But it's like you said, right?
如果是你的家人 你会怎么做 我现在就是竭尽所能
What would you do if it was your family? That's what I'm doing.
这是我唯一能做的事情
It's the only thing I can do.
我求你了
I am begging you.
求求你了
Please.
求你帮帮我的儿子
Please help my son.
我想以前的以物换物现在还是用上了
I guess an old fashioned barter system was to be expected at some point.
给你的是现金 所以不算是以物换物
It's still cash, so it's not really a barter system.
嘿 我还有个小道消息
Hey, I got another tidbit for you.
如果你们想听 免费送你们
Free of charge, if you want it.
这一切都是韩国人在捣鬼
It's the Koreans behind all this.
韩国人
Koreans?
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
相信我 不是韩国人就是中国人 肯定是其中一个
Just trust me. It's the Koreans. Or the Chinese. One of them.
让他看看
Show him.
我昨天开车乱转
I was driving around yesterday.
有一架巨大的无人机 不断挥洒这些东西
There's a big drone dropping these everywhere.
意思是“美国末日” 所以我们认为是伊朗人
It means "Death to America," so we're thinking Iranians.
我记得有次在全国公共广播电台 听到一些关于他们网络能力的报道
I remember hearing something on NPR once about their cyber capabilities.
这有什么好笑的
Why is that funny?
在手♥机♥还能用的时候
Before the phones went out,
我从圣地亚哥的一个朋友那里 听说了类似的事件
I heard from a friend of mine in San Diego about a similar event,
无人机投放小册子 只不过上面是韩文
drones dropping pamphlets except they were in Korean.
或者是中文 就像我说的 他也分不清楚
Or Mandarin. Like I said, he couldn't tell which.
但鉴于他在伊♥拉♥克♥服役过四次兵役
But seeing as he did four tours in Iraq,
如果是这样的东西 他肯定能认出来
he sure as shit would have known if it looked like that.
我们在世界各地树敌良多
We made a lot of enemies around the world.
也许这是某些敌人联手而为
Maybe all this means is a few of them teamed up.
我昨晚在泳池里看到了火烈鸟
I saw flamingos in our pool last night.
动物们在警告我们
The animals, they're trying to warn us.
它们知道些什么
They know something.
它们知道一些我们不知道的事
They know something that we don't.
就像狗知道暴风雨要来一样
It's like when dogs know storms are coming.
前面还有自行车印
There's more bike tracks up ahead.
我们应该回家 我爸爸可能回去了
We should go back to the house. My dad is probably there.
也许他能够帮…我们
Maybe he can help… us.
不找到罗丝 我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere without Rosie.
那栋房♥子 她一定去了那里
That house. That's gotta be where she went.
好 我们回去看看 他们有没有找到罗丝
All right, let's go back and see if they found Rose.
GH 怎么了
G.H., what's going on?
我们走之前…
Before we go…
我需要知道你我是同一战线的
I need to know that you're on the level with me.
不管事态如何发展 我要知道我们的想法一致
No matter how far this thing goes, I need to know that we're good
因为如果这里的情况已经遍及各处
because if what just happened here is happening everywhere,
我们现在就得去 丹尼告诉我们的那个地堡
we need to get to that bunker Danny told us about, and we need to get there now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你知道点什么
You know something.
我隐隐有种怀疑 但我想先了解更多信息
I had a sneaking suspicion, but I wanted more information first.
当然 很多迹象已经证明 但我…
All signs were there, sure, but I…
我不想吓到你们
I didn't want to scare anyone.
你会说我疯了 但事实就是这么疯狂
You'd have called me crazy because it is crazy.
如果我们正处于全面入侵的开端 那就更合理了
It would have made more sense if we were on the brink of an all-out invasion,
但这…
but this…
我没想到我们真的会让这种事发生
I didn't think we'd actually let something like this happen.
我以为我们没那么蠢
I thought we were smarter than that.
让什么发生
Let what happen?
因为我的大客户在国防部门工作
Because my primary client works in the defense sector,
所以我花了很多时间研究 军事行动的成本效益分♥析♥
I spend a lot of time studying the cost benefit analysis of military campaigns.
其中有一个项目 尤其让我的客户感到恐惧
There was one program in particular that terrified my client the most.
一个简单的三阶段策略 就可以从内部推♥翻♥一个国家的政♥府♥
A simple three-stage maneuver that could topple a country's government from within.
第一阶段是隔绝
The first stage is isolation.
切断目标的通讯和交通
Disable their communication and transportation.
让目标尽可能聋哑和瘫痪
Make the target as deaf, dumb and paralyzed as possible,
为第二阶段做好准备:
setting them up for the second stage.
同步混乱
Synchronized chaos.
用秘密攻击和错误信息恐吓他们
Terrorize them with covert attacks and misinformation,
压垮他们的防御能力
overwhelming their defense capabilities
使其武器系统 在极端分子和本国♥军♥队面前不堪一击
leaving their weapon systems vulnerable to extremists and their own military.
没有明确的敌人或动机 人们就会开始自相残杀
Without a clear enemy or motive, people would start turning on each other.
如果行动成功 第三阶段将自行发生
If done successfully, the third stage would happen on its own.
第三阶段是什么
What's the third stage?
政♥变♥
Coup d'état.
内战
Civil war.
瓦解
Collapse.
这个项目被认为是破坏国家稳定的
This program was considered the most cost-effective way
最具成本效益的方法
to destabilize a country.
因为如果目标国家足够混乱
Because if the target nation was dysfunctional enough,
它自己就会土崩瓦解
it would, in essence, do the work for you.
挑起这次事端的人 想让我们自行解决这一切
Whoever started this wants us to finish it.
(索恩斯家)
罗丝
Rose!
(紧急警报)
(白宫及主要城市)
(遭到暴戾武装袭击)
(人口密集中心附近)
(检测到辐射水平升高)
(请立即避难)
(欢迎 )
(读取中)
(老友记)
(剧集)
(大结局)
(播放)
(谨此纪念帕特里克·谢尔比 和洛基·巴布科克)
电影精选列表