Are you jealous?
- 她在碰我 - 我没有碰你
- She's touching me. - I'm not touching you.
- 你在碰我 - 没有碰
- You're touching me! - Not touching.
- 碰我了 - 空气是自♥由♥的
- Touching me! - It's free air.
你们停止好吗?
Would you cut it out?
太过分了 你们是一家人
This is crazy. You guys are family.
- 你们为什么打架? - 因为它毁了一切
- Why are you fighting? - Because he ruins everything.
- 不是我的错 - 那是谁的错?
- Not my fault. - Then whose fault is it?
- 你死定了 - 哦
You're dead meat.
够…了!
That is it!
回到房♥间去 象好朋友一样和好
Go to your room and make up like loving friends!
- 你这个胖东西 - 蠢家伙
- You're gross. - Stupid head.
走吧
Keep walking.
史迪奇 对不起
Stitch sorry.
我们说过我们会乖的 我需要你 史迪奇
We said we were gonna be good. I needed you, Stitch.
史迪奇已经变好了
Stitch good again.
如果你答应乖乖的 我会再给你一次机会
If you promise to be good, I'll give you one more chance.
- 但我要你发誓 - 好吧
- But I want you to promise. - Yeah.
你去拿衣服 我去拿录音机
You get the costumes, and I'll get the record player.
史迪奇变好了 好 好 好 好 好
Stitch good. Good, good, good, good, good.
史迪奇变好了…
Stitch good...
我们准备好了
We are ready.
- 史迪奇 - 丽萝
- Stitch. - Lilo.
- 一切都毁了 - 对…对不起
- Everything's ruined. - I... I sorry.
我不知道为什么我还要相信你
I don't know why I ever believed you.
史迪奇出了问题
Something wrong with Stitch.
我知道你出了什么问题
I know what's wrong with you.
你是个坏家伙 你一直都那么坏
You're bad, and you'll always be bad.
三 二 一
Three. Two. One.
布莱克利 就是它
There it is, Pleakley.
熔接室 唯一能救史迪奇的东西
The fusion chamber, the only thing that can save Stitch.
- 太不可思议了 - 一个天才的作品
- It's amazing. - Just another work of genius.
哦 我可以开动它吗? 求你了 求求你?
Can I switch it on? Please, please?
哦 不 不 不 哦 不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no, no.
这是一个非常精致的东西
That is extremely delicate machine.
花了我很多精力
It takes superior mind.
感谢我吧 危机结束了
Thanks to me, crisis is over.
劲芭? 劲芭?
Jumba? Jumba?
发生什么事了?
What happened?
完了 布莱克利
That's it, Pleakley.
完蛋了
It's over.
我没办法再做一个新的熔接室
I can't build a new fusion chamber.
你当然可以 就像你做第一个一样
Sure you can, like you built the first one.
我没有做第一个
I didn't build first one.
我是从…产品目录上订购的
I ordered it from catalogue.
目录?
A catalogue?
现在我的小生命没有希望了
And now there is no hope for my little creation.
劲芭失败了
Jumba has failed family.
你没有做第一个
So you didn't build the first fusion chamber.
那又怎么样?
So what?
你创造了史迪奇 对吗?对吗?
You still built Stitch, didn't ya? Well, didn't ya?
是的
Yes.
因此你还是一个邪恶的天才 你得承认
And you're still an evil genius. Admit it.
不 我…我不喜欢吹牛
No, I... I don't like to brag.
哦 你看 那就是为什么 你是唯一一个能做到的人
Well, see, that's why you're the only one who can do it.
布莱克利 我的扳手
Pleakley, my wrench!
丽萝?
Lilo?
嗨 丽萝
Hey, Lilo.
我不再和它跳草裙舞了 不要再烦我了
I'm not doing the hula with him. So don't try to make me.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
它毁掉了我获胜的机会
He's ruining my chance of winning.
丽萝 宝贝 那只是一场比赛
Lilo, baby, it's just a contest.
不 不是。从我的床上下去 我们先得谈谈这个
- No, it's not. Now get off my bed. - Not until we talk about this.
你帮不了我 真希望妈妈在
You're no help! I wish Mom were here.
- 我已经尽了我最大的努力 - 那还不够
- I'm doing the best I can. - Well, it's not good enough.
难道你不知道 我也这么想的吗?
Don't you think I know that?
嗨 还记得她怎么样 拼凑那些有趣的星座吗?
Hey. Remember how she would always make up those funny constellations?
比如象瑞士奶酪男人?
Like Swiss Cheese Man?
垃圾袋在哪里了?
Where is the Stinky Bag of Garbage again?
靠近酸奶路
Near the Sour Milky Way.
就在老女人附近… …头上有一个吉娃娃
Right, near the Old Lady with the Chihuahua on her Head.
我必须赢得比赛 就像妈妈那样
I have to win the contest, just like Mom did.
如果我赢了 她会知道我很棒 她会以我为荣的
If I win, she'll know I'm good, and she'll be proud of me.
哦 宝贝
Baby.
你不必通过赢得什么 来让妈妈为你骄傲
You don't have to win anything for Mom to be proud of you.
- 你怎么知道? - 因为我什么都知道
- How do you know? - Because I know everything.
好吧 我不是什么都懂
Okay, I don't know everything,
但我想如果你做回你自己 妈妈就会以你为荣了
but I think Mom would be proud of you just for being you.
你也是
You, too.
谢谢 丽萝
Thanks, Lilo.
史迪奇变好了
Stitch good.
史迪奇现在变好了
Stitch good now.
A little less conversation a little more action, please
All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark A little less fight and a little more spark
Close your mouth and open up your heart and, baby, satisfy me
Satisfy me, baby
你认为丽萝会出现吗?
Do you think Lilo will show up?
自从上次排练之后?她不敢的
After that rehearsal? She wouldn't dare.
- Come on, come on - Come on, come on
Don't procrastinate, don't articulate
Girl, it's getting late gettin' upset waitin' around
A little less conversation a little more action, please
A little more bite and a little less bark A little less fight and a little more spark
Close your mouth and open up your heart and, baby, satisfy me
- Satisfy me - Satisfy me
我只是想说 对于你们的努力我很骄傲
I just wanted to say I am very proud of all your hard work.
如果我来做决定 你们都是第一名
If it were up to me, you would all win first place.
他这么说是为了让输的人感觉好点
He's just saying that so the losers don't feel bad.
嗨 娜妮
Hi, Nani.
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
欢迎来到一年一度的劳动节盛会
Welcome to our annual May Day Festival,
我们的小女孩中的一个 将会被选为阿♥拉♥卡丽
where one of our little girls will be chosen alaka'i.
第一个上场的是阿丽卡 表演菠萝之舞
First up is Aleka, doing the dance of the pineapple.
啊 这个应该可以了
That should do it.
如果不行怎么办?
What if it doesn't work?
能行的
It will.
Maika'i, Aleka.
下一个上场的是玛特﹒埃德蒙
Next up is Mertle Edmonds.
这是我爸爸商店的礼券
It's a gift certificate to my daddy's store.
Hit it.
故事说的是一个叫卡尔的男人
Legend tells of a man named Karl
梦想用一种大家可承担的价格
who dreamt of offering authentic Hawaiian collectibles
提供可信的夏威夷产品
at an affordable price.
比如这件七种自然颜色的衣服
Like this costume in seven natural colors,
还有这些珍珠 每一个都是太平洋的珠宝
and these genuine faux pearls, each a jewel of the Pacific.
一生中最好的事情 就是周末在卡尔商店的大减价
The best things in life are marked down for clearance this weekend at Karl's.
玛特 我能说什么?
Mertle, what can I say?
谢谢
Thank you.
稳操胜券了
It's in the bag.
如果劲芭和布莱克利不快点来 他们就会错过丽萝的表演了
If Jumba and Pleakley don't get here soon, they're gonna miss Lilo.
不
No.
- 怎么了? - 它的线路快要爆♥炸♥了
- What's happening? - His circuits are about to blow.
我们现在必须把它抓到熔接室
We have to get him in the fusion chamber now!
- 我们不应该先测试吗? - 没时间了
- Shouldn't we test it? - There isn't time.
下面我们有请丽萝 她的草裙舞关于一个古老的友谊
Next we have Lilo, who's doing her hula about an ancient friendship.
好了
This is it.
- 你会表演得很棒的 - 史迪奇?
- You'll be great. - Stitch?
我只是想说我…
I just want to say I...
我现在没时间聊天了 我得走了
I can't talk now. I have to go on.
我知道 我…
I know, I...
- 哦 不 坏的我又来了 - 什么?
- No, badness coming on. - What?
- 我…我必须… - 你还好吗?
- I... I have to... - Are you okay?
史迪奇!
Stitch!
不
No.
- 史迪奇? - 不 丽萝 太危险了
- Stitch? - No, Lilo. Too dangerous.
- 史迪奇? - 丽萝 该你了 大家都在等你
- Stitch? - Lilo, it's your turn. Everybody's waiting.
电影精选列表