Hmm. Interesting.
约翰
Oh, and, John,
我刚好有你最后一张发♥票♥
I just happen to have your last invoice here with me.
很顺利
That went well.
我要你扯断他的电♥话♥
I want you to rip the fucking phone out of his hands,
扯断他的手
his hands off his fucking body now!
我能订两份辣香肠比萨饼吗
Uh, yeah. Can I please order two pepperoni pizzas
还有热鸡翅?
and some, uh, hot wings?
为什么不 再加大蒜面包
Yeah. Why not? Throw some, uh, garlic bread in there.
你们要什么吗?
Do you guys want anything?
布伦达 该死的电♥话♥坏了
Brenda! This fucking phone doesn't work!
老天 伙计 他惹到你了?
Christ, man! He fuck your girl, too?
妈的 西装仔 你们互不尊重
Damn, suit, you don't even respect each other.
你是对的
You're right.
我们不尊重
We don't.
现在怎么办?
Now what?
该干活了
Time to go to work.
开始隔离倒计时
They started a countdown for the quarantine,
来自办公APP
posted in an interoffice app.
够时间了
Well, it's enough time to get the job done.
这地方没那么大
I mean, this place isn't that big.
老板是个狂暴瘾君子
Ah, the boss is a fucking raging cokehead.
肯定会有更多的守卫
There's definitely gonna be more guards.
我多带点钉子
Fine. I'll bring more nails.
去顶楼的唯一方法是用门禁卡
The only way to the top floor is with the key card
或一次性密♥码♥
or a one-time password.
怎样才能拿到门禁卡?
So who do we have to fuck up to get the card?
首先 六楼有个傻帽
Okay. First, there's an ass-hat on the sixth floor
有二级门禁卡
who's got a level-two key card.
可以到七楼
It can take us to the seventh floor,
那边有个婊♥子♥
giving us access to the bitch
有三♥级♥门禁卡
who's got a level-three key card.
极端措施 对吗?
Hey, extreme measures, right?
星期三
Wednesdays. -Hey!
他?
Him?
是
Yep.
打开该死的门
Open the fucking door!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you, motherfucker!
你开门动作像我奶奶
You open doors like my grandmother fucks!
开门
Open the door!
打开那该死的门
Open the fucking door!
开门
Open the door!
嘘
Shh!
我真的很困扰
It really bothers me that women
女人在工作场所的待遇 和男人不一样
don't get the same treatment as men in the workplace.
我追求男女平等
I'm all about gender equality here.
德里克
Derek!
需要帮忙吗? - 不需要 西装仔
Need a hand? -I don't need your help, suit.
但我需要你的帮忙
But I need yours.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
也操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, too.
我们可以进来吗? - 我可以说不吗?
May we come in? -And if I said no?
你得和我的同事商量一下
You'll have to confer with my associate.
还有我的 瘸子
And mine, gimpy.
你想要什么? - 门禁卡
What do you want? -Key card.
不止我一人有二级门禁卡
I'm not the only one with a level-two key card.
但你开除了我 混♥蛋♥
But you are the one that fired me, asshole!
错 公♥司♥解雇了你 别用枪指着信使
Wrong. The firm fired you. Don't nail-gun the messenger.
上帝
Oh, my god.
你理由充足
You bring up a very good point.
抱歉 莱斯特 我们没事了
I'm so sorry, Lester. We're good.
我们没事 伙计
We're -- we're -- we're totally good, man.
我算在公♥司♥头上
Um, I will take it up with the firm,
但我想知道在哪里能找到公♥司♥
but I would love to know where I could find the firm,
因为我喜欢踢公♥司♥的屁♥股♥
because I would love to kick the firm's ass.
你不能踢公♥司♥的屁♥股♥
You can't kick a firm's ass.
问题所在
That's the point.
那我们还是得回你面前
Oh. Well, then that brings us back to you.
我只是履行本职
I was just doing my job.
没有一滴雨认为自己能引发洪水
No one raindrop thinks it caused the flood.
我知道那什么意思
I get what that means.
如果我给你门禁卡 后果怎样?
You know what will happen to me if I give you this key card?
文件存档号♥为N
I'm going to have to file that under "n"
因为"不关我事"
for "not my fucking problem."
操
Fuck!
不 锯子
No! The saw!
极端措施
Extreme measures!
上
Go!
帮个小忙?
A little help?
准备好了吗?
You ready? - Ah! Ah!
会很疼的
It's gonna hurt a lot.
你很享受吧?
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
你还是他们之一 - 我以为我们一组的
You're still one of them. -I thought we were a team.
暂时的
For the time being.
好吧 数到...
All right. On the count of...
冷静
All right. Calm down.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
至少你像那人一样
At least you're not that guy.
让开 娘们 快
Move aside, pussies. Come on.
等等 我有个主意
Wait. Wait. I have an idea.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
你真酷 操♥你♥妈♥
You're cool! Fuck you!
还没完吗?
Are we done here yet?
现在好了
We are now.
拿着我的电♥话♥
Here, take my phone.
我要你拍点东西
I need you to film something.
拍什么?
Film what?
来吧
Okay. Here we go.
文件32376 公诉里德
Case file 32376, the people vs. Reed.
法♥院♥的案子大家都知道了
Now, you all know the court case,
现在讨论内维尔·里德本人
but let's discuss Mr. nevil Reed the man, shall we?
据所有人说 里德先生
By all accounts, Mr. Reed
是正直的社会中流砥柱
was an upstanding pillar of the community,
21岁时获得两个硕士学位
earned two master's degrees by the age of 21.
他娶了大学情人
He married his college sweetheart
是双胞胎女儿的父亲
and is the father of beautiful twin girls.
但里德先生染上ID-7病毒后
But when Mr. Reed contracted the ID-7 virus, shit got real.
"被纯粹的人性淹没
"Overwhelmed by pure ID,
内维尔·里德变得不由自主
nevil Reed became prone to involuntary,
异常且和令人震惊的冲动
aberrant, and shocking impulses.
他犯了可怕的...
He commited a gruesome,
光天化日之的不可告人的罪行
unspeakable act in broad daylight
于充满证人的房♥间里"
in a room full of witnesses."
现在 我们正在见证一个模范公民
Now, we're witnessing a model citizen here
变成了野蛮的
transformed into a brutal,
嗜血杀戮机器
bloodthirsty killing machine
一眨眼的功夫而已
at the blink of an infected eye.
所以请问
So I ask you this.
是他的错 还是病毒的错?
Is it his fault or is it the virus's?
我们讨论一下
Let's discuss.
很快见 混♥蛋♥
See you soon, fuckers.
妈的
Shit.
卡拉 他上来了 他拿到了莱斯特的门禁卡
Kara, he's on his way up. He has got Lester's key card.
真的?
Oh, really?
真可惜 先生
That's a shame, a real shame, sir.
只是想知道 他们拿到卡
Just wondering, did they get it before or after
是在锯杀莱斯特 之前还是之后?
butchering Lester with an electric saw?
冷静点 过来
Just calm down and come up here!
私人电梯有守卫
They're guarding the private elevator.
我不能离开办公室
I can't leave the office.
那就毁了这张卡
电影精选列表