Back-to-back slow nights all because of that damn video.
你打算怎做
Nick, what are you going to do?
尼克 怎么了
Nick, what?
我们可谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
你真够胆量
You got a lot of nerve, man.
消失了四天 突然又冒头
You disappear for four days and you blow back in here.
我回来就行了
Well, I'm here now, okay.
太迟了 我惹上更大♥麻♥烦
It's too late. I got bigger problems.
那让我帮忙 给我工作
All right, then, let me help. Put me to work.
好 随便吧 波比
Fine. Whatever. Bobby!
你有多一个帮手
You got another back to use.
-不 我不做 -你想怎样
-No, not that. -Well, then what?
做我擅长的事
What I do.
我说过新奥尔良的东西不适合这里
Look, man, I told you that New Orleans thing ain't gonna cut it down here...
你说这夜店需要新鲜感
You said it. You want this club to feel fresh and new.
那混出新风格吧
Then mix it up.
来吧 我做得到的
Come on, man, I can do this.
给我一次机会
Just give me a shot.
好 就当是面试
All right. We'll call it an audition.
你今晚在外面表演
You'll be outside tonight.
里面
Inside.
里面 台上
Inside and onstage.
你得一次机会
You got one shot.
一场舞
One dance.
别错失
Don't blow it.
我还需要夜店的乐队
I'm going to want the house band, too.
拉斐尔今晚要借用你的相机
Raphael's going to need your camera tonight.
他有个舞步意念 不错的
And then he had an idea for a routine and it wasn't bad.
我们可以试试
So maybe we should try it out sometime.
你应该在工作
You're supposed to be working.
但你一直在说这人
You've been talking about this guy since I walked in.
-我没有 -你有
-No, I haven't. -Yes, you have.
你对现时的一切 肯定吗
Are you sure about this, with everything that's going on?
我知道 很不合理
I know. It makes no sense.
你真的喜欢他 你从未喜欢过人
You really do like him. And you never like anybody.
大部份男人只懂得需索 想控制我
Okay. Okay. Most guys just take, you know. They want to control me.
-就像米高 -以及卡斯
-Like Michael. -And Kaz.
加上我很忙 没时间拍拖
Plus I'm always busy. I don't have time for a guy.
但这个 当尼
But this one, Donny?
我想给他时间
I want to make time for him.
别担心 你只认识了他几天
Well, don't worry. You've only known him a few days.
不会长久的 他是男人
It won't last. He's a guy.
今晚来看微尘飞舞
Come see the dust fly tonight?
"正在彩排"
Rehearsing now.
他去了哪里 他真的会做吗
Where is he? Is he going to do this or not?
可否借给我
Hey, can I borrow these?
-没问题 -谢谢
-Yeah, no problem. -Thanks.
为新奥尔良来的嘉宾欢呼吧
All right, people, give it up for New Orleans in Da House!
不好意思
Excuse me.
开始吧
Get it started!
4/4节拍
Four on the floor.
来吧
Yeah, come on!
来吧 上来吧
Come on, get up here.
所有舞林高手 来吧
All the hoofers, let's go.
来吧 宝贝
Hey! Let's go, come on, baby!
对了
That's right.
他是我弟弟
That's my brother! That's my brother! That's my brother!
是这里了 当自己的家吧
Woo! All right, well, this is it. Make yourself at home.
-你要喝东西吗 -不用了
-Do you want a drink? -No. I'm okay.
这里的水龙头的水不错
We've got pretty good tap water in there.
不用了
No.
抱歉 这里很乱 我很少回来
I'm sorry it's such a mess. I haven't really been staying here much.
今晚我为你感到骄傲
I was so proud of you tonight.
谢谢
Thanks.
若不是为了你 我可能做不到
I probably wouldn't have done it if it hadn't been for you.
若我要返回日本 你会挂念我吗
Would you miss me if I had to go back to Japan?
非常挂念
More than you know.
当尼 过来吃早餐吧
Yo, yo, Donny! Come get some breakfast over here, man.
刚弄了烤肉块和煎饼
Just whipped up some grillades, fried some beignets.
原来如此
Oh wow, okay.
难怪你跳舞时像处于兴奋状态
Now I know why you danced like you had a hard on.
在这里等我吧
Just wait here, okay?
-别那样过份 -过份
-Come on, man, don't O.D. it. -O.D.it?
你在想什么 卡斯不会放过你
What the hell are you thinking, man? Kaz will come after you.
-你们一起创立这里...-叫他去死吧
-You guys created this together, man... -Screw him!
现在是你和我的天下
It's you and me now.
我们重上轨道 以为失去了的梦想...
We're back. And all those dreams that we thought died,
经营自己的店 请人炒人 订立规矩...
us running our own joint, hiring and firing, making our own rules,
-现在实现了 -不 那只是你
-it can happen. It's happening now. -No, man, that's you, Nick.
一直只是你的事
That's always been about you.
你只想跳舞 好得很
You want to dance now, fine.
我聘请你跳舞
There. You just got paid to dance.
下一更是今晚十点 甩掉那女孩吧
Next shift is tonight at 10. Just give up the girl.
没可能
Not a chance.
她知道吗
Does she know?
她知道你总是半途而废吗
Huh? Does she know you quit everything you ever start?
当你以为自己成功了...
And when you think you have it,
总是得三分钟热度就放弃
you hold it for five seconds and then you let it go like you always do?
-我们退出 -现在是"我们"了
-We're out. -We? Oh, it's we now?
-回来 -我说我们退出
-Get back here! -I said we're out!
我受够了
I'm done.
-发生什么事 -来吧
-What's going on? -Come on.
当尼 等等
Donny, wait a second.
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick!
-做妥了吗 -什么
-Is it done? -What?
你见到了 她在这里过夜
You saw them. She spent the night.
我问 做妥了吗
I said, is it done?
你现在不能这样做
You can't do this now.
你不做 我就请别人做
Look, if you won't do it I'll hire somebody that will.
-十分钟 仍在上传中 -谢谢
-Ten minutes. It's still uploading. -Thank you
-他竟那样说话 -算了吧 尼克就是那样
-I can't believe he talked to you that way. -Forget it. That's Nick.
算了吧 你见到他望着我的神情
Forget it? Did you see the way he looked at me?
-他眼里充满恨意 -亚弥 算了吧
-So much hate in his eyes. -Listen, Aya, forget it. All right?
-现在只是我和你 -接着怎样
-It's me and you now. -Then what?
他是你哥 卡斯是我哥 我们改变不了
He's your brother, Kaz is mine. We can't change that.
我刚在你面前叫我哥起开
Listen, I just told my brother to shove it right there in front of you.
若不是有他 我成长♥期♥间...
Okay, if it wasn't for him, growing up,
会被人欺负得更惨
I'd get my ass kicked three times a week instead of twice.
-我也不好受 -你以为我不难受吗
-I'm feeling this, too. -So you think I'm not?
-你没回电♥话♥ -对不起 我关了电♥话♥
-You didn't answer my calls. -Sorry. I had my phone off.
什么
What?
发生什么事
What's going on?
请说英文
Speak English, already. Please.
-亚弥 走吧 -我迟些打给你
-Let's go, Aya. Now. -I'll call you later, okay?
的士
Taxi!
-好了 我们会联络你 -谢谢
-I think we got it. We'll be in touch. -Okay, thanks.
他们在后巷发现那部偷车
They found the car ditched in an alley. It had been stolen.
-有人受伤吗 -幸好没有
-Was anyone hurt? -Luckily, no.
但我们仍可能被检控
Yeah, but we could still get sued.
警方建议关门一星期
And the police recommend that we shut down for the weekend.
-若事态那么严重...-真的很严重
-If things are that serious... -Things are that serious.
我有客人从城外来 这真影响生意
I got clients in from out of town. This is bad for business.
-也影响我的投资 -我会搞定尼克
-This is bad for my investment. -I'll handle Nick, okay?
尼克
Nick!?
我给过你机会 让我来处理
Look, you've had your chance. I'm taking care of it.
-我不用你管"奥图"了 -什么
-I'm relieving you of running Oto. -What?
-这是我的夜店 -我们的夜店
-This is my club. -This is our club.
我拥有51%股权
And I own fifty-one percent.
-你没权那样做 -我有
-You can't do that! -I can do that.
昨晚之后 有半场满已算幸运