Oh. No. Just in the bed there. So... Mmm.
就是这样
Yeah.
嗯...
Um...
实际上…
Actually...
你还好吧? - 当然,请稍等一下
Are you OK? Yeah. Just hang on a second.
好的
OK.
你需不需要…
Do you need, um... Whoa!
这不是我的 - 当然
That's not mine. Sure.
所以...
So...
橡胶水池 - 当然
Paddling pool. Oh. Oh, of course.
我还是小孩的时候就有它了
Had it since I was a kid. Oh.
不错的开始 - 你有女朋友了吗?
Hey, it's a good start. - Do you have a girlfriend?
嗯...
Um...
不,不算有吧
No. Not really.
算是介于有和没有之间
Sort of in between, I guess.
是吗
Yeah.
皮埃尔
Pierre.
瞧瞧 - 皮埃尔?
Look. Pierre?
对,这…这…
Yeah, it's... it's...
哦,名字不错
Oh, yeah, no. It's a good name.
很适合它,不是吗? - 对啊,很适合,对
It suits him, doesn't it? Yeah, it does. Yeah. Yeah.
我也这么认为
I think so.
快过来,你一定会喜欢的
Come on. You'll like it.
我知道的,你看
I know. Look.
要相信我啊,这样才能玩,好吗?
If we're gonna make this work, you have to trust me, OK?
来啊,过来试试
Come on, have a go.
就这样,到池子里
Yes. In the pool.
你能行的!
You can do it!
小家伙,来喽
Come on, mate. Here we go.
瞧瞧你
Wow. Look at that, eh?
就是些基本的东西 - 当然
Just the basics there, OK? - Right.
水要干净,饮食要健康
Clean water, good diet.
它越把这里当自己家,就会越尊重这个地方 所以…
The more he sees this as his home, the more respect he'll give it, so...
就不会到随地XX? - 也不是
So no more crapping on the floor? Well, no.
它就是只鸭子,所以…你懂的
He's a duck, so... Yeah.
谢谢你们 - 谢谢
Well, thank you. Thank you.
那再见
OK. 'Bye.
好,再见 - 再见
Cool. See ya. Cheers. See ya.
道格人很不错
Doug's quite nice, isn't he?
上帝,你莫名其妙! - 怎么了?!
God, you're unbelievable! What?!
你就不会停停?
Do you never, ever stop?
他现在单身
He's single.
而且还有自己的房♥子
And he's got his own home.
你可真是不知足 - 他还有个翘臀
You're insatiable. And he's got a nice bottom.
他臀很丰满?
He's got a nice bottom, has he?
♪ 早安,奥克兰,生命在召唤
♪ Rise and shine, Auckland. Life's calling.
♪ 时间刚过7:00
♪ 你现在在收听AKFM
♪ Just gone 7:00.
♪ You're listening to AKFM.
♪ 我们先用这首歌♥来开始崭新的一天
♪ Come on, let's kick-start the day
♪ 为你准备的无可救药的浪漫歌♥曲
♪ with a track for all you
♪ hopeless romantics out there.
♪ 皇后乐队的“这疯狂的小事叫做♥爱♥情”
♪ Queen, 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love'.
♪ 爱情这件事
♪ This thing called love
♪ 我无法控制
♪ I just can't handle It
♪ 爱情这件事
♪ This thing called love
♪ 我需要避开它
♪ I must get round to It
♪ 我还未准备好
♪ I ain't ready
♪ 这疯狂的小事叫做♥爱♥情
♪ Crazy little thing called love
♪ 这件事
♪ 这件事
♪ This thing
♪ This thing
♪ 叫做♥爱♥情
♪ 叫做♥爱♥情
♪ Called love
♪ Called love
♪ 它像孩子一般哭泣
♪ It cries
♪ Like a baby
♪ 整夜在摇篮里哭泣
♪ 它晃动着
♪ In a cradle all night
♪ It swings
♪ 它摆动着
♪ Woo-ooh
♪ It jives, yeah
♪ 它就像水母全身都在颤抖
♪ It shakes all over like a jellyfish
♪ 我挺喜欢这种感觉
♪ I kinda like It
♪ 这疯狂的小事叫爱情
♪ That crazy little thing called love... ? i》
踢它看看! - 别把垃圾弄出来
Hey, try kicking it! Try not flooding it.
该死的垃圾
Bloody piece of junk.
为什么瑞不把这个扔掉换个新的?
Why doesn't Ray scrap the thing and get a new one?
你看玩笑呢吧?他可抠得比鱼屁♥股♥还紧!
Oh, you're joking, right? He's tighter than a fish's bum!
该死的弄到我了!
The bugger bit me!
啊!
Ah!
别从零件开始!离合器很危险
Never start it in gear! That clutch is dodgy.
道格把那只鸭子留下来了?
So Doug's keeping the duck?
难道我是唯一一个认为这有点…嗯…
Um... am I the only one that thinks that this is a bit, um...
你们懂的…
Well, you know, um...
…不大自然?
...unnatural?
不自然?
Unnatural?
他的女朋友甩了他 现在他用一只鸭子…代替
Well, his girlfriend leaves him and he replaces her... with a duck.
你和鸟有什么过不去的吗? - 这样说吧
What is it with you and birds? OK.
我们不是经常用鸟来形容不好的东西吗?
What about all the derogatory words we use to talk about birds? Hmm?
什么?
What?
‘鸟脑子’对吧? 还有‘脑袋塞羽毛了’‘轻浮’
'Bird-brained', huh? 'Feather-brained'. 'Flighty'.
我们把人称之为‘胆小鬼’还有…
We call people 'chickens' and um...
火鸡! - 还有‘鸡♥巴♥’
Turkeys! Yeah, and 'cocks', man.
我们还叫人‘蛋’或是… - 鸡蛋汉堡!
We call someone 'an egg'. Or an egg burger!
行了 - 你听听!全都是烂词儿
Come on. See! They're
♪ foul.
我要去工作了,你乖乖呆在这儿,好吗?
Now, I'm going to work and you're staying here, OK?
懂吗?
You understand?
你呆在这儿
You stay.
不,不准跟,好吗?
No. You're not coming, OK?
你要留在家里,乖乖呆着
You're staying. You're remaining behind.
呆在家里
Stay.
就这样
Good,
别动!
Stay!
保持
Stay.
听好了…你呆在这里!
Look... Stay!
你确定这地址没弄错?
Sure this is the right address?
就是这儿,说是排水管堵塞
This is it. Blocked drain, it says.
明白
Alright.
道格!嗨
Doug! Hi.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. Hi.
是不是皮埃尔出什么问题了?
Um... is there a problem with Pierre?
不,它很好 - 那就好
No, no, he's fine. OK.
实际上我是收到任务来修理排水管的
I've actually got a work order to fix a drain here,
哦,所以你是那个公♥司♥… - 是的
Oh. So you're from... Yep.
城市设施维修
City maintenance, subcontractors.
不错
Great.
我和我的团队
Me and the crew.
太好了,我先把文件放到办公室 马上就回来给你们带路
Lovely. OK, well I'll just pop this in the office and I'll show you the way.
人们都说 从哪里跌倒
You know what they say- when you fall off a horse
就从哪里爬起来,对吧?
the best thing to do is get right back on again, eh?
我只是在和她聊关于皮埃尔的事
I was just talking to her about Pierre. Uh-huh.
别想多
There's no... Uh-huh.
真可爱,她可以随时清理我的笼子
Cuh-utel She could clean my cage any time.
而你可以随时清空我们的货车,布莱特
And you could empty the truck any time.
好比现在
Like now, Brent.
在这边
It's this way.
嗨,道格 - 嗨
Hi, Doug. Hi.
他们是你的同事吗?
Are those your mates?
是啊,他们都是我的工作伙伴
Yeah. That's my work gang.
很好
Cool.
我想我应该过去监督他们
Might just go and supervise them for a bit.
监督?
Supervise them?
对啊,她有点花痴
Yeah. She's a bit man-happy.
道格一会儿过来…然后
Doug's gonna come in, and um...
…格尼斯把这边清理好 - 这样啊
电影精选列表