Go back to Static, raid the liquor stash.
我们很多工作要做
We got a lot of work to do.
暂时别让亚弥知道 时间要配合得好
But don't tell Aya. Not yet. We got to time this just right.
我想找卡美
Hi. I'm looking for a Camille.
-卡美杨格 -是
-Camille Young? -Yes?
我是"鼓舞"的人 他们的经理人
Hi. I'm with Cobu. I'm the manager.
你是谁 你在说什么
Who are you and what are you talking about?
我看过那班打鼓女孩的演出
The group with the girls and the drums.
你一定要来看她们 很精彩的
I've seen their stuff. You got to check these guys out. They're amazing.
我来给你这个 正是今晚
And I came to give you this. It's tonight.
她们会有现场观众
They're going to be there with a live audience
让你看到她们的真正表现
and everything you need to see these guys in action.
很好 谢谢
Very nice. Thank you.
等等 你一定要来...
Wait. You got to. Just...
十点开始 到时见吧
And it starts at 10. So I'll see you there, right?
或许吧
Maybe.
"火箭人娱乐" 有什么可为你效劳
Rocketeer Entertainment. May I help you?
不好意思
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知你会留下来 你是我唯一信任的人
I knew you'd stick around. I think you're the only honest person I know.
这是公事 你别碰我 试也不要试
This is business. You never touch me, you never try.
独家条款 我的移♥民♥律师是最好的
Exclusive terms. My immigration lawyer is the best.
-他会照顾你一切所需 -那卡斯呢
-He'll look after everything you need. -And Kaz?
我打过给他 他没复我
Well, I tried calling him and he hasn't called me back.
不如你找他 劝劝他吧
Maybe you can give him a shout and talk some sense into him.
你在指定地方签名
I'll need you to sign where it's indicated.
我不是有两分钟时间吗
Don't I get two minutes?
不如你细看一次吧
Why don't you read it over?
明晚你开工时带回来
You can bring it back with you tomorrow night when you start.
我是当尼 尼克的弟弟
Hey, it's Donny, Nick's brother.
我需要你帮手宣传
Listen, I need your help promoting something.
今晚布克林有大事发生 大家...
Big news going down in Brooklyn tonight, people...
他在等你
He's expecting you.
那人真是呆子 以为我是英国佬
The guy's a wanker. Thinks I'm a Brit.
他以为我是日本人
Thinks I'm Japanese.
他玩了我几个月 害我做不成交易
He's been screwing me out of deals for months now.
所以我的答复是 我有兴趣
So the answer is, I'm interested.
已过了九点 他仍未接听电♥话♥
Yo, Nick, it's past nine. He's still not answering.
别理他了
Forget him.
走吧
Yeah? Let's go.
等等
Wait!
你弟弟正在进行另一个计划
Your brother, he kind of made other plans.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing out here?
我有东西给你看
Kaz. Kaz, I have to show you something right now.
-我要进去了 -求你
-I got to go inside. -Please. Please?
我一会回来
I'll be back.
-这地方 -对 来吧
-This place? -Yeah. Come on.
-他在哪里 -等一下吧
-All right, so where is he? -Give it a minute.
他来做什么
What's he doing here?
这是什么事
What's this about?
我已告诉你 等一下吧
I told you. Can you wait a little bit?
来吧
Come on.
等等
Wait.
-你知尼克会在这里 -是
-Did you know Nick was here? -Yes.
信我 卡美会来的
Trust me. Camille's going to be here.
是她了
There she is..
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
怎么了
What's up, man?
欢迎来到"奥图" 新人事新作风
Hey, welcome to Oto. Under new management.
我以为会有多些人 时间尚早 随便坐
Thought there'd be a few more people, too. It's early, go have a seat.
-你喝什么 -威士忌
-What are you drinking? -Scotch.
美女 给我朋友威士忌 谢谢
Scotch. Excuse me, sweetheart. Can you get a scotch for my friend? Thanks.
有人入侵我们的邮寄名单
Somebody hacked into our mailing list.
我星期一晚离开新奥尔良
I left New Orleans Monday night.
一天后 一切都变了
A day later everything changed.
我遇上了亚弥
That's when I met Aya.
我整辈子都是没想清楚就冲动行事
All my life I've charged into things without thinking.
做了很多蠢事 我想改过自新
Doing some pretty dumb stuff. But I want to get something right.
这次我不会认输 不会放弃你
I'm not going to throw the towel in this time. Not on you.
我星期一晚离开新奥尔良
I left New Orleans Monday night.
一天后 一切都变了
A day later everything changed.
难以置信你做了这些事
I can't believe you did all this.
没跳最后一舞 我不会离开这里
I couldn't leave town, not without one last dance.
-立即终止 -终止了
-End this now! -I already did.
我卖♥♥了"奥图"的49%股份
I sold my 49% share in Oto.
什么
What?
见见新搭档吧
Oh, and by the way, meet your new partner.
不是吧
Come on!
谁敢与生气的爱尔兰人搭档
You know what's worse than being partners with a pissed off Irishman?
-什么 -尤其他在生你气
-What? -When he's pissed at you, friend.
卡斯 你不能这样做
Hey come on, Kaz. Kaz, you can't do this.
别碰到 恤衫
Kaz! Don't touch the shirt.
请让开
Excuse me!
来了 请让开
Coming through. Excuse me.
卡斯
Hey, Kaz.
你来完成吧
You finish this.
大家 来吧
Alright, guys, come on! Come on!
我们开始吧
Cobu! Here we go!
开始发讯息吧
Start tweeting.
我们在布希维克现场直播
We're live right now, right outside of Bushwick,
目击一场前所未见的崭新表演
witnessing something new and unseen.
你很出色 我为你骄傲 刚才很精彩
Aya, you're amazing. I'm so proud of you. That was great.
当尼 以后怎样
Donny? What now?
我回去服刑 完成假释
I go back. I do time. I finish parole...
不要紧 我会熬得住
It doesn't matter. I'll get through it.
你在这里 我很喜欢你的表演
There you are. I loved what you did.
星期一来我公♥司♥见我
I want to see you in my office first thing Monday.
她可以留下来
Does this mean she can stay?
带护照来 我会处理
Bring your passport, I'll take care of everything.
还有你 是你编舞
And you! You put all this together?
-是他 -我也要你加盟
-He did. -I want you dancing for me, as well.
未来六个月我没空
Well, I'm kind of booked for the next six months.
要回路易斯安那
I have to go back to Louisiana.
-你会再回来 -一定会
-But you're coming back? -Nothing can stop me.
-我们没事了 -没事了
-We good? -We're good.
-弟弟 做得好 -谢谢
-Did good, little brother. -Thanks, man.
我带了你的色士风来
Hey, you know I brought your sax, right? I brought your sax,
你要表演
you're playing it.
大家走吧 来吧
Let's go. Come on.