♪ 有谁可以帮我找到
♪ Can Anybody Find me
♪ 一个值得爱的人?
♪ Somebody to love?
♪ 每个清晨,我都变得更加死气沉沉
♪ Each morning I get up, I die a little
♪ 双脚几乎无法站立 看一眼
♪ Can barely stand on my feet
♪ Take a look
♪ 朝镜子里的自己看一眼,哭泣吧 在镜子里
♪ Take a look in the mirror and cry
♪ In the mirror
♪ 哭泣吧 上帝,你到底对我做了什么?
♪ And cry
♪ Lord, what you're doing to me?
♪ 那么多年我都是对你坚定不移
♪ I have spent all my years
♪ In believing you
♪ 可却得不到任何安抚
♪ But I just can't get no relief, Lord
♪ 有谁? 有谁?
♪ Somebody
♪ Somebody
♪ 哦,有谁?有谁
♪ Ooh, somebody
♪ Somebody
♪ 有谁可以帮我找到
♪ Can anybody find me
♪ 一个值得爱的人?
♪ Somebody to love?
♪ 我工作是那么努力 他工作是那么努力
♪ I work hard
♪ He works hard
♪ 每天每天
♪ Every day of my life
♪ 我都工作到精疲力尽…
♪ I work till I ache my bones... ? i》
早!要喝茶吗?
Morning! Cup of tea?
抱歉
Sorry,
要付水电费了 我把钱搁这儿了
The power and the water needs paying. I'm leaving some money towards it here.
你要去哪儿吗,亲爱的?
You going somewhere, hon?
我要离开你了,道格
I'm leaving you, Doug.
就这样?我不懂
Well, that's it? I don't understand.
是不是我做了什么? - 行了,道格
Is it something I've done? Oh, come on, Doug.
你至今还住在父母的家里
You're still in your parents' house.
你的工作丝毫不见进展
Your job is going nowhere.
你虽有文凭,却是个马路工人
You have a degree and you work in a road gang.
你不能就这么走了
You can't just leave.
我爱你
I love you.
道格,可以了
Doug, please.
我保证改变现状
I promise to change.
两年了,一切还是如旧
Nothing has changed in two years.
除了我
Except me.
♪ 现在无人可以相信!
♪ Got nobody left to believe! ? i》
嗨
Hey, Flash.
兄弟,你确定没弄错地儿?
Mate, you sure this is the right place?
嗯,没错,格恩
Yeah, it's the right place, Gurn.
不!
Oh, no! Oh!
该死!
Shit!
不是吧!
Oh, no!
哦吼
Whoo-hoo!
开玩笑吧
You're joking.
沃森先生?
Mr. Watson?
有人求见,说是你的朋友
Someone to see you. He says he's a friend.
哥们!
Flash!
嗨!
Hey!
快进来 我上次见你是在,呃…
Come in. God, I haven't seen you since, um...
记不清了
I don't know.
苏珊怎么样?
How's Susan?
她走了
She left me.
啊?
Ouch, eh?
真是不幸
It's a bummer, man.
是啊
Yeah.
让我们面对事实
Let's face it.
她不是你能高攀的
She always was higher-octane than your engine was designed for.
你知道的吧?
You know?
我的意思是,这也许不是好事,但,呃… 可能这是最好的结果
I mean, no, it's a stinker, but, um... maybe it's for the best.
最好的? -对
For the best? Yeah.
我爱她,我以为我们俩是命中注定的一对
I love her. I thought we were a couple.
我了解
Well, no. I know.
就像是有人给你的老二致命一踢
It's like a kick in the gonads when that happens.
我也是听人家说的 - 被伤的是我的心,克拉格
Or so I hear. It's my heart, Craig.
不是我的老二
It's not my gonads.
我到底该怎么做?
What am I gonna do?
想不想听听我的建议?
You want my advice?
嗯 - 想,对吗?
Yeah. Yep?
继续你的生活,向前迈进 - 我想也是
Well, you've got to get on with your life. I guess so.
这就对了,继续大步向前的生活
Yeah. Oh, there's the spirit. Onwards and outwards.
对了,有空给我打电♥话♥ 一起去喝一杯,好吧?
Hey, and you give us a ring sometime. We're gonna grab a beer, OK?
当然,那…
Yeah, That'd be...
会很不错
Be good.
我们可以谈谈吗?
Can we talk about this?
我们?
Us?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你,爱你
I love you. Love you.
♪ 是的,生活是艰苦的
♪ Yes, It's a hard life
♪ 相爱的两个人
♪ Two lovers together
♪ 一起永远相爱并生活
♪ To love and live forever
♪ 在互相的心中
♪ In each other's hearts
♪ 这是一个漫长而又艰难的旅程
♪ It's a long, hard fight
♪ 学习相互关心
♪ To learn to care for each other
♪ 从一开始便相互信任
♪ To trust in one another
♪ right from the start
♪ 当你在恋爱的时候…
♪ When you're in love... ? i》
给我安静点!
Hey, shut up!
闭嘴,你…这只狗!
Shut up, you... dog!
哦! 只是...
Oh! Just...
快滚开,走啊!
Get out, man! Go!
你在上面做什么?
What are you doing up there?
受伤了吗?
You hurt?
哦!
Oh!
该死…?不要!
What the...? No!
别进屋里!走开!
Not inside the house! Go on!
你这野狗!让那鸭子出来!
Mongrel! Get that duck out of here!
快回来!
Come back!
出去!这是我的房♥子!
Get out! This is my house!
哈!抓到你了!
Ha! Got ya!
好了,你!快走,离开这儿
Right, you! Go on! Get out.
好的
Yes.
谢天谢地
Good riddance.
那只死鸭子
Bloody duck.
你不能把它留在这儿,兄弟
You can't keep him here, mate.
我确定这违反了有关健康或安全的规定
I'm sure there's health and safety rules about this sort of thing.
那我该怎么办?不能让它呆在家里 它会把那里毁掉的
What am I supposed to do? Can't keep him at home. He'll just trash the place.
何不带去给兽医看看? - 别
Why don't you take him to a vet? - Nah.
兽医跟抢钱的没什么区别
Vets are a bloody rip-off.
它,呃…
Well, it's, um...
它是只非洲黑鸭子,对吧?
It's munted, right?
或许我们应该…你明白的,帮它脱离苦海
Maybe we should just... you know, just put it out of its misery.
我们只需将盒子关上,然后用,呃…滚一下
We just close up the box and we roll over it with the, um...
Oh! Eh?
喂,可一点都不会疼哟
Eh? Come on. It'll be painless.
兄弟,听起来可不是这回事 - 我们当午餐吃
Dude, it doesn't sound painless. Well, we can have it for lunch.
对啊,拿泥巴把它裹上 然后把它放到地上挖的洞里去
Yeah, you put mud all around it and you put it in a hole in the ground.
然后把它留在火上烤一个小时 - 我们不会吃它
Build a fire over it. Leave it for an hour. We're not eating it.
它就是只鸟儿,脏兮兮的动物罢了
It's just a bird. They're filthy animals.
也许你应该把它带去动物园
Maybe you should take it to the zoo.
动物园是收留动物的,不是吗?
Zoos take animals, don't they?
过来,你这个小家伙
Come on, little one.
这就对了
That's it.
现在要去见见小朋友喽
Gonna see some children now.
乖,嘘!
That's it. Shh!
把你放到笼子里,好吗?
We'll put you in this cage, OK?
就是这样,放轻松
That's it. Take it easy.
乖
Good girl.
该死!
Oh! Bollocks!
真抱歉
Sorry.
对不起,我…
Sorry. I'm...
我找…嗯,鸟类专家…
I'm just looking for the, uh... the bird expert...
…管♥理♥员♥
电影精选列表