电影精选列表
欢迎收看露易丝莲恩 播报的星球日报
Daily Planet News with Lois Lane.
本日头条 海上正义
Today's top story: justice by sea.
看来黑蝠红是本日最大渔获
Looks like Black Manta is the catch of the day.
陆上正义
Justice by land.
这只企鹅人可能需要一包冰袋
Oh. This Penguin is going to need an ice pack.
-哈哈 -啊
- Ha-ha. -Aah!
太空正义
Justice in space.
我想圣纳托现在肯定 清楚自己处境艰难
I bet Sinestro is now aware of the gravity of his situation.
但愿这些超级反派有买♥♥好医疗险 因为他们肯定用得上
I hope supervillains have health insurance because it looks like they're gonna need it.
正义联盟几个月前成军后 至今未打过败仗
Since the Justice League's formation months ago, they have yet to lose a battle.
从现在起 若你想看更多超级反派画面...
From now on, if you wanna see any supervillain footage...
千万别错过《世界荒谬影片大全》
you'll have to watch The World's Most Ridiculous and Embarrassing Videos.
回到本日时事
Back to the actual news.
军方原型能源机中子反应炉 今天开始运作
The Army's prototype nuketron reactor began operating today.
这座实验性发电厂 将比合成能源带来更多...
This experimental power plant will generate more energy than the combined--
够了
Enough of that.
虽然这女人的文法和报导方式 糟透了
Despite her bad grammar and terrible reporting...
但这位大胆的露易丝莲恩 说得没错
...the intrepid Lois Lane is correct.
正义联盟快害我们没戏唱了
The Justice League is putting us out of business.
你让我们面临像马里亚纳海沟底一样的状况 路瑟
You paint a picture as black as the bottom of the Mariana Trench, Luthor.
事情当然不会那么糟
Surely things can't be that bad.
不 黑蝠红 路瑟说得对
No, Manta, Luthor is right.
我们的状况的确不乐观 每次对决都吃败仗
Our glass is half empty and the full half is full of failure.
以前和对方一对一较量 还有赢的机会
In the past, each of us fighting a lone hero had some chance of winning.
但现在得面临一大群人?
But now, against all of them?
我告诉你...
I say to you...
若这世界的超级罪犯想生存下去
...that if the supercriminals of the world want to survive...
我们也得团结起来 不是成立正义联盟...
...we too must band together and form, not a league of justice...
而是军团
...but a legion.
末日军团
A Legion of Doom.
(末日军团)
他们上钩了
They went for it.
所有事情都按照我的计划走
Everything is going according to my plan.
你的计划 路瑟?
Your plan, Luthor?
我答应让你加入我的计划 是因为对我有利
I'm allowing your participation in my plan because it serves my purpose.
召集人手吧
Summon them.
把全世界最邪恶的坏蛋...
Summon the world's vilest villains here...
召集到这座末日大堂来...
...to this, this Hall of Doom...
协助我征服整个地球
...to begin my conquest of the Earth.
《乐高电影:正义联盟 大战末日军团》
正义联盟成为达克赛德手下败将
And so the Justice League falls to Darkseid.
投降吧 呆子赛德
Surrender now, Dork-sew.
你根本不是我的对手 小子
You are no match for my power, child.
注意了
Heads up.
看我这一击!
In your face.
(生化人1号♥)
我是全世界最厉害的生化人
World's best cyborg! Ow!
我在零件里加了摇滚乐
I put the boogie in the berg
生化人
The Cyborg
你救了我一命 生化人
You saved my life, Cyborg.
蝙蝠侠的命
- Batman's life. -Mm-hm.
你很厉害 我们应该常聊聊
-Impressive. We should hang out more. -Whoo!
好啊 蝙蝠侠 这样真是太好了
Sure, Batman. That would be great.
我的蝙蝠洞有一张撞球桌和...
I've got a pool table back at the Batcave and--
等等 什么? 撞球 撞球很棒
Wait, what? Pools? Pools sound great.
我非常想和你一起打撞...
I'd just totally love to play pool with-- Uh, huh?
可恶 是梦吗?
Oh, dang, it was a dream?
不 不 我睡过头了
Oh, no, no, no. I overslept.
我要迟到了
I'm gonna be late.
开会要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for the meeting.
再一次迟到
Again.
该死的线
Stupid cord.
你迟到了 生化人
You're late, Cyborg.
大家好
Uh, hi, everybody.
维克 你体内难道 没内建原子钟吗?
Vic, don't you have like an atomic clock built into you?
抱歉... 我只是...
Sorry about-- Heh-heh. I ju--
我昨晚熬夜打造一项秘密计划...
I was up late working on a secret project, which--
别放在心上 生化人 我们先开会了
Think nothing of it, young Cyborg. We started without you.
我们等了一百万年 对我来说像是五百万年这么久
After waiting a million years, which feels like 5 million years to me.
-我的超级速度都下降了 -放轻松 闪电侠 吃个甜甜圈吧
- The downside of super-speed. -Relax, Flash. Have a doughnut.
天啊
Oh, boy.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait a minute.
只剩下一个甜甜圈了 我妈教我要有礼貌
There's only one. Mom raised me to have manners.
这个甜甜圈应该属于你 神力女超人
That doughnut should go to you, Wonder Woman.
你真有骑士精神啊 闪电侠 但是...
Well, that's very chivalrous, Flash, but--
他有骑士精神? 你在说笑吗?
Pfft. Him? Chivalrous? Are you kidding?
他只不过给你一个甜甜圈
Offering you a doughnut?
公主应该登上王位才对
- Whoa! -A princess should have a throne.
哈尔 我只是神力女超人 我不需要任何特别的...
Hal, I'm Wonder Woman, I certainly don't require special--
来 这里有来自世界各地的美食
There. Delicacies from around the world.
肯定能满足公主的味蕾
Food fit for the palate of a princess.
好了 你们两个都给我坐下
Okay, sit down, both of you.
坐下!
Sit.
正如各位所知 今天是选举日
As you know, it's election day.
我们将选出正义联盟的新领导者
We'll be voting for a new hero to lead the Justice League.
请各位秉持真心投下这一票
Please, everyone, vote with your heart.
很抱歉我要持不同意见 钢铁英雄
I beg to differ, Man of Steel.
你们应该选出 能根据有限资料和正确直觉
Vote for the candidate who makes hard decisions...
做出困难决定的候选人
...based on cold data and infallible instincts.
现在请大家投票
Now, I suggest we take that vote.
-我投神力女超人 -我又没有要选
- I vote for Wonder Woman. -I'm not even running.
她是非正式候选人 但我两次都投给她
She's a write-in and I'm voting for her. Twice.
我投超人 他是候选人之一
My vote goes to Superman, who is actually running.
我投黑暗骑士
My vote goes to the Dark Knight.
-无意冒犯 超人 -我不介意
- No offense, Superman. -Oh, none taken.
看来票数平手...
Hmm. Looks like a tie...
因为超人和我肯定投给了自己
...since Superman and I undoubtedly voted for ourselves.
我才没投给自己呢
That never even occurred to me.
我投给你
I voted for you.
所以是... 蝙蝠侠当选了!
And the winner is Batman.
好了 黑暗骑士 欢呼吧
All right, Dark Knight. Up high.
恭喜你 蝙蝠侠
Congratulations, Batman.
大家的评价 和我对整个团队的信心
The people have spoken and my absolute faith in the system assures me...
让我确信你是适当的领导者
...that you are clearly the correct leader.
(事故警报)
是事故警报
The trouble alert.
大都会市第一国家银行发生枪案
A robbery at Metropolis First National Bank.
-有什么指示 老大? -指示就是"冲吧" 闪电侠
- What's the word, chief? -The word, Flash, is "go."
(大都会市银行)
不准动!
Freeze!
站住 小丑
Hold it right there, Joker.
我不是小丑 我是魔术师
I'm not the Joker. I'm the Trickster.
根本不一样好吗
Totally different.
小丑会想到用跳蛇罐攻击吗?
Would the Joker attack with a can of snakes?
-是啊 是啊 他说不定会呢 -完全是他的作风
- Yeah. Yeah. He probably would. -Sounds like him.
小丑炸了我们的车
- Huh? -Hey, the Joker just blew up our car.
不 那一点也不好笑
No. That's not even a joke.
那是魔术 就像魔术鞋 小丑才没有魔术鞋
It's a trick. Like trick shoes. The Joker doesn't have trick shoes.
我是魔术师 我是魔术师!
I'm the Trickster. The Trickster.
我们的老朋友 魔术师
- Ah! -Ah. Our old friend, the Trickster.
终于有人叫对我的名字了
Finally. He gets me.
我知道他其实不是我们的朋友 我只是在讽刺
I know he isn't really our friend. I was being ironic.
现在我的下一个魔术 就是逃脱术
And now for my next trick: a disappearing act.
我不喜欢这家伙的魔术
I'm not a fan of this guy's tricks.
那里
There.
正义联盟 分头去抓他
Justice League, split up and find him.
小心他那些... 老把戏
And watch out for his corny tricks.
你现在逃不了 魔术师
No escape for you now, Trickster.
我来找就好 闪电侠
I got this, Flash.
不 我来
No, I got this.
这个恶作剧也太老套了
The oldest trick in the book.
等等神力女超人过来 就知道你被香蕉皮绊倒了
Wait till Wonder Woman hears that you fell for a banana. Unh!
找不到他
电影精选列表