-小心 -她在看你
-Watch out, watch out. -Ooh, she's lookin' at you.
我们应该过去和他们聊一聊
We should go over there and talk to them.
不是吧
Really?
不 我们
No. We...
应该去吗 我们不能
Should we? We can't.
别这样 你知道你想
Come on. You know you want to.
不要
No.
-这是个坏主意 -好 等等
-This is not a good idea. -Okay, wait, wait, wait.
-你在干什么 -对啊 你在干什么
-What're you doing? -Yeah, what are you doing?
等等
Just hold on a second.
这是什么
What is this?
要不要短上衣
Do you want the Reuben?
《女孩们恐被绑♥架♥》
这不过给你加添一些信心
It's just a little confidence boost.
这真的不是我的风格
This isn't really my style.
那又怎么样 你好可爱 快点
So what? You look cute. Come on.
这不是好主意 真的
This is not a good idea. Seriously, guys.
好
Okay.
嗨
Hi. Hey, guys.
-我是麦蒂 这是茱莉亚 -嗨 很好
-I'm Mattie. This is Julia. -Oh, hey. Good.
-我们能坐下吗 -当然
-Can we sit? -Yeah, of course.
这些位子是我们一直为你们保留的
We've been saving these seats for you.
太好了
Awesome.
嘿 你好吗
Oh, hey, what's up? How you doin'?
我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you too.
仅供参考
...for your information.
你是否能确认你的位置
Can you just confirm your location?
四星餐馆 戴夫斯路 206号♥公路
4 Star Diner. Daves Road, Route 206.
-嘿 -新泽西州教堂山
-Hey. -Church Hill, New Jersey.
可能在新泽西州教堂山出现
Possible sighting in Church Hill, New Jersey.
请帮我联♥系♥教堂山警♥察♥局
Connect me with the Church Hill police dispatch.
是 马上帮你联♥系♥
Yeah. Patching you in now.
2-2-3 派遣 在四星餐厅现场
2-2-3 dispatch. On scene at 4 Star Diner.
戴夫路 的206号♥公路
Route 206 at Daves Road.
继续 2-2-3
Go ahead, 2-2-3.
不需要派支援
No need to send backup.
她们不是我们要找的失踪者
These aren't our missing persons.
代码四 重复
Code four. Repeat.
她们不是我们要找的失踪者
These are not our missing persons.
孩子们
Girls!
孩子们
Girls!
糟了
Oh, God damn it.
孩子们
Girls!
快走
Let's go. Let's go!
不要假装你比布兰妮酷
Don't even pretend that you're cooler than Britney.
我知道你会歌♥词
I know you know the words.
-来 上来这里 -你应该上去
-Come on, get up here. -You should get up there.
还说要低调呢
So much for not attracting attention.
不 拜托 停手
No. Please. Please, stop.
别摸我好吗
Don't touch me, okay?
你能不能
Can you...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-你在干 -那是什么
-What are you... -What is that?
我们该走了
We have to go.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
下来
Get down!
-这不是你所想的 -拿你的东西
-This isn't what you think. -Get your stuff.
你撇下我们
You left us.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
茱莉亚
Julia!
茱莉亚
Julia!
茱莉亚 回来
Julia, get back!
快
Come on!
不 麦蒂
No! Mattie!
不
No.
这首歌♥一定会爆红
This track is going to be huge.
你很兴奋吗 这是布兰妮斯皮尔斯
Are you in the zone? This is Britney Spears.
我们再试一次
Let's try that again.
我好爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
各位
Guys.
好 对不起 我必须跳舞
Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I have to dance.
-来吧 茱莉亚 -麦蒂 不
-Come on, Julia. -Mattie, no.
好
Right. Okay.
天啊 快
Oh, my God. Come on.
说真的
Seriously, dude.
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
不要假装你比布兰妮酷
Don't even pretend that you're cooler than Britney.
我知道你会歌♥词
I know you know the words.
来 上来这里
Come on, get up here.
喂
Hey! Hey!
你应该上去
You should totally get up there, dog.
快
Come on.
嘿
Hey!
各位 我们该走了 我们必须
Guys. Guys, guys. We have to go, we have to...
孩子们 上车
Girls, get in! Get in! Get in!
放下一切 跑
Leave everything. Run!
-快 我们走 -麦蒂 快
-Come on, let's go. Let's go! -Mattie, come on!
-上车 -我很抱歉 卡西
-Get in! -I'm so sorry, Cassie.
我的天
God!
还说不需要保姆呢
So much for not needing a babysitter.
还说不需要保姆呢
So much for not needing a babysitter.
你们除了自己以外还考虑别人吗
Do you guys think of anybody but yourselves?
你们冲动又任性 也不听话
You're so impulsive and entitled, and you don't listen!
-我们无意 -随便吧
-We didn't mean to... -Whatever!
什么也别说
Don't even say anything!
我的天
God!
你们的未来差点就
Your futures were almost...
很不一样
so different.
你们很幸运我看到了
You're lucky I saw them.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是的
Yes.
你该觉得抱歉 你们都该觉得抱歉
You should be so sorry. All of you should be sorry.
我的天
God!
阿玛丽亚 她们去哪儿了
Amaria, where did they go?
我现在正在检查
I'm running checks now.
我不明白她们如何做到
I don't understand how they're doing this.
我配对到和他们一起的那个女人
I've got a match on the woman who's with them.
我对她没兴趣
I'm not interested in her.
专注在找出那些女孩
Focus on finding those girls.
卡桑德拉韦伯
Cassandra Webb.
纽约州 驾驶执照
已故康斯坦斯·韦伯的女儿
Daughter of Constance Webb, deceased.
你刚说的是"韦伯"
Did you say, "Webb"?
是的 你认识她
Yeah. Do you know her?
那不可能
That's not possible.
快
Come on.
他不杀了我们就不会罢手 不是吗
He's not gonna stop until he kills us, is he?
我不知道他到底要什么 我什么也不知道
I don't know what he wants. I don't know anything.
但你能预见未来
But you can see the future.
你不能用幻象来阻止他
Can't you stop him with your visions?
我不知道如何控制它
I don't know how to control them.
这毫无用处
It's useless.
我们还活着 也许那就是好处了
Well, we're alive. Maybe that's a plus.
你的手还好吗
Is your hand okay?
没事
It's fine.
明天一早 我会送你们回家
First thing in the morning, I'm taking you all home.
你们的父母会处理这事
Your parents can deal with this.
不 他们不能
No, they can't.
我妈妈在精神病院
My mom's in a psych ward.
她无法接受我爸爸离开
She didn't really cope well after my dad left...
所以我被送去和他和他的新家庭一起生活
and so, I got sent to live with him and his new family...
电影精选列表