我妈妈做的
Steer clear of the deviled eggs, my mom made 'em.
我正好在减肥
I’m sort of on a diet anyway.
我们去墓地那边吃吧
Let's go eat out in the cemetery.
你把我当什么 白♥痴♥吗
What do you think I am, an idiot?
我知道你的为人
I know about your rep.
拜托 我不会把你怎么样
Come on, I'm not going to do anything!
这里是教堂
This is church.
迪克 你做哪方面工作
What line of work you do, Dick?
电脑相关
Computers.
理查德是解决问题的专家
Richard here is an expert in debugging.
是吗 这真巧 我也是解决问题的专家
Well, how do you like that? I’m a debugger myself.
你也是电脑方面工作吗
You work with computers?
当然不 我是杀虫的
Hell, no, I’m an exterminator.
要除虫 就必须要像虫子一样思考
In order to kill bugs, you got to think like a bug .
它们知道 如果被人类捉住
They know, if you catch them
它们的下场就是死在鞋底上
they'll end up on the bottom of your shoe all crushed.
所以它们怎么做
So what do they do?
它们把自己伪装成家具
They try to blend in with the furniture.
有趣 我从来不知道
Funny, I never thought of that.
所以需要找专业人士
Well, that's why you need an expert.
我能透过香水味闻到虫子在哪
I could sniff out a bug through a cloud of french perfume.
对我来说 这不仅是工作
To me, it's not just a job.
更像是信仰或者性高♥潮♥
It's like religion or great sex.
明白我的意思吗 珍
Know what I mean, Jane?
对
Right.
另外 我的收费很公道
By the way, my rates are also very reasonable.
我比城里任何一家都便宜
I’ll beat any advertised price in town.
谢谢你 格雷格 我家里很干净
Thank you, Greg, but I keep a clean house.
你会吃惊的
You'd be surprised.
有些豪华气派一尘不染的房♥子里
Some of the best-kept, most richest homes
已经虫满为患了
are outright infested.
嘿 这个魔鬼蛋也太好吃了 你们都尝了吗
Hey, these deviled eggsare mighty tasty. Did everybody try one?
看来库特牧师很喜欢你的蛋 尼塔
Looks like Pastor Cooter isn't stopping with your eggs, Nita.
上帝 真是头猪
My God, what a porker!
我还没准备好谈恋爱
I don't think I can commit to a relationship.
我不是让你和我交往
I'm not asking you to go steady.
别再靠近我了
Don't come any closer.
抱歉 但这是你自找的
I’m sorry,but you asked for it.
没关系 我喜欢脾气暴的
That's okay. I like rough trade.
他们是不是很可爱
Aren't they cute?
该死 这些虫子已经叮了我一整天了
Oh, damn! those bugs have been chewing on me all day.
让你们瞧瞧最新的科技
Time to bring out the latest in high tech.
你带什么了 格雷格
What'cha got there Greg?
声波驱虫器
Sonic bug repeller.
这个东西会发出一种声音
This puts out a sound
我们人类听不到 但是上帝保佑
you and me can't hear, but, sweet Jesus!
会让那些虫子们疯掉
It drives those little creatures bonkers.
只要你带着它
You can take this out...
不管在哪里 只要有虫子在烦你
Wherever you are that bugs are bothering you
你就把开关打开
you can get these things turned on...
然后不论何时何地把它放在身边
You just set one of these things down beside you wherever you are...
效果很好
Works great!
那些虫子就会死翘翘
Them bugs are going to drop dead.
它们不咬我了
They're not biting me!
没什么比人满为患的野餐更烦人了
Nothing spoils a nice day more than a human-infested picnic.
莎莉 你今天过得怎么样
How was your day, Sally?
还行
It was okay.
她一天都和那个叫文斯的家伙在泥巴里打滚
She spent the whole time rolling in the mud with that Vince person.
莎莉 你离那个男孩远点
Sally, you keep away from that boy.
他的父亲是个杀手
His father's a killer.
我会潜入档案室 在核电站的一楼
I’ll break into the records room, here on the main floor of the plant.
等我拿到图纸
Then once I get the schematics
我们就有了进攻路线
this will be our line of attack.
我去商场 一会回来
Off to the mall... be back later.
带上你弟弟一起去
Why don't you take your brother along?
妈妈 不要 他太幼稚了
Mother, please! He's so immature!
听你妈妈的话 你弟弟在家待的时间太久了
Do as your mother says, your brother spends too much time in his room.
好了 滚开
Okay, get lost.
不是去商场吗
What about the mall?
你到底要去哪
Where are you really going?
不关你的事
None of your beeswax.
那我怎么回家
Well, how am I going to get home?
你来之前就应该想清楚 滚
Well, you should have thought of that before you came along. Scram!
这么说你很擅长运动
So I guess you play a lot of sports?
各式各样的课外运动我都喜欢
I go in for all kinds of extra-curricular activities.
你脖子怎么了
What happened to your neck?
我估计是野餐被蚊子咬了
I must have got bitten by a mosquito at the picnic.
刺♥激♥ 我喜欢反抗
All right! More rough trade.
不 听着 我要去接我弟弟
No, listen, I have to pick up my brother.
别担心那个小废物了
Don't worry about that little twerp.
小心 哥们
Watch it, dude.
人类垃圾
Human trash!
等一下 你在干什么
Wait a minute. What are you doing?
我不喜欢这样
I don't want to do this.
你明明很喜欢
You do and you know it.
住手
Stop!
哦 莎莉
Oh, Sally...
停下 否则我不客气了
Stop or I’ll make you stop.
太晚了
It's... too... late.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
她把我扔在鸟不拉屎的地方 我只能走回来
She dumped me off in the middle of nowhere. I had to walk home.
莎莉 给我一个解释
Sally, I want an explanation.
他撒谎
He's lying.
我们到商场后 他就跑了
When we got to the mall, he ran off.
我碰到几个朋友 逛到9点就回来了
I met some friends and we shopped until 9:00.
我等了他两个小时
I waited around 2 hours before I left.
你没有
You did not!
我♥干♥嘛要撇下你
Why would I leave you there?
我还很担心你出意外
I was worried sick that something happened to you.
她在胡说
She's making it up.
我对你很失望 约翰尼
I’m disappointed in you, Johhny.
你做了错误的决定走路回家 现在我要禁足你两星期
You exercised poor judgment in walking home, now I'm going to have to ground you for 2 weeks.
什么 -现在向你姐姐道歉
What?! - Now, apologize to your sister.
我讨厌你们
I hate all of you!
莎莉 好好盯着他 如果他出事 我们全家就会被送去蚂蚁农场
Sally, keep an eye on him. If he slips, we could all wind-up in the ant farm.
迪克·艾伯盖特
Dick Applegate.
你好
Hello there.
什么
What?
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God!
不 不 我没有
No, no. I haven't.
什么时候 今晚
When? Tonight?
好的 我们一定会到的 拜拜
Yes, of course we'll be there. Bye-Bye!
发生了可怕的事
Something terrible has happened.
什么
What?
萨姆森家的男孩被绑♥架♥了
the Samson boy's been kidnapped.
他昨晚没回家
He didn't come home last night.
哇 圣子啊
Wow! Jesus H.
难道就没有人能免于人类的罪行吗 -包括我们的孩子
Is there no one safe from the human crime element? - Even our own children!
格雷格·萨姆森今晚在市政厅召集♥会♥议 我们应该参加
Greg Samson called for a meeting at the town hall tonight. We should go.
现在 中♥央♥镇没有人是安全的
And now, no one is safe in here in Median.
如果我家文斯那么好的孩子会遭遇这种事
because if this could happen to a good kid like my Vince,
那同样也会发生在你们的孩子身上
it could happen to any of your children.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, dear God!
请把我的孩子带回来
Bring me back my little boy.
他从来没伤害过任何人
He never hurt nobody.
海德格尔警长
Sheriff Heidegger
你还有什么要补充的吗
Might you have something to add?
我认为目前最重要的是
I think the most important thing
不要小题大做
电影精选列表