Isn't this getting old?
我这么做是为了你
I'm doing this for you.
你想要什么 感激吗
Well, what do you want? Gratitude?
你想要什么 要我说抱歉吗
What do you want? For me to say I'm sorry?
抱歉什么 你从没做错什么事
For what? You never do anything wrong.
你知道我说我会想办法的是什么意思
You knew what I meant when I said I'd figure it out.
你肯定知道
Yeah, you did.
你总是说得很好听
You used to make it sound so good.
去加拿大 带着一大堆药回来
Going to Canada and coming back with a ton of drugs.
德纳妈妈拿到高血压药 萨拉拿到堕胎药
Dana's mom got her ARBs, Sarah got her abortion pills,
汤姆拿到他孩子的抗生素
Tom got his kid's antibiotics, and...
妈妈拿到了她的药
and Mom got her meds.
但你忘了跟我说你带的其他东西
But you'd forget to mention to me the other stuff you brought.
你不懂
You don't get it.
每天我看着妈妈 她奄奄一息 我能做的
Every day I'm with Mom, and she's dying, and all I can do
只有给她能缓解痛苦的药
is get her some medication so it hurts less,
这样她就能活得久一些
so that she lives a little bit longer.
你想我做什么呢 什么都不做吗
What'd you want me to do, huh? Nothing?
-我知道我们别无选择 -不 我
- I get that we had no choice. - No, I.
是我没有选择 因为你没在
I had no choice. Because you weren't there.
我也不想这样的 好吗
It's not what I wanted, all right?
但事情就是变成了这样
It just kind of turned into this.
你拿到房♥子前 我是不会离开你的
And now I don't want to leave you until you have that house.
我已经完成一半了
I'm halfway there.
有房♥或没房♥ 我都不能留这个孩子
House or no house, I can't keep this baby.
你的决定也不能比选择更差了
Your choices are only as good as your options are.
你的也是
So are yours.
我知道
I know.
你做这个能不被抓吗
Can you do this without getting caught?
-当然 -你确定
- Yes. - Are you sure?
当然不确定
Of course not.
我就放在这了
I'll keep this here.
你的面试怎么样了
How'd your interview go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我穿得特别傻
I wore a really stupid thing.
-你看起来 -不 我看着
- You look... - No, I look...
我的意思是 拜托 你会雇我吗
I mean, come on. Would you hire me?
我会
I would.
你还剩多少天
How many days you got left?
四天
Four.
很近了
You're so close.
别操心我
Don't worry about me.
操心他
Worry about him.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you'd be back.
我不是来谈工作的
I'm not here about work.
那你是来这跳舞的
Yeah? You come here for a dance?
我听说你在这边做了个手术
Uh, I heard you got a procedure done around here,
不是在医院
not at a hospital.
我没什么可跟你说的 亲爱的
I ain't got nothin' for you, honey.
杰妮 我没想给任何人添麻烦
Jenny, I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble.
对 你是不想
Yeah, well, you ain't gotta try.
你只不过是到处问一堆问题
All you got to do is go around asking too many questions,
-你一开始就是这么做的 -拜托
- and you're doing that right off the top. - Come on.
我只想知道泰勒的地址
I just need Taylor's address.
我本可以去问很多其他女孩
There are a million girls I could've got it from.
但你却来问我
But you're asking me?
我请求你帮助我
I'm asking you to help me.
我喜欢你的项链
I like your necklace.
-不行 -你的耳环
- No. - Your earrings.
行吧
Fine.
怎样 你没见过女人吗 不至于吧
What, you never seen a woman before? Come on.
别看了 混♥蛋♥ 你没机会的
Eyeballs in your head, motherfucker. You ain't gettin' none.
那个臭傻♥逼♥
Fuck that guy.
镇上的臭流氓 给
Fucking guys in this town. Here.
拜托 认真的吗
Oh, come on. Really?
你知道我住哪儿
You know where I live.
-好吧 -我还需要更多人
- All right. - Yeah, I need more people.
愿意买♥♥更多 花更多钱的人
People who want to buy more and are willing to spend more.
今晚在米诺特有场牛仔竞技
There's a rodeo tonight in Minot.
这些人不要命似的嗑奥施康定
Those guys pop Oxy like there's no tomorrow.
-你有认识的人吗 -我伙计博要参加
- You know any of 'em? - My boy Beau rides, man.
你信任这伙计吗 博
You trust this boy, Beau?
是的 他们都很绅士的
Yeah, I do. They're gentlemen.
不用担心 他们有很多钱
No worries. They got a lot of money.
你是博吗
Hey, are you Beau?
挺快的嘛
Well, well. That was quick.
-拿着 -等下
- Here. - Hold up.
我还有安排 怎么了
I'm on a schedule. What?
你在哪搞到这么多的
Where'd you get all this?
我卖♥♥出去的
I sold.
技艺超群 你行啊
More skills than anyone needs, you got it.
你确定你不想帮我去那边一趟吗
You sure you don't want to make that trip over for me?
你给我多少钱
How much would you pay me?
一千五
Fifteen hundred.
你在考虑了 是吧
You're thinking about it, ain't ya?
我不需要了解你 就能看透你
I don't have to know you to know you.
你好
Hello?
好的
Oh, okay.
我可以今天来拿
Yeah, I can pick it up today.
不 木制骨灰盒挺好的
Nope. The wooden urn is fine.
谁
What?
你来了我很开心
I'm glad you're here.
你要坐下吗
You wanna sit down?
你坐太远了
Oh, that's just too far.
什么
What?
要过来吗
Will you come here?
我保证只牵你的手
Promise I'll just hold your hand.
你不该信任我
You shouldn't trust me.
但要有冒险精神
But be adventurous.
好吧
Okay.
看 这不就好了嘛
See, that's all right.
我做了个决定 然后 我想告诉你
I made a decision, and... I want to tell you.
好 没关系的
Okay. It's okay.
我怀孕了
I found out I'm pregnant.
行
Okay.
我不打算留下这个孩子
And I'm not going to have it.
什么
What?
-对 -等等
- Yeah. - Wait a minute. What...
-你说 -对
- Okay, um... - Yeah.
听着 如果是因为钱
Listen, if this is about money...
不 这不仅仅是钱的事
No, it's not just about money.
我能弄到吃的 也可以给孩子买♥♥衣服
I can get food. I can get clothes.
养孩子不是让他吃好穿好这么简单的
Having a baby is more than buying food and clothes.
-你想结婚吗 -不想
- Do you want to get married? - No.
我们可以结婚
We can get married.
强尼对我来说已经足够了
Johnny has always been more than enough for me.
-什么 -你知道你靠不住
- What? - And you know I can't depend on you.
我
I'm...
我和奥莉相处得很好
I have a good thing going with Ollie.
不 奥莉走了 伊恩
Oh, no, Ollie's leaving, Ian.
奥莉要走了 我们必须让她走
Ollie is leaving, and we've gotta let her go.
我能靠得住
You can depend on me.
我 我不能
I... I can't.
-我可以做得更好 -你可以的
- I can do better. - You can.
对不起
I'm sorry.
到哪儿去了
Where is it?
怎么了 黛比
What happened? Deb?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我有个计划 你知道吗
I had a plan, you know?
我今晚本来要去泰勒诊所
I was gonna go to Taylor's tonight.
-不是吧 为什么 -我没去成