Deception. Forgiveness. Redemption. Bunce.
阿堵物是怎样?
What the fuck is bunce?
以前人常说的钱
Old East End word for cash, Paxton,
这是用漫天谎言 换取的不义之财
in return for grand deception.
是我的宽宏大量 与你的救赎之路促成的
Facilitated by my forgiveness and your redemption.
好 讲重点‥马侃
All right, get there. Get there, Malcolm.
我弄了个身份安全值A2的证件
I've printed off an ID with a security level A2.
没有前科 上面有你的照片跟名字
Clean. With your photo on it and a name.
不是你的名字
It is not your name.
我无法♥正♥式终结你的无薪假 把工作派给你
I can't officially take you off furlough and give you this work,
因为你以前老是飙车搞事
because you used to be a bike slag,
我只能让你假装成别人 再用现金付薪水给你
so I will have to pretend you are someone else and pay you in cash.
你在公♥司♥当了七年的司机
You've worked for this company as a driver for seven years.
我从未听过任何客户抱怨过你
And I have never had a single complaint.
当然你都送低单价的物件
You've only ever driven low value packages,
但我相信你是个值得信任的人
but I believe you are a man who can be trusted.
我是
That I am.
我确实值得人信任
Yeah, I can be trusted.
那件事都多久以前了
I mean, what happened was a long time ago.
我不想知道
Yeah, I don't wanna to know.
那只是飞车党车手间的冲突
No, it was biker versus biker.
上帝会宽恕你 公♥司♥也会宽恕你
The Lord forgives. B2B Pro Freight Services forgives.
要不是因为那晚的事被起诉
If it wasn't for the fucking convictions from that night,
我的人生会完全不一样
my whole life would've been radically different.
日薪两百英镑现金
Two hundred a day in cash.
我不在乎现金 我要跟你谈条件 马侃
I don't care about the cash. I wanna make a deal with you, Malcolm.
我只有一个条件
Look, I will do this on the condition
搞定这件事后 你会考虑升我做行政文书
that when this is all over, you will consider me for a clerical position.
就因为一晚的错误 我的人生就毁了
My entire life has been fucked up because of things I did on one night.
我老婆‥已经放弃我了
My wife...My wife has grown out of me,
因为我还是那个 只会开卡车的烂货
because I am still Mr. Fuck-All behind the wheel of a van.
我不是笨蛋
I am not stupid.
我会读诗
I read poetry.
-我能成材 -我有通电♥话♥要接 帕斯顿
-I could be someone. -I've got another call, Paxton.
现在很忙 西区要忙疯了 你到底接不接?
It is a very busy time, the West End is going mad.Will you do it?
好 我要是接了这活儿 你要说到做到
All right, if I do this for you, Malcolm,I want you to practice what you preach.
关于原谅 迷途羔羊 还有救赎那些的
About forgiveness, and lost sheep and redemption,
给我一个回头是岸的机会
all of it, and give me a chance to come off the road.
凡事都有可能 帕斯顿 上帝保佑你
Everything is possible, Paxton.God bless you.
周四去塞尔福里百货 周五去夏菲尼高百货
Selfridges, Thursday. Harvey Nichols, Friday.
-周六是哈洛德百货 -好
-Harrods on Saturday. - Right, yeah.
我把详细班表跟新的证件寄给你
I will e-mail your full itinerary and your new identity.
好‥周六送完哈洛德百货后‥
Okay, okay. And after... After Harrods on Saturday...
上帝保佑你 帕斯顿
God bless you, Paxton.
吸烟可导致肺癌
可恶
Shit.
盖伊
琳达 封城还好吗?
Hey, Linda, how's lockdown?
颇惨的
It's pretty bad.
芝加哥怎么样了?
How's Chicago?
我在弗蒙特
I'm in Vermont.
全家搬到弗蒙特
Yeah, moved the family out to Vermont.
大家在这里都超开心的
We're all here crazy happy.
小孩很吵 所以我买♥♥了新耳机
Kids make a lot of noise, so I got these new AirPods Pro.
有降噪功能 真的很棒 我什么都听不到
Noise canceling. They work, like, you literally can't hear anything.
我没有那种耳机
No, I don't have those.
我从你的表情就知道
I can see in your face
你已经跟壹凡资的人们谈过了
that you, uh, spoke to the guys at Events
也跟他们更新了状况
and delivered the update.
更新 对 我跟他们更新状况
Update. Yeah. Yeah, I updated them.
你有没有读我的讯息给他们听?
Did you read them my message?
”公♥司♥是大家庭”那封吗?
The stuff about the Miracore family?
没有‥我觉得词不达意‥
No, no, no, I didn't think that would translate. Um...
琳达 我是发自内心写这封讯息
Linda, I wrote that message from the heart.
我是真心的
I really meant what I said.
我真不敢相信你没念出来
I can't believe you didn't read it out to them.
我觉得很不妥 说什么”米拉克是个大家庭”
I didn't think it was appropriate to say that "Miracore is a family
”家庭终究会走到这一天”
and there comes a time in every family's life
”有些成员得飞出鸟巢 才能维系美好家庭”
when it's best if some family members fly the nest."
哪里不妥?
Why is that not appropriate?
因为他们不是飞出鸟巢吧
Because they're not flying the nest, are they?
他们是被扔出鸟巢 砸到树下的杂草中
They're being thrown out of the nest into the long grass under the tree.
没有树啊 哪里来的树?
There's no tree. What tree?
是你说鸟巢的 盖伊 有鸟巢的比喻就要有一棵树
It's your nest, Guy. You came up with the analogy of the nest.So there has to be a tree.
你是不是脑子烧坏了 琳达?
Do you have a temperature, Linda?
封城之前 本来安排了两场大型活动
Um, there are two big events which were already set up when lockdown began.
一场在西田百货
One was at Westfield,
另一场是伊芙许沃 在哈洛德百货借点举办的活动
the other one was the Eve Schwarz store takeover at Harrods.
但西田跟哈洛德都关门了
But both Westfield and Harrods have closed their door.
我好爱哈洛德
I love Harrods.
我也是 我在哈洛德工作过五年
Yeah, I love Harrods, too.
那是我人生中最快乐的时光
I worked there for five years, they were the happiest of my life.
总之伊芙许沃 这次的系列规模盛大
Anyway, the launch of Eve Schwarz collection was going to be huge,
所以基于场地大小与保安 我选了哈洛德百货
so I chose Harrods because of its size and level of security.
你选的? 我以为梅莉莎才是活动策略长
You chose? I thought Melissa was head of events strategy.
有时我会质疑她的‥不重要
Yeah. Sometimes I questioned her... It doesn't matter.
你帮着这部门太久了
You've been carrying that department a long time.
是啊 毕竟是大家庭嘛 家人不就是要这样吗?
Yeah, well, they were family, weren't they?And that's what you do with family.
你会一直帮助他们 直到收到芝加哥总部的裁员指示
You carry them until you get a direction from Chicago to drop them,
然后按令行事开除他们
and then you dutifully drop them.
总之我们在哈洛德放了 市价五百万的珠宝 服装与首饰
Anyway, at Harrods, we have five million dollars worth of jewelry,
都是为了品牌走秀 与借点办展安置的
clothing and accessories already installed for the catwalk
都属于米拉克的保管责任范围
and store takeover under Miracore liability.
其中包括哈里斯钻石
And that includes the Harris Diamond
本来是要当走秀的重头戏
which was to be the centerpiece of the show.
哈里斯钻石 属于我们的保险责任?
The Harris Diamond is under our insurance liability?
是‥
It's, um...
钻石目前安置在哈洛德的 安全金库中 没错
It's safe in the Harrods' secure vault, but, yes.
弗蒙特去死
我已经向品牌提议
I suggested to the people at Eve Schwarz
尽快将物件移至 哈洛德的保安仓库中直到‥
that we put everything into Harrods' secure storage as quickly as possible until this, um...
直到封城落幕
Uh, until this situation is ended.
但保险又有个问题 就是‥
But we have a problem with insurance. You see...
伊芙许沃的保单上指出 品牌商品不得进行存放
So, Eve Schwarz's insurance policy means that they are not allowed to store their merchandise
除非在品牌自己的监管之下
except under their own corporate supervision.
因此要透过安全的移转方式 将商品送出百货
So the merchandise will have to be taken out of the store in secure transportation.
弗蒙特好烂
总之 百货都在安排物件配送
Anyway, the stores are allocating for collection.
西田是周五 哈洛德是周六
We have Westfield on Friday, Harrods on Saturday.
接着我们要讨论 你的职位与薪资
And then we discuss your role and your salary.
接下来会有许多新的职务
There'll be a lot of new responsibilities.
公♥司♥有重大改变
Things are changing.
真是好消息 谢谢
That's excellent news. Thank you.
帮我跟伦敦打声招呼
Say hello to London.
-好好享受弗蒙特 -当然
- Enjoy Vermont. - You bet.
弗蒙特去死 弗蒙特好烂
可恶 搞什么 该死 昆恩
What? Oh, fuck! Quinn!
我要去阴尸路超♥市♥买♥♥牛奶 我们还需要什么吗?
I'm going to the land of the Walking Dead to buy some milk.Do we need anything else?
我说”我们” 不是要暗示我们是同心同体
I say the word "we" without any attempt to suggest a unified entity,
但我们分两趟各买♥♥各的东西 实在很没意义
but there's no point in us both going separately to get our own provisions.
外面越来越危险了
It's getting rough out there.
而且我越发觉得 像我这种真的坐过牢的人
And increasingly, I think people like me who have spent time in real prison
在这种新生活中如鱼得水
are thriving in this new reality.
真的是‥帕斯顿 算了 进来吧
Oh, you know what, Paxton, fuck it. Come in.
好的 帕斯顿 是这样的 除了牛奶
All right, Paxton, here it is. In addition to milk,
我还需要香烟
I need cigarettes.
-什么? -我本来想掩饰自己烟瘾复发
- What? - I was trying to hide that I'm smoking again,
但反正我们已经分开了 这件事也不重要了
but since we're no longer together, it doesn't really matter, does it?
你又抽烟了?
You are smoking?
没错 我打算抽到封城结束
Yes. I plan to carry on just until this thing is over.
其实这感觉棒透了
It's magnificent, actually.
你什么时候又开始抽烟的?
And when did you start smoking again?
圣诞节前
Just before Christmas.
电影精选列表