Baby or no baby, it does not matter if I don't have you.
那好吧 我们要定一条规矩 法律
Okay, we need to make a rule, like a law,
我们以后再也不能因为这个闹矛盾
that we never let this come between us again.
没问题 惩罚就是
Yeah, absolutely, and then the penalty is what, like...
五到十年
It's like 5 to 10.
-五到十年 -有期徒刑
- Five to 10 years. - Like in the hole.
有期徒刑 不能保释的那种
In the hole with no possibility of parole.
没错
Yeah.
说点好的
Tell me something good.
我会一直试下去
I wanna keep trying.
我想一直试下去
I wanna keep trying.
杰夫 我办公室的灯泡你还没安
Hey Jeff, I still need that light bulb fixed in the office.
科尔曼 你帮他弄一下
Coleman, can you help him with that?
他对电路一窍不通
He doesn't know anything about lighting.
明白
Got it.
你想来一杯吗
Oh, did you want your own?
这杯是我的 我给你要一杯
This is mine. I can get you one.
-戈登 -怎么了
- Gordon. - Mm-hmm?
帮我把这个放到冰箱里
Can you put this in the fridge for me?
你是打酒的还是喝酒的
Are you serving the beer or are you drinking all of it?
-喝酒的啊 -吧台来人了
- I'm drinking. - You have a customer at the bar.
给我♥干♥嘛 跟我有啥关系
What is this, I don't do this.
来点什么
Hey, what can we get you?
不好意思 稍等
Oh I'm sorry, one second.
你在哪呢 我们快忙死了
Hey, where are you? We're busy as hell
我需要你帮忙发货呢
and I need help getting a shipment out.
我得让你出院了 因为
I'm gonna release you, because
在我看来你真的没啥事
I really believe that this is fine.
老天爷啊 约翰 我要死了
Oh, my God, John, I'm dying.
-并没有 -这是怎么了
- She's not dying. - What is goin' on?
可能是疟疾 也可能是痢疾
It could be Malaria, it could be Dysentery.
-不是 -谁知道呢
- No. - We're not sure.
她有轻微的腹泻
She's got a mild case of diarrhea.
要是我不行了 你自己要好好的
Hey, hey, hey, if this is it, you go on without me, okay?
也许不要再婚
Maybe you don't get remarried,
也许你就 弄个工作室
maybe you just get, like, a studio
在范纽斯或者什么地方
in, like, Van Nuys or something.
做一只独自舔舐伤口的孤狼
Be a lone wolf out on the range.
嗷嗷叫的那种
You just roam.
给她开一瓶泻立停
So, go ahead and give her some Kaopectate
明天早上就没事了
and she should be fine by the morning.
-等一下 等一下 -快点好起来哦
- No, no, wait, wait, wait, - Feel better, honey.
我从来没有过肠胃上的问题
I don't ever have digestive issues.
肯定出大事了
Something's really wrong.
没错 她吃石头都能消化
That's true, she can eat like a goat.
亲爱的 你听见外面那个男的在惨叫吗
honey, do you hear that man screaming?
他被魔术师的飞镖
He's got a magicians dart stuck
扎到了眼珠 他真的很需要这间病房♥
in his eyeball and he really needs this room.
可是 我为什么会腹泻呢
But, why is this happening to me?
-我的妈 -不知道 亲爱的
- Oh, my-- - I don't know, sweetheart.
可能是怀了呢
Maybe you're pregnant.
找到了
Jackpot.
给 再拿一个
Here, here, take one more.
两个都试试
Just do both.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
提前说好 不管一会儿
Okay, we have to promise that no matter what
-结果是什么 不许再 -没问题
- this result is that we can't-- - No, absolutely.
我们不可以再做出那样的事
We can never do that to each other again.
-我这个有动静了 -我的也是
- Something's coming up on mine. - Yeah, mine too.
电影精选列表