电影精选列表
我只是来送你们一点饯别礼的
I just came to give you a little farewell gift.
但愿你有保留礼物收据啊 圣纳托
I hope you kept the gift receipt, Sinestro.
继续开火 他只能一直用防护罩 无法反击
Keep firing. He'll have to keep up that shield and won't be able to attack.
是吗?
Think so?
见见我的新朋友吧
Meet my new best friend.
这玩意儿叫父之盒
It's called a Father Box.
这东西不是刚打败过你们吗?
Doesn't this just bowl you over?
准备被冲到银河的另一端吧
Prepare to be flushed to the other side of the galaxy.
我懂了 马桶 冲水
Oh, I get it. Bowl. Flush.
就像冲马桶一样!
Like a toilet!
当我说
And then I said:
"准备好冲向银河的另一端吧"
"Prepare to be flushed to the other side of the galaxy."
我肯定闪电侠没听懂
I bet Flash didn't get it.
恭喜我们了
Congratulations to us all.
末日军团胜利了
The Legion of Doom is victorious.
胜者全拿
And to the victors go the spoils.
-地球是属于我们的了 -好耶!
- The Earth is ours. - Yeah!
好耶
Yes!
就像之前讨论过的 大家平分战利品
As discussed earlier, we will be dividing up the loot.
这样的话 就是指地球上所有东西了
In this case, that means everything on Earth.
我要所有黄色的东西
I claim everything yellow.
不行 香蕉也是黄色的
No way. Bananas are yellow.
这个嘛 你可以吃绿香蕉啊
Well, you can have the green bananas.
黄金算黄色吗? 如果算就不公平了
Is gold yellow? Because, you know, that's not fair.
你不能独占黄色的东西
You can't just call all yellow.
那我要红色的 所有红色的东西都属于我
I call red. Everything red is mine.
红宝石 口红 苹果
Rubies, lipstick, apples.
海是蓝色的
The ocean's blue.
-海洋里所有东西都属于我 -圣纳托 为奖励你冲走正义联盟
- Everything in the ocean is mine. -Sinestro, as a bonus...
你想怎么稿赏自己?
...why don't you treat yourself?
毁了他们的正义大堂 这样在我们征服地球时...
Go destroy their Hall of Justice, so when the conquest begins...
人们也没有地方能求救
...people will know they have no one to turn to.
我做了也别怪我
Heh-heh. Don't mind if I do.
雷克斯 这些关于征服地球后...
Lex, all this talk of conquest...
像战争分赃地球资源的谈话...
...of dividing this planet like the spoils of war...
我们不是带来自♥由♥的解放者吗?
...are we not liberators bringing freedom?
是啊 当然了 乔恩 我们是在解放他们啊
Yes. Yes. Of course, J'onn. We are freeing them.
我们解放他们 让他们自己做主
We're freeing them of making their own decisions.
别浪费你的心灵感应在这件事上 相信我
Don't you worry your telepathic green head about it. Trust me.
我会的
I Will.
暂时会的
For now.
火星人有什问题吗?
Problems with the Martian?
他会慢慢理解的
He's catching on.
所幸他已经完成他的工作了
Fortunately, he's already served his purpose.
随时都能把他处理掉
Feel free to eliminate him permanently.
噢 彼萨送来了
Oh, the pizza's here.
我们现在被重力拉近黑洞里 大家抓稳了
We're caught in the gravity pull of that black hole. Hang tight.
抓稳了
Hanging.
拜托 宝贝 你可以的
Come on, baby. You got this.
我已经灌输她我所有意志力了 但我就是无法摆脱重力
Ugh. I'm giving her all the willpower I've got, but I just can't escape its gravity.
-你们在后面还好吗? -还好
- You guys all right back there? - All right.
噢 可怜的朋友
Oh, poor friend.
我来唱天堂岛 逝去的英雄之歌♥给你听
I shall sing the Themysciran song of dead heroes for you.
不需要唱歌♥ 神力女超人
No need to sing, Wonder Woman.
那只是个假人
He's just a dummy.
没关系 他依然是我们的朋友
That doesn't matter. He was our friend.
不 那是机器人
No, that was Cy-bot. Huh.
难怪起飞后他就怪怪的
No wonder he was acting weird ever since takeoff.
那么就有两个疑问了
Which leaves us with two questions:
我们该怎么摆脱这个危机?
How do we get out of this jam...
还有 真正的生化人在哪?
...and where is the real Cyborg?
我不想让大家继续处于困境...
I hate to leave the guys in a lurch...
...但我知道事情不太对劲
...but I know there was something fishy going on.
一定有线索 但在哪里?
There must be some clue here, but where?
在哪里? 在哪里?
Where? Where?
线索
Ah! A clue.
某种奇特的外星科技
Some kind of weird alien tech.
这是怎么弄到这来的? 我得调录影画面来看
How'd this get here? Better check the security tapes.
噢 我认得你
Oh, I know you.
你就是那天在人群中的身影
Aha! That's the thing I saw.
我就知道不可能会凑巧 有个穿红内♥裤♥的绿色生物出现
I knew it couldn't have been some random green guy in red underwear.
我现在必须找出证据 还正义联盟清白
All I have to do is get this evidence out there and clear the Justice League.
和谁一起还他们清白?
Clear them with who?
再过几小时 末日军团就会掌控全世界了
Within a few hours, the Legion of Doom will have taken over the world.
我很遗憾
How sad for me.
没想到还有一名 正义联盟成员留下
Only one member of the Justice League left...
还是最弱的一个
...and it's the weakest one.
我想你早就知道事情的结局了对吧 半人?
I think you already know how this ends, don't you, half-man?
你打歪了
You missed.
我得动作快 这证据比我个人讨回公道还重要
Gotta keep moving. This evidence is more important than me getting payback.
喂 那是神力女超人的隐形飞机
Hey, that was Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet.
等她发现你干的好事 你会倒大嵋的
Oh, when she finds out what you did, you are gonna be in so much trouble.
她永远不会发现这件事...
She'll never find out...
其他正义联盟成员也不会...
...nor will the rest of the Justice League...
因为我已经把他们冲到 宇宙另一端了
...because I flushed them all to the opposite side of the universe.
我说"冲"因为我创造了一个虫洞...
I say flushed because I created this Wormhole, you see...
而且它就像...
...and it resembled a--
总之你也得过去
You just had to be there.
快跑吧!
Go ahead, run.
这会让你的最后一击变得更有趣
It'll make your final defeat all the more enjoyable.
我得活下来 我得想办法阻止末日军团
Gotta stay alive. Gotta find a way to stop the legion.
什么? 正义联盟?
What? The Justice League?
你们还活着?
Alive?
什么? 他在说什么?
What? What's he talking about?
不可能
Impossible.
不是不可能
Not impossible.
对我来说
- For me. -Ah!
我掌控你的心灵了 圣纳托
You are under my mental control, Sinestro.
你想重获自♥由♥就按我说的去做
The only way to be set free is to do what I ask.
你就是那个陷害我们的变形人 对吧? 你对他做了什么?
You're the shape-shifter who set us up, aren't you? What'd you do to him?
像我一样的火星人 都有操控他人心灵的能力
Martians, like me, have the ability to influence minds.
任何有机体的心灵
Organic minds.
但你不会 生化人
Unlike yours, Cyborg.
噢 在发电厂的时候
Oh, the power plant.
大家都看见发电厂故障了...
Everyone else saw the plant malfunctioning...
...因为是你让他们看见的
...because you were making them see that.
但你无法操控我的机械大脑
But my cyber-organic brain is immune to your powers.
我还是无法相信你
I still don't trust you.
拜托你 住手
Please. Stop.
我是来帮忙的
I am here to help.
就像你帮忙驱逐正义联盟吗?
Pfft. Like you helped the Justice League get banished?
现在这个世界 已经成为末日军团的囊中物了
The world is an all-you-can-conquer buffet for the Legion of Doom.
我被他们骗了
I was tricked.
雷克斯路瑟把我从52区解放
Lex Luthor freed me from Area 52.
我以为他是个解放者
I thought he was a liberator.
我让我的复仇之心 影响我的判断力了
I let my thirst for vengeance cloud my judgment.
拜托 让我将功赎罪
Please, let me make this right.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
怎么帮? 我有一些想法
- How? -I have some thoughts.
终于 万那杜 越南 委内端拉 维京群岛...
Finally. Vanuatu, Vietnam, Venezuela, Virgin Islands...
叶门 尚比亚和辛巴威 属于冷冻队长
...Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe will go to Captain Cold.
等等 什么? 为什么我只能 得到最后字母开头的国家?
Wait, what? Why do I have to get the end of the alphabet?
古鲁德 你这个罗嗦的灵长类 你害整个末日军团都打磕睡了
Grodd, you pedantic primate. You've bored the Legion of Doom to sleep.
别再说了
Enough of this.
快点开始征服地球!
Let the conquest of the Earth begin.
-哇 看看这些 -真是了不起的科技
- Wow, look at all of this. -lmpressive technology.
好了 圣纳托 该把正义联盟冲回来了
All right, Sinestro, time to un-flush the Justice League.
用冲的... 真是好主意
Heh-heh-heh. Flush. That's a good one.
有用了 继续推!
Unh. It's working. Keep pouring it on.
太空飞船是最先进的太空船
The Javelin is a state-of-the-art spacecraft.
电影精选列表