崔佛
Trevor?
特雷弗 是你吗
Trevor, is that you?
该死的 特雷弗
Goddamn it, Trevor.
我能听见你说话
I can hear you.
我他妈看到你在外面晃来晃去 你个混♥蛋♥
I fucking see you shuffling around out there, you dick.
我发誓 你是我见过的最没骨气 最没用的废物
I swear, you are the most spineless, ineffectual piece of shit I've ever met.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
你的老二很小
Your dick is small.
是的
Yeah.
是啊 我打赌你听到了 不是吗
Yeah, I bet you heard that, didn't you?
你不能取悦我 你可能也不能
取悦任何人 因为你是个孬种
And you don't please me and you probably
can't please anyone 'cause you're a pussy.
你听到我说的了
You heard me.
我知道你听到了
I know you heard me.
给我滚出来
Get the fuck out here.
给我滚出来 好吗
Get the fuck out here, okay?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, noooooo.
我做了什么
What did I do?
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
我做了什么
What did I do?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
不 不
No.
不 不
No.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
等等
Wait.
不 请不要
No, please don't.
那是什么
What is that?
JT 杰普森的正宗伐木工烙饼面糊
JT Jeppson's Authentic Lumberjack Flapjack Batter...
用钱能买♥♥到的最好的盒装早餐
the best breakfast in a box money can buy.
只是加水
Just add water?
你不能只加水
You don't just add water.
好了
There we go.
意大利煎饼
Ooh, Italian pancakes.
好吧 看看你 在食谱上改头换面
Well, look at you, riffin' on the recipe.
我喜欢
I like it.
介意我..
Mind if I...
去吧
Oh, go for it.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
很好
Uh, ahem, real good.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
你可以再吃点
You can take some more.
-是的 不 嗯 -不 你喜欢吗
- Yeah, no, mmmm. - No, you like it?
我喜欢
Love it.
我在尝试其他方法 所以..
I was trying a couple of other things, so --
自从 Steve Rodriguez 之后
Yeah, I ain't tasted pancakes that good since Steve Rodriguez.
我就没吃过这么好吃的煎饼了
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
Steve Rodriguez 是谁
Who's Steve Rodriguez?
Steve Rodriguez.
Steve Rodriguez.
不对
Nope.
你没听说过 Steve Rodriguez
You ain't never heard of Steve Rodriguez?
没有
No.
我见过的最好的厨师
Best damn chef I ever seen.
他在阿马里洛的丹尼餐厅工作
Does his thing at Denny's up in Amarillo.
沃尔夫冈 · 帕克 去你的
Wolfgang Puck, my ass!
有人看到我的糖浆了吗
Uh, anybody seen my syrup?
这里有一整桶
Had a whole barrel full of it in here.
没有
Nope.
没有
No.
我要去四处看看
Well, I'm going to go have a look around.
大家帮我留意一下
Y'all keep an eye open for me.
好的
Will do.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我们 呃 我们在做什么
What are we, uh, what are we doing?
做煎饼
Making pancakes.
酷
Cool.
看看这里有什么
Let's see what we've got here.
妈的
Fuck.
是的 我尝试了几种不同的方法
Yeah, I was trying a couple of different things.
这里有很多配料
They have so many ingredients here.
我只是太兴奋了
I just got excited.
哇
Wow.
是啊 那绝对不一样
Yeah, that's definitely different.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
-不一样的好 -不一样的好
- Different good? - Y-- different good.
与众不同
Different.
很好
Oh, good. Okay.
我想给大家一个惊喜
I was going to surprise everybody.
我们今天过得很不顺
We've had a rough day.
这绝对是个惊喜
It's going to be a surprise, definitely.
会是个惊喜的
It'll be a surprise.
很好
Well, good.
你知道 我...我在食谱上有点偏差 你知道
You know, I-I went a little off on the recipe, you know.
上面不是这么写的
It's not exactly what-what it said.
挺好的
It's-it's good.
是吗
Yeah?
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
哦 我们现在要谈这个吗
Oh, we're going to do this now?
好吧
Oh, oh, okay.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
你现在必须这么做
You are going to do this now.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey.
给我回来
Come back here!
我会抓到你的
I'm going to get you.
啊
Agh!
搞什么
What the fuck?
那是火
That's fire!
你个臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
好了 好了 各位 好了
- All right, all right. Everybody, okay.
够了 好吗
That's quite enough, all right?
伙计 我们玩够了 但说真的 拜托
Dude, we've had our fun. But seriously, come on.
别闹了
Cut it out.
搞什么
What the fuck?
怎么了 伙计们
What's going on, guys?
谢普
Shep?
去镇上告诉霍尔警长 我们需要帮助找到这些徒步旅行者
Go on into town, tell Sheriff Hall we need some help finding these hikers.
看看你能不能从Toughie那里找到一些人
See if you can rustle up some folks from Toughie's
before they get too far gone to be any use to us.
以免他们走得太远 对我们没有任何用处
好吧
All right.
你好 法丽塔
Yeah, hi, Falita?
嘿 我是护林站的露安
Hey, it's Lu Ann over at the Ranger's Station.
是的
Yeah.
听着 我需要你帮我个忙
Listen, I need you to do me a favor.
你能帮我查一下 Peter Shirtcliff 医生吗
Can you look up a Dr. Peter Shirtcliff for me?
我想也许..
I think maybe --
法丽塔 我待会再打给你
Falita, I'm going to need to call you back.
你个变♥态♥
You sick fuck.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, motherfucker!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
肯德拉
Hey, Kendra.
你觉得我应该把头盔放在哪里
Where do you think I should put this helmet up?
这边
Mm, over here.
耶 耶
Yeah! Yeah.
太棒了
Awesome!
耶
Yeah!
我喜欢
电影精选列表