帅呆啦 你们真是好好的运用了下巴当刹车呢 甜心
Awesome. Great use of your chin as a brake, honey.
不要吃太多沙啊 那也太糟蹋你们的晚餐了
Don't eat too much sand. You'll spoil your dinner.
-看啊 是超人 -超人
-Look, it's Superman. -Superman!
是钢铁侠啊
It's the Man of Steel!
他将会拯救我们的
He's going to save us.
哇呜 超人 哈 哈 哈
Whoo! Superman! Ha-ha-ha.
等等 他要把我们从哪儿拯救出来 午餐
Wait, what is he saving us from? Lunch?
也是哦 今天整个风调雨顺的
Yeah, it's a pretty nice day.
毕沙罗从章鱼怪手中拯救小小的人们
Bizarro save tiny people from tentacle creature.
毕沙罗不喜欢鱿鱼
Bizarro no like calamari.
-呀 -我的宝贝
-Aah! -My baby!
-欧 -妈咪
-Oh. -Mommy.
别担心 他们都没有受伤
Don't worry. They're just fine.
不过这一个当我接住的时候倒是吐了点沙
But this one spit up a little sand when I caught him.
太感谢你了 超人先生
Thank you, Superman.
你从你的疯子兄弟手中拯救了我的孩子
You saved my child from your crazy brother.
欧 不 不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
他才不是我兄弟
That's not my brother.
它是 我的意思是 他 他是雷克斯路瑟
It... I mean, he, was created...
用复♥制♥射线打中我时制♥造♥出来的
when Lex Luthor hit me with a duplicator ray...
是为了制♥造♥出一个可以受他控制的我
to make a clone of me he could control.
不好意思
Excuse me.
毕沙罗 放下那玩意
Bizarro, put that down.
毕沙罗放下
Bizarro put down.
对他来说放下就是往上扔 往上扔就是放下
Down means up, up means down.
为什么你老是让所有事情恶化啊
Why does everything have to be backwards with you?
毕沙罗帮超人从章鱼怪的手中拯救了大都会市
Bizarro help Superman save Metropolis from tentacle creature.
为什么你每次帮忙后 大都会市总是彻底的被破坏啊
Why is it every time you try to help, Metropolis ends up destroyed?
-那章鱼根本不是生物 -欧
-That octopus isn't a creature. -Oh.
它甚至算不上是章鱼 它很安全的
It isn't even an octopus. It's not dangerous.
嗯
Huh?
哈 哈 哈 砰
Ha-ha-ha. Boom.
我的车 你知道我组装了多久吗
My car! Do you know how long it took me to assemble?
这 就像是 一堆积木
There were, like, so many bricks.
你能带着你的双胞胎兄弟去别的地方吗
Can you take your identical twin somewhere else?
双胞胎 欧 不不不
Twins? Oh, no.
他跟我完完全全就是相反的啊
He's actually the opposite of me in every way.
哈 毕沙罗拯救了大都会市
Ha! Bizarro save Metropolis.
毕沙罗拯救房♥子
Bizarro save home.
嘿 这些谁要赔偿啊
Hey, who's gonna pay for this?
说不定有人因此受伤了
Someone might have gotten hurt in all of this.
-你肯定是没有啦 -这真是太可笑了
-You sure did. -This is ridiculous.
你知道吗 我最近发现一个地方
You know, I recently discovered a place that
比大都会市还需要你的帮助
needs your help even more than Metropolis.
让我们别去吧
Let's not go.
跟着我
Follow me.
我是说 不要跟着我
I mean, don't follow me.
毕沙罗用他的小眼睛侦查什么呢 就从字母S开始猜吧
Bizarro spy with his little eye, something start with letter S.
太空
Space.
超人怎么知道的呢
How Superman know?
应该就在附近了
Should be around...
啊 就在那
Ah! Right there.
正点 哈 哈 哈
Pretty. Ha-ha-ha.
哦
Ugh!
哈 哈 哈 那真是有点痒痒呢
Ha-ha-ha. That tickled.
你带毕沙罗到哪儿去啊
Where you take Bizarro?
某个你不能惹麻烦的地方
Somewhere you can't get into trouble.
这地方在物理上是有点相反的
This planet's physics are a little backwards.
就像你一样
Just like you.
这会是完美的家的
It's going to be the perfect home.
大都会市才是家
Home Metropolis.
在这里我要怎么帮助星球日报
How I save Daily Planet?
在这里我要怎么帮助人们
How I save people here?
嗯
Hmm...
看这个
Watch this.
星球日报 就像地球上的那个一样 你觉得如何
The Daily Planet, just like the one on Earth. What do you think?
哦
Uh...
啊
Ah!
毕沙罗 那些市民们有危险啊
Bizarro, that citizen is in trouble.
哈
Ha!
啊
Ah!
哈
Ha!
不用担心 市民们
You nothing to worry for, citizen.
毕沙罗保证你们的安全
Bizarro keep safe.
啊哈
Aah!
我想我杀了他
I think I kill him.
我想我杀了他 啊哈
I think I kill him. Aah!
没有 没有 他好得很呢
No, no, he'll be just fine.
他只是需要在家休息一下
He just needs to rest at home.
等等 他需要一个屋子
Wait, he needs a home.
你能帮他建造一个屋子吗 毕沙罗
Can you build him a home, Bizarro?
哦 毕沙罗建造
Uh, Bizarro build.
我应该祝你好运的 毕沙罗 但是我想你误会了
I'd wish you good luck, Bizarro, but I know you'd take it the wrong way.
-是巨化女 -快跑啊 跑 跑
-It's Giganta! -Run, run, run!
那是什么鬼东西啊
What is that thing?
好狗不挡路
Out of my way.
我可不想踩到你们这些小玩意
I don't wanna be pulling mini figs out of my toes.
这不就是星球日报大楼
The Daily Planet news building.
好吧 我有新消息要告诉你们
Well, I got news for you.
发行报纸就是该死
Print is dead.
摩天大楼可比你想的重的多了
This skyscraper is heavier than you think.
现在克拉克肯特不需要去找一份新工作啦
Now Clark Kent doesn't have to look for a new job.
以盖娅的金腰带发誓 巨化女 这不是淑女的行为
By the Golden Girdle of Gaea, Giganta, this is no way for a lady to act.
及穿着 动物花纹已经过时了
Or dress. Animal prints are so last season.
豹斑点才是新潮流
Leopard spots are the new black.
然后呢我要揍到你不知天是蓝地是黑的
And I'm gonna make you black and blue.
过来打啊
Get back here.
你这么希望的话
If you say so.
完美的计划都要有完美的分散注意力的方法
The perfect distraction for the perfect plan.
正义联盟永远都不会发现我真正要干的是什么事
The Justice League will never figure out what I'm really up to.
让我来猜猜看 大猩猩古鲁德
Let me take a shot at it, Gorilla Grodd.
你用心灵控制头盔让 巨化女 企鹅
You use your mind control helmet to turn Giganta, Penguin...
丧钟 冷冻队长 都变成了你的心腹
Deathstroke and Captain Cold into henchmen.
所以当巨化女在大都会市肆意破坏时
So while Giganta wreaks havoc on Metropolis,
你就能实施你真正的计划
you go after your real prize.
猜得不错嘛 而且还一气呵成
Pretty good guess, and a lot of words on one breath.
-哦 -嘘
-Ugh. -Booyah!
蝙蝠知道你想干嘛 所以他让我夺走你的心灵控制头盔
Bats knew you'd try that, so he had me snatch your hypno-helmet.
他就是这么聪明
He's just so smart.
额
Ugh!
古鲁德让我们受到他的心灵控制
Grodd had us under mind control.
我们为你偷东西
We're stealing for you?
那真是烂爆了 小子
That's cold, man.
你最好是要抢一些不错的东西
This heist better be for something good.
-嗯 -啊哈
-Huh? -Aah!
一堆香蕉
Bananas?
哈 哈 香蕉
Ha, ha. Bananas?
香蕉还不赖啊 对吧 哈 哈 哈
I like bananas? Ha-ha-ha.
怎么没人把这只死猴子从我身边带走啊
Nobody makes a monkey out of me.
走吧
Let's get out of here.
他们要溜光啦
They're getting away.
放轻松 钢骨 他们跑不了多远的
Relax, Cyborg. They won't get far.
鹰侠 空投行动
Hawkman, Operation Crop Duster.
闪电侠 我需要你去逮住冷冻队长
Flash, I need you after Captain Cold.
没问题
I'm on it.
绿箭侠 用你的箭
Green Arrow, see if you have anything
把那只不能飞的鸟给我拿下
in your quiver to take down a flightless bird.
收到 黑暗骑士
Copy that, Dark Knight.
塑胶人 我需要你把丧钟给包起来
Plastic Man, I need you to wrap up Deathstroke.
罗杰道奇 斗篷骑士
Roger Dodger, Caped Crusader.
电影精选列表