When I was a kid I...
曾幻想着…
...had this romantic dream that
有一天一个宇航员会从它的火箭里出来, 向我走来
one day a spaceman would come down in his rocket
然后带我奔向月球
and whisk me off to the moon.
月球! - 嗯
The moon! Yeah.
那失重,缺氧呢?有没有打消过你的念头?
So what about the, uh, lack of gravity and no air? That didn't put you off?
没有,我也不知道
No. I don't know.
因为一直住在刘易舍姆(伦敦的一个区)…
Having lived in Lewisham...
…曾经一直待的地方 我就想尽可能的远离那个地方
...same place all my life, I just wanted to get as far away from there as I could.
你知道吗?当时没有到达月球的飞机
You know, there were no flights to the moon
我还听说新西兰是第二棒的地方
and I heard that New Zealand was the next best thing.
所以…我就来了
So... here I am.
我猜这也挺远的了 - 不!
Suppose it's nearly as far. No!
是的
Yes.
所以你从没考虑过要回英国或…
So do you ever think about going back to the UK or...
没有,我算是在这里定居了吧
Not really. Kinda settled here.
泰勒是新西兰人,他爸爸也是…
Taylor's a Kiwi, like his Dad is...
以前是…
...was...
我从没离开过新西兰
Oh, I've never left New Zealand.
真的吗? - 是啊
Oh, really? Yeah.
你肯定是我认识的第一个 没到处旅行的新西兰人
Wow. You must be the first Kiwi I've met who hasn't travelled.
我…不大喜欢飞
I'm just... not a fan of flying.
我懂了
Sure.
但是…道格,他不喜欢变化
But... Doug, he was just so content for things to stay the same and...
…一段时间过后,就变得…
...after a while that just gets a bit...
很无聊!
Boring!
没错!
Yes!
为你干杯 - 喔,为我
Well, here's to you, then. Mmm, Me.
不,你应该用眼神交流
Ah, no, no. You've got to make eye contact. Come on.
不然不就只是七年糟糕的性生活吗
Otherwise it's seven years bad sex.
我们不能重蹈覆辙不是吗?
Well, we can't have that now, can we?
泰勒对世界末日这件事好像态度很消沉
Taylor seems a bit down about this whole end-of-the-world asteroid thing.
是的
Yeah, well.
他父亲在他六岁时过世…
He lost his dad when he was six and, um...
…心理咨♥询♥师说…
...the counselor said that...
…他靠着NT7这件事来舒缓…
...the NT7 obsession was his way of dealing with...
…他的悲痛
...his grief, really.
他想既然他爸爸都死了 那我们又怎么逃的了呢
You know, if his dad can die, then why can't the rest of us?
我很抱歉 - 没关系的
I'm sorry. It's OK.
我们前几年没在一起
We'd separated a couple of years before
也许他并不觉得自己该有一个快乐的家
and I think he'd decided that, you know, 'happy families' wasn't really his thing.
上帝,我真的很抱歉
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
我并不是叫你来听我的悲惨故事的
You didn't come here to listen to my tragic sob stories.
没那么夸张
It's not tragic.
只是有一点点
Little bit.
再说了,我能了解
Besides, I know what you mean.
分离的感觉真的很烂
Breaking up sucks.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
苏珊跟我分手…因为我的生活太过狭隘
Susan left me 'cause my, uh... my life was too small.
她说我被生活困住了,需要有所改变
Yeah, she said I was stuck, needed to change.
你也这么觉得?
And do you?
我一直认为自己生活的不错
Well, I thought my life was fine.
我有一个很好的工作,一群好哥们
I've got a good job. Great mates.
嗯
Hmm.
我爱她,还以为她就是我的命中注定
I loved her, thought she was the one.
可能还是有些是不对的吧,可我并没有发现
But I guess there was something that just wasn't working and I didn't see it.
这是她的损失
Well, it's her loss.
你这么觉得? - 是的
You think? Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该带皮埃尔回家了
I should get this duck home.
有点晚了 - 是啊
It's a bit late. Yeah.
我也该把这儿收拾一下了
I should clear this mess up anyway.
嘿!
Hey!
你很喜欢它嘛 - 对啊,它对我越来越依赖了
You're quite fond of him, aren't you? Yeah, he is sort of growing on me.
有人依赖着你也是件不错的事情
I think it's nice to have someone who relies on you.
但知道泰勒不会像它到处上厕所
At least Taylor doesn't crap on the floor.
不,他长大了
No. Not anymore.
妈妈,阿提做噩梦了
Mum, Artie's had a bad dream.
你能过来陪陪我们吗?
Can you come and sit with us?
泰勒…
Taylor...
没事的,你去吧,我也要走了
It's alright. I'd better go anyway.
谢谢你的晚餐 - 没问题
Thanks for dinner. OK.
戈登叔叔… - 怎么了,泰勒?
Mr. Gordon... Yes, Taylor?
我有爸爸了,可不想再要一个
I already had a Dad. I don't want another one.
泰勒…
Taylor...
没关系的 - 那怎么能行
It's OK. No, it's not.
真的没关系
It's alright.
泰勒…
Taylor...
真抱歉,我…
I'm so sorry. I...
赫莉,没事的,…再见
Holly, it's fine. I'll, uh... see ya.
好
OK.
早安,小可爱
Morning, sunshine.
早
Morning.
要不要一会儿去哪儿吃个早餐?
Do you wanna grab some breakfast somewhere?
不行了,今早我很忙,得处理案子
Ah, no can do. Busy morning, deals to close, you know.
好的
Right.
那么我们,之后再约?
So shall we, uh, just catch up later then?
为什么?
Why?
我们不是只在一起玩玩么?
Oh... this was just a bit of fun... wasn't it?
当然!
Oh! Yeah. Of course!
我玩得很开心
I mean, it was great fun.
你一会洗个澡 随便去厨房♥拿点喜欢的东西吃
So, have a shower, grab what you want from the kitchen
然后离开,没问题吧?
and let yourself out, eh?
对了,我想你应该会很开心知道…
Oh, you'll be pleased to know...
道格把一切都放下了
Doug's actually moving on.
他还说要把房♥子卖♥♥掉 生活是不是挺爱捉弄人的?
He's even talking about selling his old house. Isn't life a hoot?
欢迎你恢复单身
Welcome to the wonderful world of singledom.
那是煤油吗?
Is that kerosene?
需要精准的计量
Drastic measures are required.
吝啬鬼瑞在这个坏掉之前不会买♥♥新的
Tight-arse Ray won't buy a new mower till this one's had it.
我都开始在油箱里放糖水了 都不知道有几个月没油了
Now, I've put sugar in the gas tank. It's had no oil in it for months.
它还不坏
The beast won't die.
你心情不错!
You're in a good mood!
吹口哨可不讨人喜欢,道格
Nobody likes a whistler, Doug.
为什么这么说?
How can you say that?
吹口哨是那个人快乐的表现
Whistling is a pure expression of personal happiness.
有人走运咯!
Somebody's getting some!
哇哦!哇,道格!
Whoo-hoo! Bomp-chicka-wow-wow, Dougie!
别扯了!没人在走运
Leave it out! No-one's getting anything.
你什么时候再约她?
So, when are you seeing her again?
你这么问实际上倒挺有意思
It's funny you should ask that, actually.
快说说!
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah!
为什么?
Why?
领导,有何指示?
Hey, mister. What's up?
宝贝?
Sweetheart?
你又要去见那个人了?
You're seeing
♪ him again, aren't you?
那个偷鸭贼
It's the duck man, isn't it?
他的名字叫道格 而且我们只是去喝一杯,好吗?
His name's Doug, and it's just a drink, OK?
我不喜欢他,我也不想让你去
Well, I don't like him and I don't want you to go.
泰勒,这不公平
Hey, Taylor. That's not fair.
我没爸爸就公平了吗?
Is it fair that I don't have my dad?
泰勒…
Taylor...
泰勒…
Taylor...
泰勒,听话,让我进去
Taylor. Come on, let me in.
泰勒…宝贝…
Taylor... sweetheart...
泰勒,我也考虑了很多,你懂吗?
Taylor, this isn't easy for me either, you know?
在你♥爸♥爸离开之后
You know, when your dad left,
我最大安慰的…
the one thing that gave me comfort above everything else...
…是你
...was you.
你一直都是,以后也会是
You have always been and you always will be
电影精选列表