啊 不好
Aah! No.
这外星人很明显有种我无法察觉的心灵控制方式
The alien clearly has some sort of mind control power I'm unaware of.
我一定要保持清醒
Must keep my wits about me.
好耶
Nice.
你们靠自己就找到了这些毕沙罗呆瓜
You managed to find these Bizarro knuckleheads on your own.
拜托
Man.
欧 为什么这个星球老是让我绊倒
Ugh. Why does this planet keep tripping me up?
你跟神奇渣女一样漂亮
You am pretty, like Bizarra.
哈 她看起来真的好像你啊 公主 哈 哈 哈
Ha! She is the spitting image of you, princess. Ha-ha-ha.
嘿 谁
Hey. Who...?
绿灯渣侠在你身边觉得好安心哦
You make good hiding place for Greenzarro.
欧 孩子
Oh, boy.
啊 我帮我自己耶 哈 哈 哈
Huh? Me am help you. Ha-ha-ha.
谢谢 我自己来就行了
Thanks, I got it.
现在我们找到他们了 该拿这些毕沙罗渣渣侠怎办
Now that we've found them, what are we gonna do with these Bizarros?
我们现在有比超人更重要
We're actually dealing with something much bigger than Superma...
我是说 比毕沙罗更重要的事
I mean, Bizarro now.
达克赛德
Darkseid.
达克赛德
Darkseid?
我猜那是个坏家伙吧
I'm guessing that's a bad thing.
欧 他是这个宇宙中最危险的势力
Oh, he's just the most dangerous force in the universe.
哎哟
Yipe!
这是为什么你们要偷复♥制♥枪的原因吗
Is that why you stole the Bizarro ray and created your own league?
为了阻止达克赛德
To stop Darkseid?
毕沙罗想要从大黑头机器手中保护市民
Bizarro wanted to protect his citizens from big head machine.
大黑头机器已经带走很多市民了
Big head machine already take many citizens.
你应该先请我帮忙的 毕沙罗
You should have come to me first, Bizarro.
我们可以帮你对抗达克赛德
We can help you against Darkseid.
等等 等等 等等 等等
Whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa.
你说的倒容易啊 还未失去力量的先生
Easy for you to say, Mr. I've-Still-Got-My-Powers.
你确定你不胆小 绿灯
Are you sure you're not scared, Guy?
我们要救的是石头好吗 公主
We're talking about rocks, princess.
为什么要为了救石头而冒险啊
Why risk our behinds for meaningless rocks?
在超人把我送到这里后 就只有这些石头是我的朋友了
Rocks my only friends after Superman send me away.
-我带你来这里是因为 -因为你觉得毕沙罗让你丢脸
-I sent you here because... -Because you embarrassed by Bizarro.
所以你把他藏起来
So you hide him.
不是这样的 我
No, I...
他们可能只是些石头
They may just be rocks...
但是我想达克赛德可能想从石头里提取某些东西去制♥造♥武器
but I suspect Darkseid wants to harvest their unique properties for a weapon.
-诡异射线 -为什么要制♥造♥这样一个
-Weirdiation. -Why make a weapon out of something...
碰到什么就会把什么搞砸的武器呢
that messes up everything it comes in contact with?
因为它会搞砸所有它碰到的东西
Because it messes up everything it comes in contact with.
利用诡异射线的力量
Harnessing the power of this weirdiation...
可以使得地球的防御 也就是英雄们 无效化
could render Earth's defenses, it's heroes, useless.
就像绿灯侠现在这样吗
Just like Guy.
嘿
Hey.
如果达克赛德在找这些石头
If Darkseid's after these rocks...
那他的大黑头机器一定会飞到石头最多的地方去
then he's headed to the greatest concentration of them:
毕沙罗都会市
Bizarrotropolis.
我有个计划 我要利用太空飞行机的残骸
I have a plan. I'm going to reconstruct the blocks of these vehicles...
去制♥造♥一个毕沙罗射线的热力学放大器
to create a thermodynamic amplifier of the Bizarro ray.
当击中达克赛德的诡异射线源时
When fired at Darkseid's weirdiation supply,
它就会产生一种完全相反的物质
it will create a new opposite form of matter...
然后这两种物质将会相互湮灭 并摧毁达克塞德的战舰
and the two will annihilate each other, destroying his ship.
那听起来不太合理
That make no sense.
我只听到"巴啦 巴啦 巴啦啦
All I hear is, "Blah, blah, blah...
科学 巴啦 吹牛"
science, blah, big word."
我有更好的计划
I have better plan.
首先 我们先打个盹
First, we take nap.
好耶 打个盹
Yay! Nap.
我想我们还是执行蝙蝠侠的计划吧
I think we should go with Batman's plan.
谢谢你愿意跟毕沙罗在这么特别的地方聊天
Thank you for meeting Bizarro for talk in his special place.
你真是超棒的倾听者
You am excellent listener.
毕沙罗没有帮上正义联盟
Bizarro not feel helpful to Justice League.
-毕沙罗对任何人都没帮助 -嗯哼
-Bizarro not helpful to anyone. -Ahem.
啊
Huh?
-有什么困扰你吗 -在地球上 我是个坏英雄
-Something bothering you? -On Earth, I bad hero...
在毕沙罗世界 我也是个干不好的英雄
on Bizarro world, I bad hero.
我就只是想像超人一样帮助大家
All I want is save day like Superman.
欧 欧 哈 啊
Oh. Oh, uh... Ugh.
抱歉
Sorry.
欧 啊哦
Uh. Aw.
正义联盟会拯救大家的 毕沙罗 我保证
The Justice League will save the day, Bizarro. I promise.
不
No.
毕沙罗拯救大家
Bizarro save day.
达克赛德
Darkseid.
我们得去找蝙蝠侠 走吧
We've got to buy Batman some time. Let's go.
哈 哈 这一定会让你想笑
Ha, ha. This is gonna make you laugh.
超人很明显没有被我们撵爆
Superman apparently was not crushed when we were doing all that crushing.
其他人也一样没被撵爆
Neither was anyone else.
拜托不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我自己来处理他们
I will deal with them myself.
她就跟雅典娜女神一样骁勇善战
By Athena's gray eyes, she is a dog of war.
那为什么我家这只这么娘炮
Then why is my guy such a pussycat?
你怎么不去跟她学学啊
Why can't you be more like her?
拜托 你行的
Come on. You can do it.
我相信你 你可是一位绿灯啊
I believe in you. You're a Lantern.
哈
Ha!
还是不行
Still not working.
不行
No!
这才像话嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
他们最好注意一下达克赛德的欧米茄光束
They better watch out for Darkseid's Omega Beams.
欧米茄光束是啥
What are Omega Beams?
那就是欧米茄光束
Those are Omega Beams.
明白了
Got it.
超人 我们又见面了
Superman, we meet again.
你知道吗 达克赛德 我妈总是说
You know, Darkseid, my mother used to say:
"英雄吃蛋糕 恶霸吃钉耙"
"Heroes get the cake and bullies get the rake."
可我还是没有完全明白这是啥意思
I'm still not entirely sure what that all meant...
但是我们绝对不会让你从这行星获得力量的
but we'll never let you harness the power of this planet,
你这太空恶霸
you space bully.
我会拿到的
I will.
然后当地球陨落后 整个宇宙都会向我屈膝臣服
And after Earth falls, the entire universe will bow to me.
我不会让你如愿的
I don't think so.
欧 斗篷 欧 我的脸
Oh, the cape. Oh, the face.
我需要更多时间 超人
I need more time, Superman.
时间
Time?
现在是 紫色时间 哈 哈
Time is now purple o'clock. Heh, heh.
我可以帮你把它弄坏
I can break for you.
那正是我们担心的
That's what we're worried about.
啊
Aah.
上啊 钢骨渣渣 弄坏它
Go, Cyzarro, break now.
他办到了
He did it.
他修好了它
He fixed it.
当然啦 只有一个毕沙罗渣渣可以让科技在这里生效
Of course. Only a Bizarro can make technology work here.
接招
Take this.
-啊 -还有这招
-Ugh! -And this.
-还有这个也是 -啊
-And one of these too. -Ugh.
欧 喔
Uh-oh.
啊 不好玩啊
Ugh! Not fun.
太迟了 超人
You're too late, Superman.
我现在有足够的毕沙罗能量去统治银河系
I now have enough of this bizarre energy to rule the galaxy.
可是 在毕沙罗世界 规则是用来被打破的
Well, on Bizarro World, rules are meant to be broken.
毕沙罗拯救大家
Bizarro save day.
毕沙罗 不要啊
Bizarro, stop!
一个氪石炸♥弹♥
A kryptonite bomb.
谢谢啊
Thank you.
狄萨德 让我们用地球来试验武器吧
Desaad, let us test our weapon on Earth.
鹰侠和鹰机回来啦
Hawkman and hawk jet, inbound.
展开鹰剑
Deploying hawk swords.
电影精选列表