电影精选列表
从没想过我们得出来推它一把
Never thought we'd have to get out and push.
那是雅典娜失落的拱门啊 快带我们回家吧
Athena's fallen arches, our way home.
大家再加把劲吧!
Everyone, heave.
好!
Yeah!
你找我吗?
You summoned me?
我想你肯定是要称赞我...
No doubt to heap praise upon my brilliant execution...
完美执行终结正义联盟的计划吧
...of our plan to end the Justice League?
记住你的身分 人类
Remember your place, human.
你还没履行你最终的承诺
You haven't completed your end of the agreement yet.
为了确保最终胜利 我打算再给你们几份礼物
To ensure our victory, I have provided a few more gifts.
谁知道雷克斯 会藏一群机器猴子
Who knew Lex had robo-monkeys up his sleeve?
真让我刮目相看
Color me impressed.
向前一步 军团成员
Forward, my legions.
这座城市很快就是我们的了
The city will soon be ours.
等大都会市陷落 整个世界也很快就会陷落
And as goes Metropolis, so goes the world.
我们肯定能领导全世界
We lead the world and there's no doubt
等任务完成后 我们就能到处享乐
When there's no work We play and shout
-好耶! -嗨 世界前任统治者
- Yeah! -Hello, former rulers of the world.
是雷克斯路瑟
It's Lex Luthor.
是路德还是路瑟?
Is it Luther or Luthor?
我 雷克斯路瑟 本世纪最伟大的犯罪者
I, Lex Luthor, the greatest criminal mind of our time...
以及西神恶煞的末日军团领导者
...and the leader of the nefarious Legion of Doom...
在此宣布 要求世界各政♥府♥立即投降
...declare the immediate surrender of the world's governments.
若你们拒绝...
If you refuse...
那么大都会市就将成为前车之监
...well, let's just say Metropolis is about to be a cautionary tale.
好吧 计划是这样的
Okay, here's the plan.
哈尔 你 闪电侠和神力女超人 去攻击末日大堂
Hal, you, Flash and Wonder Woman take out the Hall of Doom.
超人和我会阻止古鲁德 和所有地面攻击
Superman and I will stop Grodd and the forces on the ground.
-那我呢? -我要你待在正义大堂 生化人
- What about me? -I need you to stay in the hall, Cyborg.
暂时保卫基地 还有盯紧这个火星人
Hold down the fort. And also keep an eye on this Martian.
我说了 蝙蝠侠 我不会害你们
I told you, Batman, I am not a threat.
话是这么说
So you say.
但你之前的确假扮过我们 陷害我们 把我们从地球驱逐
But you did impersonate us, frame us, and cause our banishment from Earth.
没错 但除此之外...
Yes, but other than that...
蝙蝠侠 我想和你一起去
Batman, I wanna go with you.
生化人 你之前没听从指令...
Cyborg, by going rogue, like I wanted to...
但你救了我们全部人
...you saved us all.
但现在我需要你确保圣纳托 和火星人在原地不动
But right now, I need you to make sure Sinestro and the Martian stay put.
你能做到这点吗 士兵?
Can you do that, soldier?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
胜利是属于我们的!
Victory is ours!
-还早呢 -什么?
- Not quite. - What?
别担心 古鲁德
Don't worry, Grodd.
你可以在黑门监狱 吃一辈子的香蕉
You can have all the bananas you want in Blackgate Prison.
干掉他
Destroy him.
你一定没想到我也做了一套 对战你的服装吧
Ha-ha. Little did you suspect that I designed the Bat-gorilla battle suit...
就为了这一刻
...for just such an occasion.
竟然对着别人背部开枪?
Shooting a man in the back?
我以为你比我想像中还进化 古鲁德
I thought you were more evolved than that, Grodd.
路瑟 有人来插手了
Luthor, we have company.
是正义联盟 我以为我解决他们了
Ah! The Justice League. I thought we ended them.
他们为什么就不能干脆消失?
Why won't they just stay ended?
让我向你示范怎么解决他们
Let me show you how it's done.
我得全神贯注...
I'd have to have eyes in the back of my head...
因为我会大大超前你
...since I'll be way ahead of you.
我想就用网子取胜吧
I'll consider this a net victory.
在板凳上好好看着吧 闪电侠
Enjoy your time on the bench, Flash.
看看真正的运动员 是怎么得分的
Watch a real player score some points.
所以你是想比赛了?
So you like to play games, huh?
那就来比吧
Game on.
15 30 40
Fifteen. Thirty. Forty.
我今天火力全开
I'm on fire today.
让我拿木袋帮你冷却
Let me cool you off with an ice pack.
看来你应该先暖身过后再来 零分
Heh-heh. Looks like you should've warmed up. Zero points.
闪电侠脱逃了 10分
Flash escaping? Ten points.
不 不 我刚才是40分
No, no, no, I had 40.
而且逃开冰的攻击 多得15分
Plus escape from ice, so that's an extra 15.
我有一份惊喜要送你 神力女超人
I've got a little surprise for you, Wonder Woman.
那不叫惊喜 这才叫惊喜
Uh, that wasn't the surprise. This is the surprise.
我们惊喜已经用完了 该怎么阻止她?
We're out of surprises. How do we stop her?
利用她的弱点 同情心
By exploiting her one weakness: her compassion.
你打歪了 雷克斯
You missed, Lex.
是吗?
Did I?
不 是动物医院!
No. The animal hospital.
噢 我们该逃了
Oh, we should run.
是该逃了 但我被吓得动弹不得
I would, but I'm frozen with fear.
五百分
Five hundred points.
六百分
Six hundred points.
你比那一群猴子还无趣
You're less fun than a barrel of monkeys.
总共有几只啊?
How many of these are there, any--?
不 是克力普顿石
No. Kryptonite.
等等 超人 我来了
Hold on, Superman. I'm coming.
末日大堂是特别打造来...
The Hall of Doom was specifically designed...
抵抗你的超能力 并利用你的弱点
...to withstand your powers and exploit your weaknesses.
击败整支正义联盟是迟早的事
It is only a matter of time before it defeats the entire Justice League.
不是整支 我的朋友 我有个主意
Not the entire league, my green friend. I have an idea.
(正义大堂 准备发射)
正义大堂发生了什么事?
What's happening to the Hall of Justice?
我之前升级过它的装备 这是我的嗜好
I gave it an upgrade. It's my hobby.
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
抓稳了
Hold on.
有人在家吗?
anybody home?
什么? 停止传输
What? Stop this transmission.
这是从哪里来的?
Where is it coming from?
路瑟 我侦测到 有个巨大物体飞向我们
Luthor, I'm picking up something big flying towards us.
打开萤幕!
On the screen.
不 这不可能
No. It can't be.
你看 是巨型鸟
Look, it's a giant bird.
不 那是飞机
No, it's a plane.
它肯定不是超人
Well, it certainly isn't Superman.
他看起来像在打磕睡
He seems to be taking a nap.
我也想打磕睡
I could use a nap.
生化人
Cyborg.
现在让他们瞧瞧我们的实力
Now let's show them what we got.
还有我们的风格
And we got style.
发射迪斯科飞弹
Launch disco missiles.
放开我们的领导者 古鲁德
Unhand our duly elected leader, Grodd.
很高兴危急时有你帮我 超人
Good to know you have my back when it counts, Superman.
看来是生化人帮了大家
Looks like Cyborg had all our backs.
他以后会成为了不起的领导者
He'll make a great leader someday.
我们走吧
Let's go.
把能发射的都发射吧 开火
Shoot everything we've got at them. Fire.
星盾防护 启动!
Star shield, activate.
我把这称作最后的正面一击
I call this my in-your-face finale.
快过来
Come on.
我先到动物医院的 900分
I got to the pet hospital first. Nine hundred points.
哇 神力女超人 这看起来很重啊
Wow, Wonder Woman, that looks pretty heavy.
对你来说也很吃力
Even for you.
用你的热视线修补医院裂缝
Use your heat vision to seal the cracks in the building.
好主意
Great idea.
别担心 鸟儿都安全
Don't worry, the birds are safe.
那算一千分
That's a thousand points.
鸟? 我可是救了猫
Birds? Ha! I've saved cats.
那算五千分
That's 5000 points.
你开什么玩笑? 狗 我救了狗
Are you kidding me? Dogs. I've saved dogs.
那算一百万分
One million points.
你们之间幼稚竞赛到此为止!
This ridiculous one-upsmanship has gone on long enough.
我们帮助人们 因为这是正确的事
We help people because it's the right thing to do.
真正的英雄是不计较分数的
True heroes do not keep score.
-她说得对 你知道吗? -对
- Ugh. She's right, you know. -Yeah.
但我就算不算分数也比你强
电影精选列表