也是你出生的地方
And where you were born.
我不明白她为什么冒着我的生命危险来到这里
I don't understand why she risked my life to come here.
要看清未来
To see the future clearly...
就必须治愈过去的创伤
you have to heal the wounds of your past.
这听起来确实是我曾避免的每一次治疗
That sounds like literally every therapy session I've ever avoided.
你必须回到起点 并继续超越它
You have to go back to your beginning and keep going past that.
当中有些你甚至不知道自己拥有的能力
There are powers you don't even know you're capable of.
你的人生在你出生前就已经开始了
Your thread did not start when you were born.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
现在我不太确定我还有选择
Not really sure at this point I have a choice.
你可以一走了之
You could just walk away.
你的人生在你出生前就已经开始了
Your thread did not start when you were born.
要找到它们是不太可能的事
They're almost impossible to find.
她真的很尽力阻止我工作
She really is trying her best to keep me from working.
不能在我快成功的时候
Not when I'm this close.
但我不会让她得逞
But I'm not gonna let her do that.
你为什么那么恨我
Why did you hate me so much?
谢谢你
Thank you.
给了我雨伞
For the umbrella.
-给我 -不要
-Give it to me. -No.
我找到了
I found it.
我找到蜘蛛了
I found the spider.
很棒吧
Incredible, isn't it?
-给我 -不要 求求你
-Give it to me. -No, please.
-给我 -你做了错误的决定
Give it to me. You're making the wrong decision.
-你可以直接走开 -不 你做了错误
-You could just walk away. -No, you're making the wrong...
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
拉斯阿♥拉♥尼亚斯不能袖手旁观
Las Ara?as could not stand by.
我们尽力拯救你们俩
We tried to save you both.
她的人生会很不容易
Her journey will not be easy...
但她很坚强
but she is strong.
你的验血报告好了
Your test results came back.
我很遗憾地告诉你 你的宝宝患有重症肌无力
I'm sorry to tell you that your baby has myasthenia gravis.
这是一种遗传性神经肌肉疾病
It's a genetic neuromuscular disorder.
但我没有神经肌肉疾病
But I don't have a neuromuscular disorder.
预期寿命有所不同
Life expectancy varies.
你需要纸巾吗
Do you need a tissue?
不 我需要治疗方法
No. No. I need a cure.
我恐怕没有
I'm afraid there is no cure.
单靶核苷酸干预
Single target nucleotide intervention.
这是实验性的
It's experimental...
但亚马逊有一些有希望的线索
but there are some promising leads in the Amazon.
这就是你去那里的原因
That's why you went there?
为了我
For me?
我不得不建议你的情况不适合远行
I have to advise you against travelling in your condition.
抱歉 除了纸巾 你还能给我什么
I'm sorry, what are you offering besides tissues?
我知道这很难接受
I know this is hard to accept.
不 我
No, no, I am...
我不愿接受"无助"的诊断
I'm unwilling to accept a diagnosis of helplessness.
我也会如此教导我的女儿
And I'm not gonna teach my daughter to either.
你成功了
You did it.
你成功了
You did it.
我从来不知道我有病
I never knew I was sick.
蜘蛛毒液确实具有治疗作用
The spider venom did have healing properties.
我很抱歉花了这么长时间生你的气
I'm so sorry I spent so long being mad at you.
我一直以为我妈妈不关心我
I always thought my mom didn't care about me.
有时你必须为了你所爱的人牺牲自己
Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for those you love.
我当时也在场 我当时在房♥间里
I was there. I was in the room...
我和她在房♥间里 你是怎么做到的
I was in the room with her. How did you do that?
是你做的
You did that.
现在你开始看到你的能力了
Now you're starting to see what you're capable of.
你来这里是为了了解你过去的真♥相♥
You came here to learn the truth about your past.
但你离去时已准备好迎接你的未来
But you will leave ready to embrace your future.
以西结无法预见未来
Seeing into the future is no match for Ezekiel.
我必须在他杀死那些女孩之前阻止他
I need to stop him before he kills those girls.
但我没有他的能力
But I can't do what he can do.
我无法跳跃 爬行 死亡毒药什么的
I can't do the leapy, crawly, like, death poison.
你没有得到更强体力的天赋
You didn't get the gift of the greater physical strength...
或释放毒药的能力
or the ability to release poison...
但预见未来仅仅是开始
but seeing into the future is only the start.
你的脑有无限的潜力
Your mind has infinite potential.
如果你掌握了你的能力 就可以使用网络
If you master your power, you can use the web...
同时出现在多个地方
to be in more than one place at the same time.
你是唯一能够改变未来的人
You are the only one who can change the future.
而当你承担起责任时
And when you take on the responsibility...
更大的能力会显现
great power will come.
日子一天天过去 我的死期越来越近了
Every day that goes by, my appointment with death gets closer.
而你还是一无所获
And you still have found nothing?
她怎么能把三个少女藏起来一周呢
How can she have kept three teenagers hidden for a week?
我每三分钟进行一次检查 扫描闭路电视摄像机
I'm running checks every three minutes, scanning CCTV camera.
我侵入了警♥察♥和紧急服务的频率
I have hacked police and emergency services frequencies.
我监视着她们所有的房♥子 包括朋友和家人
I have eyes on all of their houses, including friends and family.
依然什么也没有
Still nothing.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
嗯
Huh?
那些女孩们一定要消失
Those girls cannot exist.
她们会试图毁了我 如果你找不到她们 我也会毁了你
They will try to destroy me, as I will you if you don't find them.
她无法永远把她们藏起来
She can't hide them forever.
好 外面还是没什么动静
Okay, it's still pretty quiet out there.
-我错过了什么 -本说了一些话
-What'd I miss? -Ben said words.
无聊
Oh, boring.
-好 大家试着记得 -好美的指甲
-Okay, let's try and remember to pick up... -Nice nails.
-自己收拾 好吗 各位 -谢谢你
-after ourselves. Okay, guys? -Thank you.
-喂 -我是说 这真的
-Hey! -I mean, this is really...
-哇 -没礼貌
-Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! -Rude!
-好 丢爆米花 -各位
-All right, throwing popcorn... -Guys?
-太有趣了 -我等不及了
-is super fun. -I cannot wait for that.
-但我也觉得 -各位 我可能是漏尿
-But I also think... -Guys, either I peed myself...
不然就是羊水破了
or my water broke.
坦白说 你应该是漏尿
Well, honestly, you probably peed yourself...
因为那不应该发生
because that isn't supposed to happen yet.
理查德不在 宝宝的预产期还有四个星期
Richard's not here, and the baby isn't due for four weeks.
我认为宝宝没有收到通知 本
I don't think the baby got the memo, Ben.
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay. Okay.
看来我们也许该等等
Looks like we may have to wait a little while for...
救护车
the ambulance.
宝宝等不了
The baby is not waiting.
他现在就要出来了
He's coming now.
现在
Now.
在这里 客厅里
Like, here? In the dining room?
如果本还不送我进院就是的
If Ben doesn't get me to the hospital, then yes.
好
Okay.
上车
Get in the car.
低下你的头
Keep your head down.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
好 快
Okay. Come on.
好
Okay, okay.
大家没事吧
Everyone okay?
好 安全带 各位
Okay, seat belts, everybody.
真的
Seriously?
-是的 -我们走
-Yeah. -Let's go.
算了
Never mind.
好 开快点
All right, let's step on it.
10-58 进行中
10-58 in progress. 30-relo-5.
我可能有一些发现
I might have something.
分娩中的妇女
Woman in labour.
20-爱德华收到 正在途中
20-Edward copy. En route.
-13-爱德华 请说 -10-4
-13-Edward, go ahead. -10-4.
有可能是醉酒驾驶
Possible D&D in progress.
电影精选列表