索克斯!
Sox!
谢谢你 依奇
Thank you, Izzy.
进不去
There is no way in.
也许我可以帮忙
Perhaps I could help.
你不能躲着我 巴斯
You can't hide for me, Buzz.
这就像在躲自己
It's like hiding from yourself.
我会找到你的
I'll always find you.
手动超控启动
Manual override activated.
-巴斯!-就现在!
-Buzz! -Now!
来吧 我们离开这里!
Come on, let's get outta here!
我们必须炸毁这艘飞船
We have to blow up the ship.
没有时间了 我们不可能成功的
There's no time. We'll never make it.
哦 是的 我们能
Oh, yes, we will.
自毁程序倒数10...
Self-destruct sequence complete in ten...
-... 9 8... -I.V.A.N. ?I.V.A.N.!
-...nine, eight... -I.V.A.N.? I.V.A.N.!
扎克.
Zurg.
达比 我们必须投降
Darby, we have to surrender.
不 我不会放弃的
No! I am not giving up.
是的 我也是 抓紧了
Yep, neither am I. Hold on.
-... 5 4... -我们走吧
-...five, four... -Let's go.
-... ...3 2... -大家都进来
-...three, two... -Everyone, get in.
...1
...one.
巴斯光年任务日志
Buzz Lightyear mission log.
我们已经摧毁了扎克飞船和扎克本人
We've destroyed the Zurg's ship and Zurg himself.
现在我只需要追上犰狳号♥ 以便...
Now I just have to catch up to the Armadillo in order to--
你要去哪儿?
Going somewhere?
警告 引擎灾难性损坏
Warning, engine damage is catastrophic.
巴斯光年任务日志 我现在拥有了晶体
Buzz Lightyear mission log. I now have the crystal in my possession,
终于可以完成任务了
and can finally, at long last finish the mission.
我要回去重来 巴斯
I'm gonna go back and matter again, Buzz.
你呢?
And you?
你会像从没存在过
You will be like you have never here.
准备去死吧
Prepare to die.
今天不行 扎克
Not today, Zurg.
我们已经进入了这个星球的引力范围
We've entered the planet's gravitational pull.
我们会坠毁吗?
Are we gonna crash?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
巴斯!
Buzz!
我做不到
I can't do it.
巴斯 没关系的
Buzz, it's okay.
我们可以
We can.
你能保持飞船稳定吗?
Can you keep the ship steady?
是的 我想可以
Yeah. I think so.
好的 索克斯 把应急电池与飞行控制的电源接上
Okay, Sox, fuse the emergency battery the power of flight controls.
明白
Got it.
我需要一个副驾驶
I'll need a co-pilot.
好的 但我只在模拟器上做过这个
Okay, but I've only done this in the simulator.
好 那现在就要来真的了
Well, it's about to get real.
记住 向后拉动操纵杆--
Remember, pull back on the yoke--
-容易 -是的 对不起 从现在开始 我会好好干
-Easy. -Yep. Sorry. Nice and easy from now on.
没用的!
It's not working!
我们速度太快了
We're going in too fast.
-I. V. A. N. -是的 船长?
-I.V.A.N. -Yes, Captain?
-我们太快了 -恭喜!
-We're going too fast. -Congratulations!
我们不要纸屑 我们要减速!
We don't need confetti, we need brakes!
哦 我知道了!
Oh, I know!
-反推装置!-在地板上
-The air brake! -On the floor.
达比!
Darby!
-它卡住了 -什么?
-It's stuck. -What?
盖子 它被卡住了
The cover, it's stuck.
我需要一把螺丝刀 或者一把剪子
I need a screwdriver, or a hair clipper
某样小楔子
Some sort of a small wedge.
我有笔!
I've got the pen!
-巴斯!- 大家都还好吗?
-Buzz! - Is everyone okay?
-是的 -我想是的
-Yeah. -I think so.
是条子!大家快跑!
The cops! Everybody, run!
等等 这只是救援队
Wait. It's just the rescue team.
对 好的
Right. Okay.
你看起来是个正直的人 怎么会被关起来?
You seem like a decent citizen. What led to your incarceration?
我偷了一艘船
I stole a ship.
我们中谁没有在 绝望的时候...
Who among us hasn't stolen a ship in a moment of...
偷过船呢?
relative desperation?
我是个足智多谋的人 我的武器就是聪明才智
I'm a man of resources. My weapon is ingenuity.
我可以做任何事情!
I can do anything!
能别在我耳边大叫吗?
Can you not shout in my ear?
是的 对不起
Yep, sorry.
还好吗?
You're okay?
我上过了太空了
I was in space.
你奶奶会以此为傲
Your grandma would be proud.
她也会以你为傲
She'd be proud of you too.
她一直如此
She always was.
等等 你的晶体呢?
Wait. Where is your crystal?
没了
It's gone.
但你的任务...
But your mission...
你不是想回家吗
You wanted to go home.
你知道吗 这么久以来 第一次
You know, for the first time in a long time
我觉得我已经到家了
I feel like I am home.
扎克
Zurg.
小心!
Look out!
哇?
Whoa?
不许动!
Stop right now!
光年
Lightyear.
你盗窃了星际指挥部的财产 偷了实验性飞船
You absconded with Star Command property, stolen experimental spacecraft
并违抗你指挥官的命令
and defied a direct order from your commander.
我应该关你的禁闭
I gotta throw you into stockade.
但我为你制定了别的计划
But I have other plans for you.
我们想让你建立一个新的太空游侠团队
We want you to start a new version of the Space Ranger Corps.
宇宙保护部
Universe Protection Division.
你将再次成为一名太空游侠 巴斯
You're gonna be a Space Ranger again, Buzz.
你可以从扎普巡逻队的精英中亲自挑选你的团队
You can hand-select your team from the very best of the Zap Patrol
并按照你的喜好训练他们
and train them to your liking.
Zap, zap!
Zap, zap!
好吧 你真好 先生
Well, that's very kind of you, sir.
但恐怕我不得不拒绝
But I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline.
我已经有了自己的团队
I already have my team.
这些新装备真牛X 臂部发射器 还有火箭翼
These new suits are amazing. Arm blaster, rocket wings.
都抵不过一只笔
It could use a pen though.
真不敢相信我被允许携带武器了 要是双枪就更好了
I can't believe I'm allowed to carry this. I wish I had two of them.
你现在的记录干干净净 并且要自♥由♥有自♥由♥ 要装备有装备
You got a clean record. and you're free and armed.
你怎么还在抱怨?
How are you still complaining?
我是因为表现良好而被释放的 而不是因为态度好
I got off for good behavior, not good attitude.
你知道 我本来从不♥穿♥裤子
You know, I never wear pants,
但突然觉得不♥穿♥裤子很奇怪
but suddenly it feels weird to not be wearing pants.
不♥穿♥裤子看起来很奇怪吗?
Does it look weird without pants?
不 看起来很好
No, you look good.
我希望我可以把它拉下来
I wish I could pull that off.
瞧啊 奶奶 我成为了太空游侠
Look, Grandma, I'm a Space Ranger.
就像你一样
Just like you.
好了 队员们 我们在第四区的伽马象限发现了一个信♥号♥♥
All right, team, we've picked up a signal in the Gamma Quadrant of Sector 4.
我们不知道它是什么 但我们不会等待它来入侵我们的家园
We don't know what it is, but we're not gonna wait for it to invade our home.
收到 指挥官 不会让你失望的
Copy, Commander. You can count on us.
巴斯光年任务日志 星际日期4071年
Buzz Lightyear mission log. Star date 4071.
作为精英宇宙保护小组的成员
As members of the Elite Universe Protection Unit
作为太空游游侠团队的成员
of the Space Ranger Corps,
我们的任务是保护星系不受任何敌人入侵
we've been charged to protect the galaxy from the threat of invasion
任何星系联盟的死敌
from any sworn enemies of The Galaxy Alliance.
好了 各位 请确保你们都系好了安全带
Okay, everyone, make sure you're securely fastened.
-我们都准备好了吗?弹♥药♥?-没问题
-Do we have everything? Munitions? -Check.
-营养品呢?-我带了三明治
-Sustenance? -I brought sandwiches.
你不会因此吐一飞船?
And your tummy will be okay?
电影精选列表