1995年, 一个叫安迪的男孩在生日时得到了一个巴斯光年玩具
In 1995, a boy named Andy got a Buzz Lightyear toy for his birthday.
这个玩具来自于他最喜欢的电影
It was from his favorite movie.
就是这部电影
This is that movie.
未知空间 距地球420万光年
UNCHARTED SPACE 4.2 MILLION LIGHT YEARS FROM EARTH
星际指挥部SC-01探索船 船员1200人
STAR COMMAND SC-01 EXPLORATION VESSEL CREW: 1200
巴斯光年任务日志 星际日期3901年
Buzz Lightyear mission log. Star date 3901.
传感器在一个未知星球上
Sensors have detected potential life forms.
检测到可能有生命存在
on an uncharted planet.
所以我们要绕道去调查一下
So, we're making a detour to investigate.
太空游侠会进行初步评估
Space Rangers will make initial evaluation,
然后决定是否唤醒冬眠中的
then assess whether it's worth waking the science crew
科学船员
from their hyper-sleep.
当ERIC采集核心样本时
While the ERIC takes core samples
我将探索一下这个陌生星球有没有什么奇怪地方
I will explore further the oddities of this strange planet.
地面看来有点不太稳定
Terrain seems a bit unstable.
还没有检测到此区域是否可以进行呼吸
No read-out yet if the area is breathable.
似乎没有任何智慧生命存在的迹象
There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.
-你在和谁说话?-没和谁
-Who are you talking to? -No one.
你又在自言自语
You were narrating again.
才不是呢 我在做任务日志呢
I was not. Just doing the mission log.
不会有人听你的日志的
You do know no one ever listens to them.
我知道 只不过这样能让我集中注意力
I know that, narrating helps me with focus.
-保持头脑敏锐 -好吧
-Stay sharp. -Yeah.
好吧 霍桑指挥官 如果你介意这个
Well, if it bothers you, Commander Hawthorne.
我很乐意回萝卜号♥上等着
I'm happy to wait back on the turnip.
请别叫它萝卜号♥
Please don't call it the turnip.
但这艘船看起就像个萝卜
But the ship looks like a root vegetable.
好啦 你在设计图预览时都说过了
Yes, you made that very clear at the design review.
你知道我自言自语有多久了?
How long have you known that I narrate?
从我们都还是学员的时候就一直这样
Forever. Since you and I were cadets.
说到这 你忘了带那个菜鸟来了
Speaking of, you forgot to take the rookie with you.
啊 霍桑指挥官 你知道我对菜鸟是什么感觉
Ah, Commander Hawthorne, you know how I feel about rookies.
这和我对自动驾驶的感觉一样
It's the same way I feel about autopilots.
"先生 有什么可以协助你的吗?有什么我可以做的吗?"
"How may I assist you? Is there anything I can do, sir?"
他们帮不上忙 却能把简单的事情复杂化
They don't help, they just over-complicate things.
所以我最好还是自己亲手来
I'm better off just doing the job myself.
所以我把菜鸟带来了
Which is why I brought the rookie.
你好
Hello.
-不是吧 -巴斯 规定要求我们把他带上
-No. -Buzz, protocol requires we bring him along.
-他的眼神会充满悲伤 -巴斯
-He's gonna have sad eyes. -Buzz.
你知道我受不了这种眼神
You know I can't deal with sad eyes.
-看看这个菜鸟 巴斯 -不
-Look at the rookie, Buzz. -No.
-看看这个菜... 看... -不... ...不
-Look at the roo...Look... -No...no.
-光年 -不
-Lightyear. -No.
-看看他 -不看
-Look at him. -Not looking.
-看 看 -不
-Look. Look. -No.
-看看这个菜鸟 -不 不
-Look at the rookie. -No. No.
好的 好吧 好吧 你赢了
All right. All right. You win.
瞧啊 费瑟... 费瑟汉姆斯坦...
Look, Feather...Featheringhamstan...
是费瑟林汉姆斯坦长官
It's Featheringhamstan, sir.
听着 菜鸟 首先 没人跟你说话你就闭嘴
Look, rookie, first, you will not speak unless spoken to.
-是的 长官 -我还没说完呢
-Yes, sir. -Still talking.
第二 尊重制♥服♥
Second, respect the suit.
这制♥服♥意味着什么
This suit means something.
它不仅仅是在保护你的身体 更是在保护整个宇宙
It's not just protecting your body, it's protecting the universe.
这制♥服♥是你对世界的承诺
This suit is a promise to the world that you,
最重要的事情是
and you alone will do one thing above all.
不惜一切代价完成任务
Finnish the mission no matter the cost.
你永远不能放弃 不管你在星际中遇见什么状况... ...
You will never quit, whatever the galaxy may throw your way--
关掉那个玩意!
Will you please turn that off!
这也太简单了
It's just too easy.
你在讽刺我 是吗?
You're mocking me, aren't you?
是的 但这是支持你的一种方式
Yeah, but in a supportive way.
听着 我想说的是 指挥官 我们俩已经把这项工作搞定了
Look, what I'm trying to say, Commander, is that you and I have this job down.
-长官 -我还没说完
-Sir. -Still talking.
在任何时候我都知道你在想什么 我知道你会去哪里
At any moment I know what you're thinking, I know where you're gonna be.
但这个人 我不知道
But this guy, I don't know.
他去哪了?
Where'd he go?
你看到了吗?这正是我要说的
You see? This is exactly what I'm talking about.
他不是在帮忙 人都没影了
He's not helping. He's wandered off.
是藤条!
Vines!
有虫子!
Bugs!
飞船正在往下陷
The ship. It's sinking.
各位 回到萝卜号♥上!
Everyone, back to the turnip!
哦 现在可以叫萝卜了
Oh, so now it's the turnip.
启动隐身模式 这应该为我们争取到足够的时间
Engage Stealth Mode. That should buy us enough time.
我们到不了了
We're not gonna make it.
就快到了!
Almost there!
好吧 执行B计划 准备好了吗?
Okay, plan B. Ready?
开始吧!
Go!
-该死!-我可以把它接好
-Blast! -Here, I can re-route it.
给我点时间
Just give me a minute.
那谁去哪儿了...
Where is the...
救命啊!
Help!
菜鸟
rookie.
救救我!
Help me!
巴斯光年任务日志 这个星球完全不适合居住
Buzz Lightyear mission log. The planet is clearly uninhabitable.
事实上 全是敌对生物
In fact, outright hostile.
会动的植物抓住了学员弗斯-费瑟林...
The sentient foliage have apprehended cadet Furth-Feathering...
费瑟林斯顿...费瑟...费瑟...
Featheringston...Feather...
他们抓走了菜鸟
They got the rookie,
那个我一开始就强烈反对他加入的...
who I strongly suggested should not have joined in the first--
该死的
Blast.
-巴斯!-现在!
-Buzz! -Now!
快走吧 游侠!
Move it, ranger!
我们正在返回船上的路上
Making our way back to the ship.
快点 巴斯!
Come on, Buzz!
快点!
Hurry!
引擎室一切正常
All good at the engine room.
-我去开飞船 -那我--
-I'll take the helm. -And I will--
什么都别做 我来就行
Do nothing. I've got this.
有什么需要我协助的吗?
How may I assist you?
自动导航仪
Autopilots.
-有什么我可以做的吗 先生?-没有 什么也没有!
-Is there anything I can do, sir? -No and no!
这可不是在玩模拟器
This is not a simulation.
指挥官 报告状态!
Commander, status!
燃油注入
Fuel engaged.
所有系统运行
All systems go.
警告 发射轨迹不正常
Warning. Launch trajectory unsound.
起来吧 起来吧
Come on. Come on.
即将发生碰撞
Collision imminent.
中止 中止
Abort. Abort.
光年船长 需要我帮忙吗?
Captain Lightyear, do you need my help?
-不需要 -你确定吗?
-Negative. -Are you sure?
我是巴斯光年 我总是很确定
I'm Buzz Lightyear. I'm always sure.
糟透了 巴斯
It's bad, Buzz.
光速驱动晶体完全损坏了
The hyper-speed crystal was totally destroyed.
长话短说 我们被困在这了
Long story short: we're marooned.
我不知道
I don't know.
你这是干什么?
What are you doing?
送自己上军事法庭
I'm court-martialing myself.
别 别这样
No. You're not.
霍桑指挥官 我特此解除自己太空游侠的职务
Commander Hawthorne, I hereby relieve myself of all Space Ranger duties.
这是我的错 这些人原本应该好好的
This was my fault. And these people deserve better.
你可以把我关起来
You can throw me in the brig.
完成任务 巴斯
Finish the mission, Buzz.
这就是我们应该做的
That's what we do.
但得等到所有人都回家了才算完成任务
We're not done until everyone gets home.
但我们没有燃料晶体
But we have no fuel crystal.
所以我们在这个星球上开采资源 制♥造♥一个新晶体
So we mine resources on this planet, create a new crystal.
电影精选列表