-你来这干什么 -抱歉来你家找你
- What are you doing here, Dale? - Sorry for the house call.
这大半夜的
It's after midnight.
刚下班
Just got off my shift.
那又怎样
Well?
你这有奥施康定吗
Uh, you got any Oxy?
几个月前就没了
Not for months.
该死
Aw, shit.
-彻底不干吗 -是 我已经不干了
- You out and out? - Yeah, I've been out.
不 好了 好了
No, whoa! Okay. Okay.
好吧 进来
All right. Come on.
你这样多长时间了
How long has it been like this?
几个星期
Uh, a couple weeks.
我回家过节的时候受伤的
Happened when I was back home for the season.
我可以给你包扎起来 但你得去医院看看
I can wrap you up, but you're gonna need to go to the hospital.
看过了 我足足等了六个小时
Tried. They made me wait six hours.
那时候我都该上班了
By then it was time to start my shift.
下次等七个小时
Well, next time wait seven.
要等下次吗
Till then?
我真的没什么东西给你 戴尔
I really don't have anything for you, Dale.
你为什么不干了
Why'd you stop?
我带着我妈妈的药在边境被抓了
I got caught on the border with my mom's meds.
没有奥施康定吗
No Oxy?
没有
No.
哪里都没有吗
Nothin' nowhere?
哪里都没有
Nowhere.
你不想告诉我 是吗
Wouldn't tell me, would ya?
我还有十天的假释期
I got 10 days left on my probation
我最不该做的就是把自己牵连到
and the last thing I need to do is implicate myself
比当初被抓获时更严重的罪行中
in a worse crime than I got caught committing.
所以
So...
对 我不想
no, I wouldn't.
把腿抬高 别去碰它
Keep it elevated, stay off of it,
然后去医院 好吗
and go to the hospital, okay?
对不起 我只能做这些了
Sorry I couldn't do more.
明白了
I get it.
太可惜了 比尔要价比你高多了
It's a shame though. Bill's selling for a lot more than you did.
那是因为他是个毒贩
That's 'cause he's a drug dealer.
妈妈
Mommy!
没事的 小熊
You're okay, Bear.
没事的 都吐出来
You're okay. Get it all out.
对 都吐出来
Oh, yeah. Get it all out.
没事的 小熊
You're okay, Bear.
没事的
You're okay.
好了吗
You all done?
没事的 小熊 好吗
You're okay, Bear. All right?
有人在家吗
发送自奥莉
在吗
发送自奥莉
你能过来吗
发送自奥莉
不知道是看到你更高兴
I don't know what's better,
还是看到干净衣服更高兴
seeing you or seeing clean laundry.
是吗
Yeah?
我不懂你干嘛不让那个在你衬衫上
I don't know why you don't get whoever left
留口红印的人给你洗
that lipstick on your nice shirt to do it for you.
那可便宜多了
It'd be a lot cheaper.
也许吧
Maybe so.
-能给我两杯咖啡吗 -好的
- Can I get two coffees? - Yeah.
今天忘带奶精了 你只能喝黑咖啡了
Hey, I forgot the creamer today, so you'll have to take it black.
-希望你们不介意 -好吧
- I hope that's okay. - All right.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thank you.
跟往常一样 谢谢
The usual, please.
是吗 你找到住的地方了吗
Yeah? Did you find a place yet?
-没有 还住在卡车里 -是吗
- No. Still staying in the truck. - Yeah?
至少现在还暖和了点
Well, at least it's warmed up a little bit
-不是特别冷 -是啊
- instead of being so freaking cold. - Yeah.
-上好的老牛排和鸡蛋 -谢谢
- Good old steak and eggs, huh? - Thank you.
-好的 -我要两份 一份带给杰夫
- Yeah. - Let me have two. I'm gonna take one back to Jeff.
-好的 杰夫是你的秘密情人吧 -不是
- Okay. Jeff is your secret lover, right? - Nah.
-不是吗 -不用找了
- No? - Keep the change.
好的
All right.
-你好吗 比尔 -很好 奥莉 你好吗
- How are you doin', Bill? - Good, Ollie. How are you?
我很好 比尔
I'm fine, Bill.
听说戴尔到你家找你了
Heard Dale made a house visit.
-谁 -有意思
- Who? - Funny.
你总是很有意思
You were always funny.
我能为你做点什么
What can I do for you?
他刚回到镇上
He just got back to town.
他不知道我没在卖♥♥药了
And he had no idea that I wasn't selling anymore.
能卖♥♥ 不是吗 只要你想
Could be, couldn't you, if you wanted.
他说你门上有一张丧失赎回权通知单
He mentioned you had a foreclosure notice on your door.
你又不是用不上那钱
Not like you couldn't use the money.
我们能成为好搭档
We'd make great partners.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
如果你改主意了 告诉我
If you change your mind, let me know?
所以当时他是从你那买♥♥的吗 戴尔
So did he buy from you then? Dale.
他今天能上班了
Well, he's working today.
我一直在找普通的工作
I've been applying for something normal,
这样我能不打零工之类的
you know, so I can stop all the odd jobs and whatnot.
当然 都是合法的
All legal, of course.
违法的事
And the illegal stuff...
能做到说不吗
Getting better at saying no?
能
Yes.
居住环境怎么样
How's the living situation?
并不好
Not great.
我想妈妈在我们被驱逐之前过世
I guess it's a good thing that Mom passed
倒是一件好事
before we got evicted.
我现在只用关心眼前的事 所以
Just have me to worry about now, so...
你妹妹还好吗
And how is your sister?
我最近没怎么见过她
I haven't seen her much.
甚至在那之后
Well, even after...
对
Yeah.
你曾想过离开吗
You ever think about leaving?
我申请的一个工作在斯波坎
You know, one of the jobs that I applied to is out in Spokane,
所以 我不再
so, I'm not just...
思前想后 思来想去
thinking about thinking about it anymore.
说到这里 我需要一封推荐信
Speaking of which, I need a reference.
所以我在想你可不可以
So I was wondering if maybe...
-怎么 那很傻吗 -不担心我会说什么吗
- What? Is that stupid? - Not worried about what I'll say?
-为什么 你要说什么 -我想你会知道的
- Why? What are you gonna say? - I guess you'll find out.
我知道你认为那很好笑 但并不好笑
I know you think that that's funny, but that's not funny.
都是好事 我认为这很好
All good things. I think this is great.
一个重新开始的好机会
A good opportunity to start fresh.
你的赔偿金已经付清了
Well, your restitution is fully paid.
你再报道一次 然后
You've got one more check-in, and then,
八天后 你的假释期就结束了
in eight days, your probation is done.
谢谢
Thanks.
奥莉
Ollie.
你就差一点了
You are so close.
请不要惹麻烦
Please stay out of trouble.
你以为我忘了你还欠我五美金
So, you thought I forgot about that fiver you owe me,
所以上周我拿了你一双袜子
so last week I took a pair of your socks.
如果你想拿回去 你知道我会在上面乱画
If you want 'em back... You know I write shit down.
-我是杰克 -你好 杰克 有事吗
- Hey, I'm Jack. - Okay, Jack. Yeah?
你就是那个叫奥利安德的女孩吗
You're that Oleander girl, aren't you?
你有事吗
What's it to ya?
我需要越过边境
Well, I need to get across the border.
我的腿越来越糟 我在这边看不了医生
My leg's getting worse, and I can't see a doctor on this side.
抱歉 你还是找别人吧
Excuse me. You must be looking for someone else.
我这样找不到工作
I can't get work!
十美元
Hey, that's ten.
谢谢
Thanks.