超体
生命诞生于十亿年前
Life was given to us a billion years ago.
我们又是如何利用它的呢
What have we done with it?
露西 小菜一碟
Lucy. It's easy as pie.
一进一出 完事大吉
In and out, all done and dusted.
那你为什么不自己干
And why don't you do it yourself?
那家伙肯定想不到
The last thing the guy's expecting
是大美女来送货
is a total 10 turning up to deliver the case.
-绝对会大吃一惊 拜托 -里面是什么
- It'll blow his mind. Come on! - What's in it?
宝贝 别乱想好吗
Sweetheart! Don't get paranoid on me, all right?
你还信不过我啊
You trust me, don't you?
操
Fuck!
理查德 我真心喜欢你 可...
Richard, I really do like you. But...
这会儿我得处理自己的事 我得...
I have to take care of myself right now. I gotta...
我也不知道 反正有一堆事
I don't know. I've got to concentrate on so many things.
嘿 你去哪儿
Hey, hey. What are you doing?
回家啊 周一我有考试
I'm going home, because I have exams on Monday.
我得洗个澡 得学习
I have to shower and I have to study, okay?
知道吗 那天我在博物馆
You know what? The other day, I was in this museum.
-知道我发现了什么吗 -什么
- And you know what I found out? - What?
史上第一位女性就叫露西
The first ever woman was named Lucy.
-你是想让我心情好点吗 -对 不
- Is that supposed to make me feel better? - Yeah. No.
-电♥话♥联♥系♥吧 -好吧 好吧
- I'll call you. Okay? - Okay, okay, okay.
跟你说实话吧 我没法亲自送箱子
I'll be honest with you. I can't deliver the case myself.
我跟那家伙闹过意见 没什么大事
I had a little falling-out with the guy. It's nothing major,
但如果你肯去 这事就解决了
but if it's you, problem solved.
你进去直奔前台
You walk in there, you go up to the reception,
叫姜先生下楼
you ask for Mr. Jang to come down.
等他下来拿到箱子
He comes down, he takes the case,
你送上一个迷人微笑 然后便走人
you flash him your prettiest smile and bounce.
你看 从这里都能看到前台
Look! You can even see the reception from here.
拜托了
Come on.
-里面是什么 -不知道 就是些文件
- What's in the case? - I don't know, it's just some paperwork.
是吗 那让我看看
Yeah? Let's see it then.
锁着呢 只有姜先生有密♥码♥
It's locked. And only Mr. Jang has the code.
我就是个跑腿的
I'm just the delivery boy.
-送这个有钱拿吗 -算有吧
- Do you get paid to do this? - Yeah, kind of.
多少
Like how much?
我们这就谈钱还是...
Okay! We are negotiating now or...
不是 你能拿多少 我想知道数
No, no. How much do you get paid? I want to know how much.
一千块
A thousand dollars.
送送文件就能拿一千 真的假的
You get paid a thousand dollars for delivering paperwork? Really?
谁知道 反正花十分钟就赚一千块
I don't know. It takes me 10 minutes and they pay me a grand
其它又不关我的事
and the rest is none of my business.
行 那跟你说 这也不关我的事
Well, it's none of my business either, I'll tell you now.
-听着 -怎么
- Listen! - What?
我们一人一半
We split it down the middle.
你五百 我五百
That's 500 for you, and 500 for me.
理查德 回头联♥系♥
Richard, I will call you.
听我说 这星期我已经三次
Listen, it's the third time this week,
戴着同一顶帽子出现在同一家酒店了
I'm showing up in the same hotel, with the same cowboy hat.
问题解决
Problem solved!
去吧 我等着你 去吧
Go, go. I'll wait for you. Go.
露西 宝贝 我都干无数遍了
Lucy, honey... I've done this a dozen times.
只是文件而已
It's paperwork.
也许是为了造假而掉包的设计图纸
It's probably just some designs they switched so they can copy them.
这国家就搞这套
That's how it works in this country.
连我这牛仔帽都是这里产的 你看
Even my Stetson was made here. Look.
标签上还印着呢 "台♥湾♥制♥造♥"
Says so on the label, "Made in Taiwan."
回见 戴山寨帽子的牛仔
So long, cowboy with the fake Stetson.
宝贝 求你了
Baby, please.
理查德 我真得走了 而且说真的...
Richard, I got to go. And seriously...
-你搞什么啊 -对不起
- What the hell are you doing? - I'm sorry.
真对不起 你真得帮帮我
I'm so sorry. I really need your help.
闭嘴 别闹了 快把手铐打开
Stop! Stop it! Take this off me right now!
-我打不开 -快打开手铐
- I can't. - Take this off me right now!
我打不开 只有姜先生有钥匙
I can't, Mr. Jang's the only one who has the key.
你只需要走进酒店
All you have to do is go into the hotel
到前台找他
and ask for him at the reception.
不行 快打开
No! Take it off me right now!
非常抱歉 我真的没办法
I'm so sorry. I really have no choice.
你越早进去才能越早出来
The sooner you go in, the sooner you'll be back out!
真不敢相信你这样对我
I can't believe you did this to me.
我就在这儿 我保证
I'll be right here. You have my word.
你的保证屁都不值
Your word isn't worth shit!
值五百块呢 先给钱
It's worth 500 bucks, up front.
-你是个大混♥蛋♥ -你是个活菩萨
- You're an asshole. - And you're wonderful.
-小姐 有什么需要吗 -是的
- Miss, may I help you? - Yes.
我来找...
I'm here for...
姜先生
Mr. Jang.
好的
Yes...
我该说哪位找他
Who should I say is here?
理查德
Richard.
不是 是理查德派我来的
Uhm... no... Richard sent... Richard sent me.
姜先生 您好 在柜台有位女士要找您
请问您是
What is your name?
不对 是理查德
No, Richard.
理查德在...他在找车位
Richard's... he's just looking for a place to park.
她说她是跟理查德一起来的
姜先生还是想知道您的名字
Mr. Jang still wants to know your name.
-露西 -姓呢
- Lucy. - Lucy what?
就是露西 麻烦他快点 我还得...
Just Lucy. If he could... if he could be quick, because I have to...
稍等我给他翻译
Just a second while I translate.
姜先生 她说她叫作露西
她只愿意告诉我这么多 好的
姜先生马上来 待在这里别动
Mr. Jang is on his way. Stay right here.
我能坐下吗
Can I sit?
姜先生说让你待在这里别动
Mr. Jang said you need to stay right here.
我觉得你最好就待着别动
I think it's better if you stay right here.
不好意思 晶华酒店
Excuse me. Regent Hotel.
不
No!
出去
不要
No!
求求你 求你了
Please. Please!
求求你们 我什么都不知道
Please! I don't know anything!
什么都不知道啊 求求你们 求求你们
I don't know anything! Please! Please!
不要 求求你们
No! Please!
你讲英语吗
Do you speak English?
露西 对 我是露西
Lucy! Yes, I'm Lucy.
这是个天大的误会
This has just been a terrible mistake.
我只是来送这个箱子的
I'm just supposed to deliver this case.
万一您钥匙丢了 请别砍我的手
If you lost the key, you don't have to chop off my hand.
砍断链子可以吗
You can just cut the chain, okay?
求求你 求求你了
Please. I'm begging you, please.
不 不要啊
No, no, no!
求求你 求你了
Please. Please!
小姐你好 我会讲英语 姜先生的翻译
Hello, miss. I speak English. I translate for Mr. Jang.
请告诉他我什么都没有做
Please tell him that I haven't done anything.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
这完全是场误会 请你告诉他
It's all just a big mistake, okay? Please tell him that.
好的 可以 稍等
Yes, okay, okay. Hold on.
姜先生想知道箱子里是什么
Mr. Jang wants to know what's in the case.
我也不知道里面是什么
No, I don't know what's in the case.
你到底懂不懂英语
Do you speak English or don't you speak English?
当然懂
Yes, I do.
我在纽约国际中学读过一年
I studied one year at International High School in New York.
好吧
Okay.
理查德让我把箱子给你 我就知道这么多
Richard gave me the case to give to you, that's all I know.
请你告诉他好吗
Okay? Please tell him that.
他给我一张写有数字的纸
He gave me a paper with numbers written on it.
我不...这是什么
I don't... what is this?
开箱子的密♥码♥
It's the code to open the case.
-里面究竟有什么 -不是危险品
- What's really in here? - Nothing dangerous.