话说在前头 我们不是兄弟
Before you say anything, I'm not your brother.
-血缘只有一半 -搞什么 干嘛一开口就这样?
-I'm your half-brother. -What was that?Why would you begin a conversation like that?
因为你打算跟我要钱
Because you are about to ask me for money,
我每次质疑为何要给你钱
and when I always say, "Why should I give you money?"
你就会回答 因为我俩是兄弟
you always say, "Because I am your brother,"
我之前都没声明 血缘只有一半
and I never point out you are my half-brother.
”玛莉” 反正最近有些状况‥
I never say it. But things happening around here lately...
帕斯顿 你还会乱想吗?
Hi, Paxton. How are your erratic head movements?
我看了文章才想问
I ask because I read an article.
好一点了
Yeah, they're under control.
水泥艺术品销路怎么样?
How's the, uh, cement art work?
她刚卖♥♥了一个 拿到五万美元
She just sold a piece for $50,000.
主题是冻结的瀑布 很切合时事
A frozen waterfall.It felt appropriate for the times.
怎么说切合?
How is it appropriate for the times?
-其实不重要 -我来电是想关心你们的近况
-You know what? It doesn't matter. -I was actually calling to see how you were.
听说纽约现在不太妙
'Cause I heard it's bad in New York.
是很糟 职篮比赛都取消了
It is bad. They canceled the NBA.
据说伦敦全面封城了
We heard London's under total lockdown.
说到这个 我正在放无薪假
I've been furloughed by the way.
-太棒了 -没错
- That's great! - Yeah.
我的人生已经彻底失去了意义
Now there is literally zero purpose to my life.
琳达怎么样?
How is Linda?
总之在屋里某个地方
Yeah, she's somewhere in the house.
你们闹僵了吗?
Is there some type of issue?
闹僵啊‥我想想
Is there an issue? Let me see.
瞎扯感情状况以免外界严密检视
Convenient lie to avoid forensic examination of our domestic
或者要照实说? 还是瞎扯吧
circumstances or tell the truth?Okay, convenient lie.
我们没事 感情很好
No. There is no issue. We are fine.
-跟她说视讯上见 -大卫 我还卖♥♥了重机
-Can you tell her I'm gonna Skype her? -Also, David, I've sold my motorbike.
-什么? -已经成交了 对方会付钱
-You've what? -Yeah, I have a buyer. He'll pay me
只等心理炼狱的枷锁解开
when we are all unlocked from this fucking prison of psychological hell-chains.
我们捱过孤寂的火刑
Fucking flames of burning aloneness.
我已经隔离到分不清什么是身体
The screw of isolation until you can't tell
什么又是家具了
what is your body and what is furniture.
完全无法发动引擎 直接脱身
No possibility of revving the engine
你能感受到我的心情吗?
and riding away. Am I conveying anything of my mood to you?
你干嘛卖♥♥掉重机?
Why have you sold your bike?
你根本少不了它啊
You are your bike. Your bike is you.
没错 我把自己卖♥♥了
Yeah, I have sold myself.
抛售掉往日认同
I have sold my former self.
我觉得车子很可怜
I felt sorry for the bike.
应该有人珍惜这个自♥由♥的灵魂
It deserved someone who can do justice to its spirit.
突破重重制约
Someone who still breaks the fucking rules.
你跟琳达吵架了吗?
So, you and Linda, what, you had a fight?
琳达说本来打算跟我分手
Linda said she was planning to end our thing,
放下这段感情或诸如此类的关系
our relationship, our whatever this ever was,
因为我们渐行渐远
because we'd grown apart,
也就是她向上提升 我沉沦探底
meaning that she had gone up and I have gone down.
她原本打算在封城前走人
She was planning to end it before lockdown was announced.
我们互吼 口沫横飞
...droplets and moisture because we were shouting.
彼此都大放厥词
I said some things and she said some things
结果困在这儿 但话已出口
and now we are stuck here together with the things we said
就像钟声不断回荡
echoing around the house like fucking bells ringing.
我们被迫关在屋里两周了
For two weeks we are locked together here.
老实说 我只是想听到人声
Anyway. Truth be told, I just wanted to hear someone's voice.
-结果你挑了我们吗? -挺好的啊
- And you chose us? - Yeah, why not?
你的那个朋友麦克呢?
What happened to Mike? Your friend Mike.
不行 我跟麦克闹翻了
Oh, no, no. Mike and I are no longer speaking.
他踩了线‥外送来了
He crossed... My delivery!
麦克踩了大红线 他说肺炎病毒
Crossed an important threshold when, uh, when he said that
是犹太人秘密散布的外星基因体
the COVID virus was the consequence of the secret release by Jews of alien DNA
从中国高球场洒水器传播出来
into the water sprinkling system of a Chinese golf resort.
看来食物到了 我们先挂断吧
It looks like your food has arrived,so we'll let you go.
这不叫食物 只是个三明治
It's not food, it's a sandwich.
兄弟 撑着点
Yeah, hang in, brother.
-半个兄弟才对 -跟琳达说我会打过去
- Half-brother. - Tell Linda I'm gonna call her.
我会留纸条 搞得彼此更尴尬
Yeah, I'll leave her a note. Just to compound the oddness.
抗疫的代价一览无遗
The stark reality of fighting Coronavirus...
伦敦特拉法加广场原本人潮汹涌
...Trafalgar Square in London usually crowded.
社交疏离显然是进行式
Evidence of social distancing in action.
值此关键时刻
In this critically important time,
已确诊的鲍利强森首相公告‥
the Prime Minister Boris Johnson himself infected,but been sharing...
玛莉 你们那边好吗?
Maria, hey! Is everything okay?
都不赖 我们很健康
Oh, yeah, yeah. Everything's great.
刚才还跟帕斯顿通过电♥话♥
You know, we're staying strong. Yeah, we just talked to Paxton.
我拿枕头捂住还是隐约听到了
Hmm. Yes, I head. Some of it. I put a pillow over my head.
他说你有些症状
He said you had symptoms.
但愿已经没事了 难说
It passed I think. I hope. I don't know.
记得分享蔬果昔的食谱给我
Oh, green smoothie. You must send me that recipe.
不必食谱 做就对了
It's not a recipe, it's an action.
就扔点蔬果按钮绞成泥啊
You just put the green stuff in and press the on button.
你跟帕斯顿之间还好吧?
How are things with you and Paxton?
你明知一点也不好
You know everything is not okay.
不但一点也不好 还全都糟透了
Not only is everything not okay,nothing is okay.
每件事都烦 他的名字也一样
Everything is never okay. Even his name is not okay.
连他都说听到他的名字会倒楣
This is him speaking. He says even his name is a predictor of doom.
他最近就是这副德性
That's how he is lately.
他变了好多
He's changed so much.
人总是会变
Oh, we all change.
你和他都跟以前不一样了
I mean, Linda, you've evolved, he's mutated.
他需要人拉一把 我之前看到‥
He needs some help.I read an article..
你知道他之前说男人过了35岁
Do you know he said the other day
还搭公车就是废物吗?
that any man over 35 who rides a bus is a failure?
他以前每天搭公车 说这种话只是在自虐
He rides the bus every day. Or he used to.He does it to torture himself.
男人的头脑都不好使
No man is ever really fully conscious, not really.
听说他卖♥♥了重机 可喜可贺
So, I heard he's selling his motorbike.That's a big step.
我俩都觉得他该放个假
Yeah, we both agreed that he needed some time,
所以他要卖♥♥♥车♥去哈萨克整顿自己
so he's planning on using the money from selling the bike to go to Kazakhstan to think about his life.
为什么选哈萨克?
Why Kazakhstan?
我们十年前到那里自驾旅游过
We went on a road trip there ten years ago.
十年前吗? 久到算不清了
Ten years ago? A million years ago.
结果现在我俩都困在这里
Anyway, now he is stuck here, and I am stuck here.
琳达 还有别人吗?
Linda, is there someone else?
没有 就我们两个
Nope, just me and him.
-我是说其他对象 -我没有
-No, I mean, like, another man. - No.
那女人呢?
A woman?
什么?
What?
只是乱猜而已
I was just speculating.
记得我们在伦敦 越了线的那晚吧?
Thinking about that night we came to London and you and I went too far.
我们只是呼麻后起了玩心
Oh, that was just weed and curiosity.
琳达 我们都高♥潮♥了
We both had orgasms, Linda.
听说视讯通话其实有资安风险
You know they say these calls aren't really the most secure.
我有时会回忆那晚
I think about that night sometimes.
-是吗? -对 你不会吗?
- You do? - Yeah, don't you?
玛莉 我整天都在跟人视讯通话
Mmm... Listen, Maria, I've been on Skype and Zoom calls all day.
因为公♥司♥不开门 我得好好休息
The office is locked down. I really gotta get some sleep.
-好 再见 -再聊
- Okay, bye. - Bye.
我爱你
I love you.
什么?
What?
老天爷
God.
帕斯顿 你要出门吗?
Paxton, are you going somewhere?
-我能去哪里? -排气口为什么接了管子?
-Where would I be going? -Why is the hose in your exhaust?
自♥拍♥一张而已
I was just gonna take a selfie.
有同事传讯问我怎么熬过封城
Someone at work texted me and asked how I was coping with lockdown.
我要把废气接进安全帽自♥拍♥回覆
So I was gonna send a photo of myself with the hose shoved up my helmet by way of reply.
感觉很搞笑
I thought it'd be funny.
苦中作乐嘛
An amusing expression of despair.
你确定只是要自♥拍♥吗?
You were really just gonna take a selfie?
-我都拿了手♥机♥了 -不打算发动引擎吗?
-Yeah, I had the phone in my hand. -You weren't gonna start the engine?
但我哪里也去不了啊
And go where? You can't go anywhere.
电影精选列表