Where's home, Mr. Marlowe?
心脏在哪里,但你知道的。
Where the heart is, but you know that.
不,我是说你日常生活中的家。
No, I mean your actual, quotidian home.
枫树大道26号♥。
26, maple boulevard.
让我们带马洛先生去他平常的家,塞德里克。
Let's take Mr. Marlowe to his quotidian home, Cedric.
小威廉斯特伦克的风格元素。
The elements of style by William strunk Jr.
句子开头的分词短语
A participle phrase at the beginning of a sentence
必须参照语法主语。
must refer to the grammatical subject.
慢慢地走在路上,他看到了一个女人
Walking slowly down the road, he saw a woman
有两个孩子陪着。
accompanied by two children.
如果你给我添麻烦……
If you give any trouble...
他会像抛弃一个坏语法习惯一样抛弃你。
He will drop you like a bad grammatical habit.
你需要穿衣服吗?塞德里克,你的混♥蛋♥。
Do you need to dress that? Cedric, your do-rag.
你是说我的方巾吗,亨德里克斯先生?
You mean my pocket square, Mr. Hendricks?
有时候,塞德里克,我真希望当初能把你留在当初找到你的地方。
Some days, Cedric, I wish I'd left you where I found you.
-把该死的东西给我。-谢谢。
- Give me the goddam thing. - Thank you.
我听说,马洛先生,通过各种关系,
I hear, Mr. Marlowe, and from various connections,
你在寻找一个人。
that you are looking for someone.
-我们都在找人。-哦,那太可悲了。
- We're all looking for someone. - Oh, that's very sad.
告诉我我在找谁。
Tell me who I'm looking for.
让我猜猜,两个墨西哥人在看
Let me guess, two mexes who are looking
一个叫塞蕾娜的女人
for a broad named Serena.
瑟琳娜,一个身材最娇嫩的女人,
Serena, a femme of the most delicate shape imaginable,
最后一次出现是在尼科·彼得森的怀里。
last seen in the arms of one Nico Peterson.
-这个名字耳熟吗?-叮铃♥声♥。
- Does that name ring a bell? - A tinkle.
我不需要你听到叮当声,
I don't need you to hear a tinkle,
我要你听一声响亮的铃♥声♥
I need you to hear a sonorous bell
有个驼背在上面晃荡,
with a hunchback swinging from it,
咚,咚,咚,咚,不是丁丁,马洛先生。
gong-a-dong-a-dong, not a tinkle, Mr. Marlowe.
谁在追彼得森的妹妹?
Who was chasing Peterson's sister?
我听说是两个豆子。
Two beaners, I hear.
来自阳光明媚的香蕉之乡的顽童
Maladroits from sunnier climes, the land of banana
还有狼蛛,它们也是不同的物种,
and tarantula, who were also, quite separately,
我希望你们注意到
and I should like you to notice that,
找她哥哥。
looking for her brother.
我很想和我们的朋友尼科谈谈,
I would very much appreciate a word with our friend Nico,
如果你找到他,我会付钱给你。
if you find him and I will pay you.
告诉我尼克参与了什么
Tell me what Nico was involved in
还有他为什么假死逃跑。
and why he faked his death and ran.
尼克,最后,不得不避开所有人,我想。
Nico, in the end, had to avoid everybody, I think.
但我可以告诉你,他以前给我跑腿,
But I will tell you that he used to run errands for me,
在宽边帽的国度,
down in the land of the sombrero,
披肩和骡子。
the serape and the mule.
他的西班牙语很好,皮肤黝黑
His Spanish was good, he was dark
以拉丁情人的方式
in a Latin lover kind of way.
他在墨西哥很有用。
He was useful in Mexico.
你进口的是香蕉还是狼蛛,亨德里克斯先生?
Is it bananas or tarantulas you import, Mr. Hendricks?
狼蛛。
Tarantulas.
我完全由狼蛛组成。
I'm entirely composed of tarantulas.
-我也怕蜘蛛。-尼克为我工作。
- And me afraid of spiders. - Nico worked for me.
他会给我带来在这里很难买♥♥到的东西
He would bring me items so hard to come by up here
那里的法律很严格。
where the laws are so strict.
在他所谓的死亡之时
At the time of his supposed death,
他拥有其中一些物品。
he was in possession of some of those items.
这些项目是什么?
And these items are?
这里有物品和物品
There are items and items
以及一项与上述项目相关的项目。
and one item that related to the said items.
我们为什么不去科尔巴塔俱乐部呢?
Why don't we take a ride to the corbata club?
也许他把东西♥藏♥在那里。
Maybe he stashed the items there.
马洛先生,人们会议论纷纷的。
Mr. Marlowe, people will talk.
当我走的时候,我从后门进去。
When I go, I go into the back entrance.
请不要理会那句话。
Please leave that remark alone.
-不会碰的。-我给corbata上油。
- Wouldn't touch it. - I grease the corbata.
在这件漂亮的夏木衬衫下面
Beneath this fine charvet shirt
除了油脂什么都没有。
there is nothing but grease.
彼得森需要帮助,他需要一具尸体。
Peterson would've needed help, he would've needed a body.
上面写满了阴谋,
It has conspiracy written all over it,
我觉得尼克不会拿着铲子去墓地
I don't think Nico went to a graveyard with a shovel
还有一盏灯在找一个适合他燕尾服的人,是吗?
and a lamp looking for a stiff to fit his tuxedo, do you?
俱乐部也参与了阴谋,
The club was in on the conspiracy,
但是俱乐部的兴趣是什么?
but what's the club's interest?
问问你的客户。
Ask your client.
我觉得你会继续找彼得森,
I think you'll keep looking for Peterson,
不管你是不是客户,因为你停不下来。
client or not, because you can't stop.
但我会给你一千块,让你赚得更多。
But I'll pay you a thousand just to sweeten the pot.
不。塞德里克,下条街右边。
No. Cedric, uh, next street on the right.
请靠边停车。
Pull over, please.
你最好重新考虑一下,马洛先生。
It would be wise to reconsider, Mr. Marlowe.
塞德里克,随便停一下。
Stop anywhere here, Cedric.
枫树大道26号♥
26, maple boulevard,
我并不像他们想象的那么聪明。
and I am not so smart as they think I am.
-欢迎你进来。他们把你的警徽还给你了?
- You're welcome to come inside. - They give you back your badge?
不,我是来报绑♥架♥案的。
No, I'm here to report a kidnapping.
如果你找到他,我会知道的,然后我会去找他。
If you find him, I will know, and then I'll come get him.
当这种情况发生时,不要试图挡道。
And when that happens, don't try to stand in the way.
谢谢,塞德里克。
Thanks, Cedric.
两个墨西哥人突然冒出来绑♥架♥了他
So two mexes came out of nowhere and kidnapped
你是想跟我说这个女人吗?
this broad, is that what you're telling me?
这就是我要告诉你的,还有那个
That's what I'm telling you, that and that
她在科尔巴塔俱乐部卖♥♥艺
she turns tricks at the corbata club
并指认了她的兄弟那人不是尼科·彼得森
and identified as her brother a stiff who wasn't Nico Peterson.
是啊,有些事我是不会听的。
Yeah, there are certain things I'm just not gonna hear.
他们在找另一个女人,
They were looking for another broad,
他们管她叫瑟琳娜
someone they called Serena.
我不在这里。
I'm not here.
他的妹妹被绑♥架♥了。
His sister was kidnapped.
你不把它录入系统,我就去报告。
You don't put it in the system, I'll go and make a report.
我会公开的,我会告诉你的,彼得森
I'll go on the record, I'll spill that Peterson
不是彼得森,那不是新闻,那是特稿。
wasn't Peterson, and that's not news, that's a feature.
我永远记不起哪份报纸最讨厌市长。
I can never remember which newspaper hates the mayor most.
如果你不操纵我,一切都会顺利的,好吗?
This will all go okay if you don't manipulate me, okay?
我们要做的是,把你弄出去,
What we do, we get you out of here,
我接了一个匿名市民的电♥话♥
I take a call from an anonymous citizen
看到她被放进车里的人。
who saw her put in the car.
还有你,乖点,不然我就把你作为嫌疑人送去现场。
And you, play nice, or I'll put you at the scene as a suspect.
重要的不是发生了什么,而是我输入了什么。
It ain't what happened, it's what I type.
交易。
Deal.
我会私下告诉你的朋友伯尼这个消息。
I'll give your pal Bernie ohls the dope off the record.
警长的警探们,我可以让大家开始找
Sheriff's detectives, I can start everybody looking
他们会努力找她的。
for her and they'll look hard.
这对你来说够好了吗?
Is this good enough for you?
-他们拿走了我的点38。-是的。
- They took my .38. - Yeah.
这是你的点38,如果有人被你的点38杀了,
There's your .38, if someone gets killed with your .38,
你还有点38。
you still have a .38.
如果他们让我们记录序列号♥,那就完了。
If they ever make us record serial numbers, it'll be fucked.
马洛吗?
Marlowe?
-伯尼警探。-在车里等着,亚瑟
- Detective Bernie ohls. - Wait in the car, Arthur.
-给我们拿杯喝的,马洛-苏格兰威士忌加冰块。
- Get us a drink, marlowe. - Scotch on the rocks.
-有人在找她?-市民,警长,所有人。
- She's being looked for? - City, sheriffs, everybody.
一点风声都没有。
Not a peep out of the brass.
一旦公告发布没人能杀她,
Once a bulletin goes out nobody can kill her,
所有车辆都要注意林恩·彼得森。
all car alert for Lynn Peterson.
墨西哥人开着某种蒂华纳的喷雾车。
Mexicans driving some sort of Tijuana spray job.
她会得到和其他人一样的待遇。
She'll get no different than anybody else.
我只是在找她,我找不到她了。
Just really look for her, I lost her.
当你变成一个老古董的时候,
When you're getting to be an old timer,
活着出去没关系。
it's okay to get out alive.
我要你给我个好榜样,马洛。
I rely on you to give me good example, marlowe.
谁是对面那个虚弱的人?
Who's the frail across the way?
她一点都不虚弱,伯尼。
Nothing frail about her, Bernie.
那就低调点,考虑换个职业吧。
电影精选列表