Key card, por favor.
如果你想要 你就得谈判
If you want it, you'll have to negotiate.
谈判已经结束
Negotiations have ended.
那么检疫也是
Well, so will the quarantine,
我不知道门禁卡在哪
and I don't know where the key card is.
你想要什么? - 休战
What do you want? -A truce.
去你的休战
Fuck your truce.
没有休战 没有门禁卡
No truce, no key card.
好吧
All right.
告诉我它在哪里
Tell me where it is,
我俩各过独木桥
and I promise I'll be on my way and leave you alone.
你言出必行 德里克
You're a man of your word, Derek.
所以我才相信你
That's why I believe you.
所以你从来没有搭档
And that's -- that's why you never made partner.
门禁卡
Key card.
门禁卡 德里克
Key card, Derek.
现在别犯傻了
Don't be stupid now.
好孩子
There's a good boy.
梅格 - 梅格
Meg! -Yeah, Meg!
拿着门禁卡 德里克 滚蛋
Take your key card, Derek, and fuck off.
什么卡?
What card?
我看到的 只是一块废焦塑料
All I see is a useless piece of scorched plastic on the table.
奇怪 我也是
Strange. Me too.
你也看到了吗 梅格? - 是
Is that what you see, too, Meg? -Yep.
告诉我 梅格 亲爱的
So tell me, Meg, sweetie,
你为什么把这块废塑料给我
why did you bring me this useless piece of plastic
而不是我的门禁卡?
instead of my key card?
那是你的门禁卡 或者它曾经是
Oh, that is your key card, or it used to be
在我把它放进微波炉之前
before I put it inside a microwave oven.
你为什么要这么做
And why would you do that, i wonder? Huh?
你和其他所有的助理一样 梅格
You're exactly like every other assistant, Meg.
你是一个乏味的 底层的 寄生的混♥蛋♥
You're a vapid, bottom-feeding, parasitic shithead!
你空有一对无脑的奶♥子♥
You're a pair of tits with zero talent.
告诉我 梅格 无能婊
So tell me, Meg, you incompetent cunt,
为何毁掉门禁卡?
what could possibly possess you to destroy my key card?
因为楼上的人都知道你会出♥卖♥♥♥他们
Because everyone upstairs knew you would betray them.
所以他们给我升职
So they offered me a promotion
以换取毁掉这张卡
in exchange for destroying the card.
所以
So
我不再为你工作了 贱♥人♥
I guess I no longer work for you, you fucking bitch.
事实上 我不需要再听到
In fact, I don't have to listen
你的丑恶而尖锐的声音
to your hideous, shrill voice ever again!
去你的 - 去你的
Fuck you! -Fuck you!
现在是派对
Now it's a party!
上帝
Oh, my god! Yes!
只是想说
Hey, just wanted to say,
没有更多谎言 没有更多权力游戏
no more lies, no more power games...
别再废话了
...no more bullshit,
不再有海妖之歌♥
and no more siren song.
对了 梅格 她有点疯狂
By the way, Meg, she's a little crazy.
她很完美
She's perfect here.
哥们 那个怪胎秀有超好的鞋子
Dude, that freak show had some super-good-quality shoes.
简直和操♥逼♥一样舒服
These are comfy as fuck!
我喜欢这杯子
I loved this mug. - Mm.
我第一天上班就是这杯子
I got it on the, uh, first day that I started here.
我姐姐给我的
My sister gave it to me.
去他妈的鬼地方
Fuck this place.
你还有法拍屋文件吗?
Do you still have that, um, foreclosure paperwork on you?
有
Uh, yeah.
干嘛?
Why?
让我来看看
Let me take a little look at it.
怎么?
What?
你很走运
You're in luck.
这个按揭是坏批次
This mortgage is part of a bad batch.
原文件已经归档了多次
Original paperwork was filed so many times
很难找到了
that it'd be tough to find.
甚至丢失了
Oh. -Could even be lost.
所以 如果我请求银行的原始文件
So if I ask the bank for the original paperwork...
你会置他们于尴尬的境地
You'd put them in a tough spot.
或者楼上的签名根本无效
Or a signature from upstairs could void it completely.
真的?
Really?
很抱歉没能早点帮你
Hey, I'm sorry for not helping you earlier.
我应该的 但我没有
I should've, but I didn't.
没关系
It's okay.
别再这样了
Just don't do it again, I guess.
开拍了没有?
You rolling?
往后推
Push back. Push back.
好 停
All right. Stop.
你能看见他吗?
Can you see him?
不
No.
去你的 德里克
Fuck you, Derek.
你朋友?
Is that your friend?
天啊
Oh, god.
把那个给我
Hey, give that to me.
没事的
Hey. Hey, it's all right.
他有孩子
He has kids.
啊 天啊
Ah! Oh, god.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这该死的病毒
This fucking virus, it just takes --
跑到11楼了
just takes everything up to 11.
我注意到了
I've noticed.
我就知道
I know, right? -Yeah.
我喜欢这种病毒
I like this virus. -Yeah.
现在怎么办?
So what now?
我想我们应该交换号♥码
Um, I think we should definitely exchange numbers,
考虑一间公♥寓♥ 也许养条狗
consider an apartment, maybe a dog.
那太好了 - 不 你个白♥痴♥ 现在怎么办?
That'd be nice. -No, you idiot! What now?
让我们看看
Um, let's see.
雷向办公室职员发送了最新消息
Ray sent an update to the office staff.
谁是雷?
Who's ray?
网♥管♥
He's the it guy.
混♥蛋♥
Fuckers.
一定有别的方式上楼
There must be another way we can get up there.
不用门禁卡
Not without the key card.
除非
Unless...
除非什么?
Unless what?
他想要什么?
What's he want?
雷搞不定电梯
Ray can't fix the elevators,
但我还有个主意
but I have another idea.
雷
Ray!
我现在真的很忙
I'm really busy right now!
该死的 为什么不能用?
God damn it! Fuck you! Why won't you fucking work?
雷
Ugh! -Ray!
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我靠 怎么会这样?
Holy shit! How'd that happen?
我们要他帮忙 他说他很忙
Well, we asked for his help, and then he said he was busy.
真的?欢迎来网♥管♥部
Really? Welcome to it.
我们需要你侵入电脑
We need you to hack into someone's computer.
我需要国际刑♥警♥组织少跟我罗嗦
And I need interpol to get off my back,
还有什么新闻?
so what else is fucking new?
哪台电脑?
Who we talking about?
艾琳·史迈尔
Irene Smythe.
去她的
Oh, fuck her.
什么?搞什么
What? What the...
嘘
Shh.
网♥管♥部
It department.
我的电脑出了什么毛病?
What's wrong with my computer?
除非你告诉他哪里疼 医生才好治
Doctor can't do much until you tell him where it hurts.
我的网络比你的大脑慢
My Internet is slower than your brain.
奇迹啊 考虑到预算
电影精选列表