Don't you worry, little one.
爸爸会为你付出代价 因为抛弃你
Daddy will pay for abandoning you
让你死在冰冷肮脏的垃圾桶里
and leaving you to die in that cold, dirty dumpster.
不对 你是溺水身亡的
No, no. You died when you drowned
因为你妈把你留在浴缸里
because mommy left you in the bathtub
而她却去买♥♥鞋了
while she went shopping for shoes.
但别担心 爸爸会让她付出代价的
But don't worry. Daddy will make her pay.
太糟糕了 妈妈高于爸爸
Too bad mommy outranks daddy.
妈妈是个卑鄙的婊♥子♥
Mommy's a backstabbing bitch.
所以妈妈高于爸爸
That's why mommy outranks daddy.
布兰达的心情如何? - 他在画画
Brenda, what's his mood? - He's drawing.
该死
Oh, shit.
约翰·塔尔 TSC三字母首位 城♥堡♥之国王
John towers, capital "t" in tsc, king of the castle,
食物链的顶端 失心疯
top of the food chain, and total fucking maniac --
典型的美国成功故事
you know, your typical American success story.
我有提到 他有涉猎美术吗?
Did I mention that he also dabbles in the fine arts?
告诉我 你看到了什么
Tell me what you see here.
我看到士兵有生命危险 先生
I see that those soldiers' lives are in danger, sir.
你认为他们能活命吗?
Do you think they'll make it?
不能 先生 导火索太短了
No, sir. The fuse is too short.
现在跑太晚了
It's too late to run.
你认为他们应该怎么办?
And what do you think they should be doing instead?
可以吗 先生?
May I, sir?
简单却有效
So simple and yet so effective.
你明白吗 德里克?
Can you see it, Derek?
你看到我们问题的解决办法了吗?
Can you see the solution to our problem here?
我想你指的是她的问题 因为是她...
I think you mean her problem because she was the one that --
把文件给我
give me the file.
这是我们的炸♥弹♥
This is our bomb.
导火索已燃
The fuse is already burning.
我们该像懦夫一样奔跑而死吗?
So should we run like cowards and die?
我们很勇敢 先生
We are brave, sir.
很高兴你这么说 因为任何时间
I'm so glad you said that, because any second now,
万代公♥司♥会发现这个烂摊子
vanda corp is gonna find out about this mess,
我需要某人的头皮
and I'm gonna need some scalps.
那么 谁该奉献?
So, who dropped the ball?
我讨厌指指点点 但我可以建议
I hate pointing fingers, but may I suggest
你检查年度工作分配表吗?
you check the annual work distribution sheet?
有人篡改了工作表
Someone cooked the fucking worksheet.
先生
Sir.
继续
Go on.
你有没有注意到 每当有这种问题
Have you noticed that whenever there's a problem like this,
几乎总是牵涉到同一个士兵?
it's almost always the same soldier involved?
因为在战壕里 我们都一样被关注
Because down in the trenches, we have all noticed.
假若解除这名问题士兵
And we wonder if discharging this problem soldier
可能是防止这种混乱的解决方案
might be the solution to preventing this kind of mess
永远不会再次发生
from ever happening again.
那是谁?
And who would that be?
可以吗?
May I?
谢谢 德里克 你可以走了
Thank you, Derek. You can leave.
我们讨论一下
Let's discuss.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我..走吧
I -- -leave.
有空吗?
You got a sec?
一点都不像是力量冥想
Nothing like a little power meditation.
这新的 戴克伦已经走了?
This one's new. Declan's walking already?
摇摇晃晃的 就像你上个星期五晚上
Wobbling, actually, like you were last Friday night.
顺便谢谢你的车
Thanks for the ride, by the way.
谢谢你在我车里呕吐
Thanks for puking in my car.
朋友嘛
That's what friends are for.
汇报一下 发生了什么事?
So debrief me. What happened?
我地毯下 发现了别人的大便
Just found someone else's shit swept under my carpet.
什么样的大便?
What kind of shit?
万代公♥司♥的
Vanda corp shit.
七位数的错误 我连文件都没碰过
It's a seven-figure mistake. I didn't even touch the file.
别冒汗
Ah, don't sweat it.
替万代干的人
Those clowns working vanda corp
全都是一串傻蛋
are a bunch of a serial screw-ups.
我知道你可能不想曝光...
Look, I realize you might not want to divulge --
女海妖
the siren.
我们来制定一招鲜战略
All right. Let's take a beat to strategize.
自从升职后
Since the promotion, you could possibly
你能负责的单子有这么大
be in charge of a case that big
但没有大到不能碰
but not big enough to be untouchable.
她选择了你 你是个完美替罪羊
That's why she chose you. You're the perfect fall guy.
所以在向高层投诉前
So before even taking this upstairs --
你已经去过高层了 搞砸了
you already took this upstairs and made a mess of things.
他妈的
Fuck.
说我打犀牛的脸
Say I punch a rhino in the face.
你说那是勇敢还是愚蠢?
Would you call that brave or stupid?
勇敢
Brave...
且愚蠢
Add stupid.
所以勇敢和愚蠢互可重迭?
See how bravery and stupidity can overlap?
既然你明白了 我给她打个电♥话♥
Now that you understand that, let me give her a call
看有没有办法通融通融
and see if I can't find a way to cut you a deal.
她已经给了我办法
She already offered me a deal.
我让她滚 并宣战
I told her to suck it and that this is war.
战争结束了 笨蛋
War is over, moron.
请进 卡拉 - 何解?
Come on in, Kara. -How so?
优胜劣汰 收拾你的东西
Natural selection happened. Pack your shit.
打包箱在二楼 - 你耍我
Boxes are on the second floor. -You're fucking kidding me.
德里克 冷静
Derek, calm down.
你吹他喇叭了
You blew him, didn't you?
我何须如此屈尊
Like I need to stoop to that level.
现在 滚
Now...Get the fuck out of my face.
我要去九楼
I'm taking this to the nine.
当然 祝你好运
Sure. Good luck with that.
我要我的杯子
And I want my mug back.
九楼 公♥司♥董事会
The nine, the company's board of directors.
大家早上好 万代公♥司♥的文件
Good morning, everybody. This is the vanda corp file.
没有他们同意 无人可上下
No one here goes up or down without their vote.
谣传他们实际上是生态控制系统
Rumor has it that they're actually cybernetic organisms,
但尚未得到正式确认
but that hasn't been officially confirmed yet.
常见的误解
Now, there's a common misconception
罗马角斗中的死亡手势
about the death gesture during gladiatorial combat.
在罗马文中
The actual phrase used in Roman texts
拇指向下并不代表处死
doesn't translate as thumbs down,
大拇指横刷才是处死
but rather thumbs turned.
我个人认为我们该吊死
Personally, I think we should hang,
或四马分尸那个小混♥蛋♥
draw and quarter the little fucker.
那是我本人意见 请大家投票
But, you know, that's just me. So let's vote.
因为那代表胜利者
That's because the Victors
结果对手
finished off their opponents
用剑滑过喉咙
with a sword thrust across the throat.
一致达成 传莱斯特
So it's unanimous. Call Lester.
莱斯特·麦吉尔 人力资源部主管
Enter Lester mcgill, head of human resources.
不是她 是那个男人
No, not her. That guy.
他负责公♥司♥裁员
He takes care of the firm's layoffs.
他的方法很有效率 很适合这里
He's as cold as his methods are efficient, a perfect fit here.
我们叫他死神
Naturally, we call him the reaper,
最不想看到门口
and he's the last person
站的是他
you want to see standing at your doorway.
介意我进来 德里克?
Mind if I come in...Derek?
说不可以吗?
If I said no?
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道具体情况吗?
D-do you even know what happened?
我才不管具体情况
I don't care what happened.
那你一定是卡拉的好朋友
You must be good friends with Kara, then.
我希望她及时死去
I hope she dies promptly.
很高兴我们有某些共识
Glad we're on the same page.
九楼听你的 我有证据证明...
电影精选列表