- 哈哈哈 - 什么?
- Aloha. - What?
再见
Bye-bye.
史迪奇 为什么要这样做?
Stitch, why are you doing this?
请别这样
Please stop.
别这样 史迪奇 别…
Stop it, Stitch. Don't...
不! 史迪奇!
No! Stitch!
醒醒!醒醒!
Wake up! Wake up!
醒醒 史迪奇 醒醒
Wake up, Stitch. Wake up.
史迪奇 醒醒
Stitch, wake up.
好了 没事了 别担心
It's all right. Don't worry.
你只是又做恶梦了
You were just having another nightmare.
好像是个不好的梦
Seems like a bad one.
你知道这意味着什么 对吗?
You know what this means, don't you?
很有意思
Very interesting.
你为什么不告诉我接下来发生的事情呢?
Why don't you tell me what happened next?
哦…
Well...
- 我明白了 - 那么…
- I see. - Then...
然后… 再然后…
And then...
就这样 没了
That's it. No more.
根据我专业的观点 你是害怕重新变成坏蛋
It's my professional opinion that you're afraid of turning bad again.
我们需要测试你善良的程度
We need to test your goodness level.
比如 坏蛋会让这个埃尔维斯的蓝色台灯
For example, someone bad would let this Elvis Blue Hawaii lamp,
1971年的台灯 撞到墙上摔成碎片
circa 1971, smash to pieces against that wall.
或者让我心爱的书 《整型手术失败了》
Or let my favorite book, Plastic Surgeries Gone Wrong,
掉到窗外 永远都找不到
drop out this window to be lost forever.
或者让他的家人痛苦地摔下去 粉身碎骨
Or let his family member fall to her painful, crushing death.
不
No!
看见了?看看你做的好事
See? Look at all the good things you did.
我的诊断?你的善良程度非常高
My prognosis? Your goodness level is extra high.
没有什么需要担心的
Nothing to worry about.
丽萝! 史迪奇! 你们的草裙舞课要迟到了
Lilo! Stitch! You're gonna be late for hula class.
除了那件事
Except that.
史迪奇!
Stitch!
你们两个 快点
Hurry up, you two.
你们两个今天能帮帮我吗? 今晚是家庭之夜
Hey, can you guys help me today? It's family night.
- 我希望房♥子能打扫干净 - 哦 那不是我
- I want the house clean. - Not me.
我有一个非常重要的项目要做 我一直在研究它
I have very important project I've been working on.
不要再搞麦田怪圈了!
No more crop circles!
哦…是别的外星人干的
All the other aliens get to make them.
- 你呢? - 我需要做一个全天的地球调查活动
- What about you? - I have a full day of Earth research.
看脱口秀和杂♥志♥吗?
Watching talk shows and reading magazines?
是啊 那要花很多时间
Yeah, it takes it out of ya.
我们能不能开气垫船?求求你了?
Can we take the hovercraft? Please?
太危险了 而且 别人会看到你们的
It's too dangerous. Besides, someone may see you.
求求你了?
- Please? - Please?
好吧 如果你们能找到的话 就可以开
All right, you can take it if you can find it.
好啊!
Yes!
这次我藏得那么好 他们永远都…
I hid it so good this time, they're never...
谢谢 娜妮
Thanks, Nani.
我得再找一个更隐秘的地方
I gotta find a better hiding place for that thing.
There's no place I'd rather be
Lingering in the ocean blue
对不起
Sorry!
I'd surf till the sun sets beyond the horizon
Flying by on a Hawaiian rollercoaster ride
Hawaiian rollercoaster ride
There's no place I'd rather be
孩子们 我有一个非常激动人心的消息
Girls, I have very exciting news.
这个礼拜是我们的劳动节…
This week is our May Day...
对不起我迟到了 不过你先看看这个
Sorry I'm late. But wait till you see this.
我的呜里呜里练好了
I got my 'uli'uli technique down.
丽萝…
Lilo...
丽萝?
Lilo?
丽萝 我们今天不做这个
Lilo, we're not doing that today.
我们今天不做这个
We're not doing that today.
库木有话要说
Kumu has an announcement.
3天以后 是我们镇上的劳动节庆祝活动
In three days is our town's May Day celebration.
最特别的是
And here's the best part.
将会有一个草裙舞比赛
There will be a hula competition.
你们每个人都创造一种自己的草裙舞
Each of you will create an original hula.
能最好的表现夏威夷精神的人
The one that best expresses the aloha spirit
将成为草裙舞的领队 作为胜利之舞
will lead our halau as the winning dance.
你 你 你
You, you, you!
- 有什么问题吗? - 库木 我有一个
- Are there any questions? - Kumu, I have one.
上课迟到的人能参加练习吗?
Will people who are late to class be allowed to participate?
玛特 我认为夏威夷精神 希望我们能容忍♥他人
Mertle, I think in the spirit of aloha, we should be tolerant of others.
哦 只是随便问问
Well, there's no harm in asking.
我希望你们今天利用上课的时间 开始你们的构思
I want you to use class time today to begin working on your ideas.
劳动节是个大日子
The May Day celebration is big time.
整个镇上的人都会去那
The whole town will be there.
也许我能拿到一份合同
Maybe I'll get a contract.
我们可以做任何我们想做的 甚至是我们自己的服装
We can do any idea we want. Even make our own costumes.
- 酷! - 会有很多事情要做
- Cool! - It'll be a lot of work.
我妈妈知道怎么做出漂亮的衣服
My mom knows how to make great costumes.
我妈妈的针线手艺非常棒
My mom can sew really good.
我妈妈知道很多草裙舞的事情 她可以帮我
My mom knows a lot about hula. She can help me with it.
- 我猜丽萝只有靠自己了 - 她没有妈妈
- I guess Lilo's on her own. - She doesn't have a mom.
- 别这样说 - 是真的
- Don't say that. - It's the truth.
- 不是每个人都有妈妈的 - 好了 不要打断我的话
- Not everyone has a mom. - All right, don't bite my head off.
我不知道要穿什么样的服装
I don't know what costume I'm gonna wear.
丽萝 可以和你说句话吗?
Lilo, may I speak with you?
这本书是关于以前的冠军的
This is a book of past winners.
你知道这个是谁吗?
Do you know who this is?
是你的妈妈
It's your mother.
我妈妈?
- My mom? - Aye.
她是你这个年纪的时候 赢得了比赛
She won the competition when she was your age.
她就像兰花一样美丽 象起伏的海浪一样优雅
She was as beautiful as an orchid and as graceful as a rolling wave.
拿去 要鼓励自己
Here. To inspire you.
那是我妈妈
That's my mom.
当她是我这个年纪时 她赢得了比赛
She won the competition when she was my age.
嗨 丽萝
Hey, Lilo.
当我赢得比赛的时候 也许你的狗能给我拍张照
Maybe your dog can take a picture of me when I win the competition.
- 你怎么知道你会赢? - 那是众所周知的
- How do you know you'll win? - It's pretty well known
我是7岁组里面跳得最好的
that I'm the best dancer in the seven-year-old division.
我不知道 我想也许我能赢
I don't know. I think maybe I can win.
啊?
Hello?
你这个臭跳舞的 你提出的任何东西都是臭臭的
You're a stinky dancer, and anything you come up with will be stinky.
你永远都不会象你妈妈那样的 永远
You'll never be like your mom. Never.
- 好吧 - 够了
- Okay. - That's it!
笑一个
Smile.
你看到了 这次是有一个小小的争执
As you can see, there was a little disagreement...
Again.
下次 把证据冲掉
Next time, flush the evidence.
库木 干嘛不进来?很抱歉这里很乱
Why don't you come inside, Kumu? Excuse the mess.
我们人太多了
We have a full house.
库木 别客气 我刚做了一些柠檬水
Make yourself at home, Kumu. I just made some lemonade.
Hey!
娜妮 我们没有柠檬水了
Nani, we're out of lemonade.
布莱克利 我刚刚做好的
Pleakley, I just made that.
娜妮 你得去我的实验室看看我的新发明
Nani. You have to come to lab and see my new invention.
我刚把地拖了
I just mopped in here!
它会提高你的地球生活质量
It will improve your primitive earthly life.
提到提高生活质量
Speaking of improving your life,
我刚刚读了这篇文章 叫“10天造就一个苗条的你”
I've just been reading this article called Ten Days To A Slimmer You.
都是些很棒的建议
Full of wonderful suggestions.
我没有时间听这些 我们有客人来了
Guys, I don't have time for this. We have a guest.
客人?哦 我们去和他见见面
A guest? Well, let's go meet him.
别去 丽萝惹的麻烦已经够多了
Let's not. Lilo's in enough trouble.
- 麻烦? - 哦 柠檬水喝完了
- Trouble? - Well, all out of lemonade.
总之 我知道我妹妹非常抱歉 而且她不是有心的
Anyway, I know my sister is very sorry and didn't mean it.
- 非常抱歉 - 看见了?
- Very sorry. - See?
- 但我是故意的 - 丽萝?
- But I did mean it. - Lilo?
下次 玛特将会倒下
Next time, Mertle Edmonds is going down.
她会笔直倒下的
She's going way down.
电影精选列表