每个人都携带了一公斤的毒品
Each one is carrying a kilo of drugs.
我需要你逮捕他们
I need you to arrest them
缴获毒品
and collect the substance.
之后把毒品交给我
I'll need it for later.
毒品是什么样的 条形的 还是胶囊
What form are these drugs in? Bars? Capsules?
粉状的 藏在他们肠子里的塑料袋里
Powder. Hidden in plastic pouches inside their intestines.
什么
Excuse me?
你们取的时候务必要小心
Make sure to be careful when you remove them.
那玩意非常厉害
The product is very powerful.
相信我
Believe me.
-明白没 -明白了
- Got it? - Yeah.
很好
Good.
我就靠你了
I'm counting on you.
没事吧
Okay?
早上好
Good morning.
德国 柏林
谢谢
Thank you.
就是他 抓住他
That's him! Pick him up.
请跟我走这边
Come with me, please.
法国 巴黎
您好
Hello.
先生 请跟我们走
Sir, come with us.
意大利 罗马
欢迎来到罗马
Welcome to Rome.
先生 您好
Good morning, sir.
-请跟我这边走 -好的
- Please, follow me. This way. - Yeah, sure.
我是德·里奥
Del Rio.
谢谢你打回来
Thanks for calling me back.
你要的人已经抓到了
We took delivery of your package.
多谢了
Thanks very much.
晚点我把犯人转移文件发给你
I'll send you the paperwork for the transfer.
再见
Bye.
好了 三个都落网了
Okay, we got all three.
女士们先生们 飞机即将降落
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now beginning
请系好安全带 请关闭电子设备
前方目的地是巴黎戴高乐机场
our descent to Paris Charles de Gaulle.
小姐 不好意思 请您收起电脑
Miss, I have to ask you to put away your computers now.
擦你的鼻子去吧
You should wipe your nose.
-什么 -能给我一杯香槟吗
- Excuse me? - May I have a glass of champagne?
当然可以
Yes. Of course.
你能给那位小姐倒杯香槟吗
Could you bring some champagne to the girl over there?
我流鼻血了
Yeah, I just have a nosebleed.
小姐 您的香槟
Miss, your champagne.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉 您得把桌板收起来了
I'm very sorry, but you really need to close your table now.
当然
Sure.
敬知识
To knowledge.
如果生存环境不利于繁衍
If the habitat is not sufficiently favorable or nurturing...
细胞会选择永生
The cell will choose immortality.
即自给自足和自我管理
In other words, self-sufficiency and self-management.
不 小姐 小姐
No! Miss, miss!
您必须待在自己的座位上
You must remain seated!
小姐
Miss!
小姐 开门 你必须快回到座位上去
Miss! Open the door! You really have to go back to your seat!
飞机要着陆了 拜托了 开门
We're gonna land soon. Please! Open the door.
说句话 小姐 您没事吧
Please, say something. Are you okay? Miss?
小姐
Miss?
小姐 快开门啊
Miss, please, open the door!
帮帮我 快
Please do something, help me! Please!
我们马上就要降落了 快开门
We're gonna land soon! Open the door!
小姐 您还好吧 说话啊
Miss! Are you okay? Say something!
下腹有道疤
With a scar on her lower abdomen?
伤口还是新的 还没拆线
Pretty recent, with thread in it.
-她现在怎么样 -还好 在睡觉
- How is she? - Fine. She's sleeping.
我给她注射的剂量她一天都醒不了
With the shot I gave her, she'll be out all day.
-她醒了 -你确定
- She's awake! - Are you sure?
她在床上坐着呢
She's sitting on the bed.
就是她
That's her.
-你们都没控制住她吗 -我们当然有啊
- You didn't restrain her? - Sure, we did!
小姐 别动
Miss! Don't move.
我要单独跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you alone.
我要你把手举起来
And I need you to put your hands up, please.
你拿到东西了吗
Did you get the packets?
拿到了
Yes.
-它们在哪儿 -在安全的地方
- Where are they? - They're safe.
-就在巴黎 -在我手上更安全
- Here, in Paris. - They'll be safer in my hands.
巴黎圣宠谷医院
去把车停好
Don't leave the car there. Park it up.
当警♥察♥总能遇到很奇怪的破事
You know, as a cop you see some pretty weird shit.
但是我实话跟你说
But I have to be honest with you.
你刚刚真是吓死我了
What you did back there, that freaked me out.
轻易地就把人弄昏睡过去 他们没事吧
To put everyone to sleep like that. Do I need to be worried?
没事
No.
那就好
Good.
你介意不
Do you mind?
不
No.
-那是什么 -韩语 让我来开
- What's that? - Korean. I'm gonna drive.
别别别 这可是警车
Hey! No, no, no. This is a police car!
这样不行的 小姐 这是警车
You can't. No, this is not possible, lady. This is a police car.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我们走了
Let's go, guys!
抱歉 先生 我有话要说
Sir, sir, excuse me, sir. I need to talk to somebody.
和警♥察♥说吧
Talk to the police.
我是德国公民 我申请见律师
Look, I'm a German citizen and I demand to see a lawyer.
我去跟手术室核对一下
I'll check with Surgery.
-给我们拿点吃的 -你怎么都吃不够
- Grab us some food. - You're a foodaholic.
-你一直这么开车吗 -我没开过车
- Do you always drive like that? - I've never driven before.
真是棒极了
Great.
-我说 那是单行道 -来不及了
- Hey, that's one-way. - We're late.
我宁愿迟到也不想死
Hey, I'd rather be late than dead.
我们不会真正死去
We never really die.
先生 抱歉 我有点不舒服
Sorry, sir. I don't feel good.
我很好 我很好
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我得告诉他们别跟着我们
I'm gonna tell them to stop following us.
不用那么麻烦
Don't bother.
我给你拿了培根...
I got you bacon...
把箱子给我
Give me the case.
杀了她 把她那包取出来
Kill her and get the pouch.
站那儿干什么 杀了她
Don't stand there, kill her!
打开
Open it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我觉得好像没我什么事
I'm not sure I could be of any help for you.
不 有的
Yes, you are.
我能干什么
What for?
提醒
A reminder.
我们走吧
Shall we go?
我们去哪
Where are we going?
第一个路口左转
Take the first left.
好吧
Okay.
快走
Move!
跟着那辆车
Follow that car.
教授
Professor?
-喂 -我是露西
- Hello? - Lucy.
是她 是她 你好
Oh! It's her! It's her! Hey, you.
-你在巴黎吗 -是的
- You're in Paris? - Yes, I am.
太好了 太好了
Good, good! Excellent.
我现在不在宾馆
So, look, I am no longer at the hotel now.
我到学校来了 我冒昧地
I have come to the university, where I've taken the liberty
召集了几个同事一起商讨你的事
of calling together a few of my colleagues to discuss your case.
他们都是各自领域顶尖的专家
Top minds in their field
都很值得信任
and very trustworthy.
-我信任你 -谢谢你
- I trust you. - Oh, thank you.
那么你能来学校见我们吗