按下鹰钮
Pressing hawk button.
鹰护罩打开
Hawk shield deployed.
鹰侠 你有没有拦截到那道射线
Hawkman, did you intercept the ray?
你可以这么说也对啦
You could say that.
鹰侠正在抵抗这道射线
Hawkman is holding off the ray...
但我怀疑就算是他的武器最后也会受到这射线的影响
but I suspect even his armor will eventually fall to the weirdiation.
毕沙罗只是试着想要帮忙
Bizarro tried to help.
是啊 你真的帮了个忙 你帮了达克赛德啊
Yeah, you helped, all right. You helped Darkseid.
因为你 我们完了 地球完了
Thanks to you, we're done. Earth is toast.
没有超人 我们没办法阻止他
Without Superman, we can't stop him.
不 你们可以阻止的
Yes. Yes, you can.
达克赛德的船不知道受什么保护而不受诡异射线的影响
Darkseid's ship is somehow being protected from the weirdiation.
但是要是让它超载那些疯狂的石头呢
But if we overload the ship with those crazy rocks...
啊
Huh?
但那只会让他的武器更强吧
But that'll just make his weapon stronger.
这就是你想出来把我们全毁了的方法
So this is how you destroy us all.
你要相信我 蝙蝠侠
You need to trust me, Batman.
相信你
Trust you?
我想 如果有一个地方可以让我相信你
Well, if there's one place I can try trusting you,
那一定是颠倒世界
it's on a backwards world.
不 那些是毕沙罗的居民
No. Those are Bizarro's people.
他的朋友
His friends.
我知道 毕沙罗 但现在你有新朋友了
I know, Bizarro, but you have new friends now.
啊 哈
Huh? Ah.
-嘿 -还有我也是
-Heh. -And an old one too.
超人是毕沙罗的朋友
Superman Bizarro's friend?
不止是朋友 毕沙罗
Not just friends, Bizarro.
是兄弟 我早应该是你的好兄弟
Brothers. And I should've been a better one to you.
双胞胎兄弟
Twin brothers?
兄弟般的 不过 没错 双胞胎
Fraternal, but, yes, twin.
再见 毕沙罗会想你的
Goodbye. Bizarro miss you.
我会想你的
I miss you.
特别是你尖头仔
Especially you with pointy head.
他们在干吗
What are they doing?
他们想要让系统过载
They're overloading the system.
再见 特别的地点
Goodbye, special place.
我们输了 哼
We lose. Heh, heh.
启动爆♥炸♥隧♥道♥
Activate the boom tube.
是 长官
Yes, sire!
要一直按着按钮
Must keep pressing button.
真的好难
So hard.
啊
Huh?
哦
Uh...
地球人会想念圆圆的月亮吧
How attached are Earthlings to a round moon?
超人 他很好
Superman A-okay.
那很好
That's great.
他会没事的 对吧
He's gonna be all right, then?
不是的 蝙蝠渣侠是说我们没办法救他
No. Batzarro means we can't save him.
再见了 凯尔
Goodbye, Kal.
我们会想你的 兄弟
Gonna miss you, pal.
我还希望可以从你这学得更多东西的
Wish I could've learned more from you.
超人 活着
Superman live.
别再讲反话了 兄弟
Stop with the opposite talk, man.
不 超人 活着
No. Superman live.
他正在把氪石射线从身体里吸出来
He's drawing the kryptonite radiation from his body.
因为他是毕沙罗 所以这不会影响到他
And because he's Bizarro, it doesn't affect him.
你救了大家 毕沙罗
You saved the day, Bizarro.
-干得烂 -干得好糟
-Bad job. -Terrible work.
你输了 嘿
You're a loser. Heh.
谢谢
Thanks.
-兄弟你真有一点点吓到我了 -吓到你了
-You had me scared for a second, buddy. -Scared?
我就知道
Knew it.
爽啊 达克赛德跑了 地球安全了
Booyah! Darkseid on the run and the Earth is safe.
正义联盟再一次胜利了
Justice League does it again.
击拳
Fist bump.
我一般不会犯错 但这一次对于你 我错了
I'm not wrong often, but I was about you.
你可以信任
You can be trusted.
真的 哇呜
Really? Wow.
我想你再也不需要那个装着氪石的箱子了吧
Then I guess you won't need that box of kryptonite anymore.
我们还是理智点好
Let's not go crazy.
如果联盟中有谁可以说是一张百搭牌
If we're gonna have a wild card on the team...
并且一直监视着我 我很高兴那就是你
who can't stop keeping tabs on me, I'm glad it's you.
哇呜 看看这地方
Whoa. Look at this place.
毕沙罗失去了整个世界
Bizarro lost whole world.
我想我们只需要重新组织一下即可
Then we're just gonna have to rebuild it together.
嗯 干得好
Hmm, great job.
事实上 这里看起来美极了
In fact, the whole place looks wonderful.
我好想马上去走走那道前门
I can't wait to walk through that front door.
嗯 前门
Hmm. Front door.
这样 英雄们成功拯救了毕沙罗世界 好耶
So the heroes managed to survive Bizarro World. Hooray.
但即便是伟大的正义联盟 也不可能在
But even the mighty Justice League cannot hope to survive...
末日审判中存活
Operation Doom.
电影精选列表