And, boys?
不要再玩烤面包机
Don't play with the toaster.
嗨 大卫 要走了
Hi, David. Gotta run.
如果你饿的话 我们有烤面包 很多很多
If you're hungry, we've got toast. Lots of toast.
- 我还要多做一些吗? - 把他赶走就是了
- Should I make more? - Just get rid of him.
- 可是怎么做? - 你是地球专家
- But how? - You're the Earth expert.
大卫, 大卫, 大卫
David, David, David.
可怜的 可爱的大卫
Poor, sweet David.
诚实的 天真的大卫
Trusting, naive David.
- 也许我真的需要帮助 - 你落在不可靠的人手里了
- Okay, maybe I do need help. - You're in good hands.
花上29 95 这个皮船你就可以用上一天
For 29.95, you can have the kayak all day long.
可是 当然…
But, of course...
看看她
Look at her.
甚至都不知道你在这里 也许是因为我们藏起来了
- Doesn't even know you're here. - Maybe because we're hiding.
哦 对不起 是我的关系完蛋了?不
I'm sorry. Is my relationship dying? No.
你认为我应该怎么做?
Okay, okay. What you think I should do?
哦 显然她还在犹豫
Well, it's obvious she's taking you for granted.
不过如果她看到另外一个女人 她就不会犹豫了
But she won't if she sees another woman interested.
什么别的女人
What other woman?
- 哦 - 玩得开心
- Yeah! - Have fun.
哦 你是那么迷人 皮肤黝黑
Oh, my, you're so fascinating and tan.
哦 我真笨
I'm so clumsy.
你是在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
- 我不认为… - 起作用了 她走过来了
- I don't think... - It's working. She's coming over.
- 嗨 娜妮 - 不要动 扮酷点
- Hey, Nani. - No waving. Be cool.
这是三角肌还是斜方肌?
Is that a deltoid or a rhomboid?
好了
Okay.
大卫 我5点下班 想一起吃晚饭吗?
Hey, David, I'm off at 5:00. Wanna get some dinner?
- 太好了 - 他有别的打算
- Great. - He has plans.
- 有吗? - 是和我一起 我是这个岛新来的女孩
- He does? - With me. I'm the new girl on the island.
让我说清楚了
Let me get this straight.
你来这里 打断我 然后告诉我
You came here and interrupted me
你假装和布莱克利有什么打算?
to tell me you have pretend plans with Pleakley?
我 哦 不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我叫铃佳 我是外国留学生
My name is Inga. I'm a foreign exchange student.
你嫉妒了?
Are you jealous?
哦…不
No.
哦 你搞砸了
Well, you blew it.
故事就是这样的 史迪奇
This is how the story goes, Stitch.
从前 有一个美丽的女神叫希雅卡
Once, there was a beautiful goddess named Hi'iaka
还有一个英俊的凡人叫卢西亚
and a handsome mortal named Lohi'au.
他们两个亲密无间
They were as close as two people could be.
可是有一天 佩蕾, 火山女神
But one day, Pele, the volcano goddess,
对他们的友谊非常嫉妒
grew jealous of their friendship.
因此她把卢西亚抓走并扔进火山里面 用熔岩填上
So she took Lohi'au and threw him into a volcano filled with molten lava.
史迪奇
Stitch!
是我的错
My bad.
希雅卡在一个山洞发现了他的尸体 在海崖边上
Hi'iaka discovered his body in a cavern by a sea cliff,
她陪着他
and she stayed with him,
祈求上帝 把卢西亚的灵魂带回来
praying to the gods to bring Lohi'au's spirit back.
真的有用了
And it worked.
她的爱让他重返人间
Her love brought him back to life,
证明了爱的力量比死亡还大
proving that love is more powerful than death.
I will love you always
我们准备好彩排了
We are ready for rehearsal.
好了 孩子们 这是你们在明天的比赛之前的 最后一次彩排
Okay, girls, this is your last rehearsal before tomorrow's competition.
如果我忘记动作 而玛特嘲笑我怎么办?
What if I forget the moves and Mertle laughs at me?
我可以生气然后用力打她吗?
And I get mad and pound her?
你得帮帮我 史迪奇 我需要你
You gotta help me, Stitch. I need you.
我们一起
We do together.
我们的草裙舞是关于一个古代的友谊
Our hula is about an ancient friendship
证明爱的力量比死亡要大
that proves love is more powerful than death.
哦 够了
Oh, brother.
伟大的希雅卡女神… 就是我!
The great goddess Hi'iaka... That's me!
还有勇敢英俊的凡人卢西亚
And the brave and handsome mortal Lohi'au.
就是史迪奇
That's Stitch.
我说了 英俊的凡人卢西亚!
I said, the handsome mortal Lohi'au!
哦 英俊的凡人!
Handsome mortal!
Stink-o-rama.
史迪奇 快滚出来
Stitch, get out here.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
够了
Cut it out.
那不是我们练习的
That's not what we practiced.
史迪奇!
Stitch!
不
No!
- 别这样 - 他疯了
- Stop it! - He's crazy!
孩子们 孩子们 躲到我后面
Girls, girls, get behind me.
丽萝 控制好你的狗 小狗乖乖…
Lilo, get control of your dog. Nice doggy...
丽萝! 丽萝!
Lilo! Lilo!
丽萝 你不能再参加草裙舞的彩排了
Lilo, you will not be allowed to rehearse at this halau again.
丽萝 我…我…
Lilo, I... I...
好了 不会那么糟的
Come on. It couldn't have been that bad.
它已经那么糟了
It was.
玛哈利 玩得开心
Mahalo. Have a good one.
- 你没有听我说 - 我在听 可是我得工作
- You're not listening to me. - I'm listening. I have to work.
我的草裙舞事业破灭了 而你在担心你那讨厌的工作?
My hula career is falling to pieces, and you're worried about stinking work?
史迪奇需要你耐心对它
Stitch needs you to be patient with him.
- 它是故意的 - 你不是真的这么想的
- He did it on purpose. - You don't mean that.
你该看看它是怎么干的
You should have seen the way he was acting.
- 你是不是太激动了? - 它的善良程度已经掉到底了
- Aren't you being overdramatic? - His goodness level is at rock bottom.
I love you so
I can't let you go
Don't tell me no
I need your love tonight
Gee, the way you kiss
Sweedee, too good to miss
I want more of this
I need your love tonight
I've been waiting just for tonight
To do some lovin' and hold you tight
Don't tell me, baby, you gotta go
I got the hi-fi high and the lights down low
Hey, now, hear what I say
You better stay
Don't run away
I need your love tonight
I love you so
I can't let you go
Don't tell me no
I need your love tonight
Gee, the way you kiss
Sweedee, too good to miss
I want more of this
I need your love tonight
哦
Yeah.
伟大的希雅卡女神… 那就是我
The great goddess Hi'iaka... That's me.
…还有勇敢的凡人卢西亚…
And the brave mortal Lohi'au...
哦 那还是我
That's also me.
…是最好的朋友
Were best friends.
丽萝 瞧
Lilo, look.
- 他们的友谊证明了… - 我变好了 没有坏的了
- Their friendship proved... - I'm good now. No more badness.
哦 对不起
Sorry.
- 伟大的希雅卡女神… - 史迪奇 变好了
- The great goddess Hi'iaka... - Stitch good.
史迪奇 走开好吗
Stitch, just get outta here.
灰蘑菇
Fuzzball.
- 不 你出去 - 不 是你
- No, you out. - No, you.
- 你 你 - 你 你
- You. You! - You. You!
好吧
Fine.
我走
I will.
- 不 史迪奇走 - 我先走
- No, Stitch will. - I'm leaving first.
- 我先走!我先 - 不!史迪奇先
- I'm leaving first! I am. - No! Stitch first!
谁拿了我的…谁拿了我的吹风机?
Who took my hair... Who took my hair dryer?
回来 你会后悔的
Get back here. You'll be sorry.
- 开门 - 是谁啊?
- Open this door, trog. - Who's there?
- 史迪奇 开门 - 好吧
- Stitch. Open the door. - Okay.
你们两个怎么了?
What is up with you two?
- 娜妮 是我 - 你们两个都不要动
- Nani, it's me. - Neither of you move.
大卫 很高兴你来…
David, I'm glad you're here...
大卫?
David?
娜妮 你不是海里唯一的一条鱼
Nani, you're not the only fish in the sea.
- 告诉她你有… - 因为我有许多…呃…
- Tell her you have... - Because I have a lot of...
- 告诉她你的选择 - 选择?
- Tell her your options. - Options?
选择 哦 真的?
Options. Really?
你嫉妒吗?
电影精选列表